North DDR Wednesday Bowling Nite

sand chick

This is just too damn funny. b*tch and moan about all we talk about is bowling on my site and here she is tryin to start up her own bowling night., lol

We still bowl every thursdaY if you ever want to grow up and appoligize for all the bullshit you started. Until then peace out. And If I never see ya again, SO WHAT!!! LOL

THis quote was taken directly from DD.com from a thread called drama drama drama started by 50cal

I hate people who like to cause it. Get a fU(K^%$ life people. Keep your sh!t to yourself and bit%$ to your husband or wife about it. I dont want to hear it!!!!

why dontcha take your own advice and quit hijacking threads :D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jodi if you two want some DAMN GOOD SUSHI check out Sapporos. It's on this side of town though, stephanie and sunset. Best sushi I've ever had!

Hmmmm.... I'll have to try that! :D

sweet thats just a short hop from work :D See ya at the santa fe next week :D

Cool though...DDR party at Santa Fe next week for sandchick's b-day! :laughoff::thumb::think:

I'm in!!! :flipoff:

where's the santa fe? :laughing:

Well Whooo Hoooo!! :finger:

Bring on the bowling ball and the laughs!!!

Here's the link for you Ian!!

There should be directions on there! :laughing:

Santa Fe Bowling!

Edited by sand chick

We dont even want to talk about the mean things people have said on this site.... I could go right to my inbox and copy and paste but im an adult and think some people should just grow up and mind thier own busness..... the offer stands for thursday nights.... :laughing::flipoff:

We dont even want to talk about the mean things people have said on this site.... I could go right to my inbox and copy and paste but im an adult and think some people should just grow up and mind thier own busness..... the offer stands for thursday nights.... :laughing::thumb:

:finger: i've been way off topic but this brings it to a hole new level :flipoff:

I've found that keeping things to yourself and not :finger::thumb::think: , especially on the web, is a good way to not have drama. For the love of God, is it October yet?????? :laughing:

I agree completley with ya on that... I love riding and hangin out at the dunes.....I dont want anyone in my busness either... I stay out of other peoples busness all I ask is the same in return..... I cant wait for haloween I got a bike this year... holla ...watch out comp.... :flipoff:

Guest Crasher

We dont even want to talk about the mean things people have said on this site.... I could go right to my inbox and copy and paste but im an adult and think some people should just grow up and mind thier own busness..... the offer stands for thursday nights.... :flipoff::thumb:

WTF???? Great way to start off a first post!!! By the way Charity, "Realy" is spelled "Really". Might want to spell check that if you want to be taken seriously about your big boobs..... :finger:

Yes, the best way to keep out of the "drama" is to try and refrain from coming to a site you have never even posted on before and talk about how people are mean to you in a thread that has nothing to do with YOU! For the love of God!!!

I think I'll pass on the Thursday night offer. Thanks. :laughing:

Guest Crasher

:flipoff::finger:

So who else is up for bowling on Wednesday?

Crasher, Wingnut you guys coming?

We are definitely down for Wednesday!! Happy Birthday Bowling!! :laughing::thumb:

WTF???? Great way to start off a first post!!! By the way Charity, "Realy" is spelled "Really". Might want to spell check that if you want to be taken seriously about your big boobs..... :flipoff:

Yes, the best way to keep out of the "drama" is to try and refrain from coming to a site you have never even posted on before and talk about how people are mean to you in a thread that has nothing to do with YOU! For the love of God!!!

I think I'll pass on the Thursday night offer. Thanks. :laughing:

Good job Tiffany :finger::thumb::think::laughing:

We dont even want to talk about the mean things people have said on this site.... I could go right to my inbox and copy and paste but im an adult and think some people should just grow up and mind thier own busness..... the offer stands for thursday nights.... :offtopic::usa:

WOW, REALLY?? Im pretty sure this can stay on the other site, no one is interested here!!!!!

Oh yeah, im in for wednesday to!! See ya there birthday chica!! Oh yeah, and :DDRrocks::beercheers:

sweet so how many people so far?

Dunefreak

Monkie

Crasher

Wingnut

ISBB

TheAlaskan

Sand chick

Malibu + 10 yr old

Got a four more not from the site (yet) as well

13 so far, I will call and reserve 3 lanes so far anyone else?

:offtopic::DDRrocks::grin::usa::lol::beercheers: Good Time for sures! :D

Edited by sand chick

sweet so how many people so far?

Dunefreak

Monkie

Crasher

Wingnut

ISBB

TheAlaskan

Sand chick

Malibu + 10 yr old

SINCITY_BLONDIE

13 so far, I will call and reserve 3 lanes so far anyone else?

:offtopic::usa::lol::grin::lol::beercheers: Good Time for sures! :D

dang, you posted this right below my post, and still left me off!! :DDRrocks: Geez, IM IN!!

Edited by Sincity_blondie

dang, you posted this right below my post, and still left me off!! :grin: Geez, IM IN!!

:beercheers::offtopic: Sorry that was really bad!

All I can say was Mike had just walked through the door with a California Burrito from Robertos! I was distracted by the yummie smell! :DDRrocks:

14 then! :usa: Yep so far at least 3 lanes!

Dunefreak

Monkie

Crasher

Wingnut

ISBB

TheAlaskan

Sand chick

Malibu + 10 yr old

SINCITY_BLONDIE

MY4DGSR + 1

16 so far, I will call and reserve 4 lanes so far anyone else?

:DDRrocks:

That s ok Jill! We'll have a toast on kick off weekend, if we dont catch up before!! :beercheers:

:offtopic:

Edited by sand chick

Dunefreak

Monkie

Crasher

Wingnut

ISBB

TheAlaskan

Sand chick

Malibu + 10 yr old

SINCITY_BLONDIE

MY4DGSR + 1

16 so far, I will call and reserve 4 lanes so far anyone else?

:usa:

That s ok Jill! We'll have a toast on kick off weekend, if we dont catch up before!! :beercheers:

:DDRrocks:

happy b-day from the rhino forums crew in vegas and rhinotalk.net crew in vegas......see you soon :offtopic:

we'd be in but bfe is not for us on a week day wife goes to work at 4:00 am :dunno: you all have fun :laughoff:

can't wait for a henderson bowling night !!

Yeah, let us know when you guys do a Henderson bowling function. We used to bowl at Sunset Lanes (that doesn't mean that I'm any good). :D

Dunefreak

Monkie

Crasher

Wingnut

ISBB

TheAlaskan

Sand chick

Malibu + 10 yr old

SINCITY_BLONDIE

MY4DGSR + 1

Dunesmurf

Sand Angel + 1

Got 2 more not from the site as well

17 so far, I will call and reserve 4 lanes so far anyone else?

:peeps: <------------- I love that one!!

Come Onnnnn you Henderson peeps! Just start one up! You dont have to wait for someone else to start it up, sounds like you guys have enough Hendertuckians that want to bowl! Pick a night and go for it! :dunno::laughoff:

Dunefreak

Monkie

Crasher

Wingnut

ISBB

TheAlaskan

Sand chick

Malibu + 10 yr old

SINCITY_BLONDIE

MY4DGSR + 1

Dunesmurf

Sand Angel + 1

KRIS + 1 (??? tentative)

Got 2 more not from the site as well

17 so far, I will call and reserve 4 lanes so far anyone else?

:peeps: <------------- I love that one!!

Come Onnnnn you Henderson peeps! Just start one up! You dont have to wait for someone else to start it up, sounds like you guys have enough Hendertuckians that want to bowl! Pick a night and go for it! :peek: :whoop:

My brother is going to try to make it, being your bday celebration. He has to pick a friend up at the airport, so we will see.