Dunesmurf

Sand Angel + 1

KRIS + 1 (??? tentative)

Indasand +3

sandseeker +3

Got 2 more not from the site as well

I will call and reserve 5 lanes so far anyone else? :dayum: :peek:

:peeps: :laughoff::mex::blah::duniemonkie:

Come Onnnnn you Henderson peeps! Just start one up! You dont have to wait for someone else to start it up, sounds like you guys have enough Hendertuckians that want to bowl! Pick a night and go for it! :mex::laughoff:

That's what I was trying to do one page one!!

So now we'll have to do one one the norF end of town and the south-izzle. Didn't Wild Fire buy Renata's and Sunset Lanes? Hmmm, bar AND bowling :dance:

Beacuse...

We'd be down if it wasn't so far. :dayum:

Sounds fun but ya the drive would suck, well.... not for me.... LOL

Yes!! It's 1$ games all through the month of July kinda a long wait but who cares when you can sit and have a drink. We went there once with the kiddies it's kinda nice but only like 18 lanes.

Ditto

we'd be in but bfe is not for us on a week day wife goes to work at 4:00 am :blah: you all have fun :peek:

can't wait for a henderson bowling night !!

Yeah, let us know when you guys do a Henderson bowling function. We used to bowl at Sunset Lanes (that doesn't mean that I'm any good). :D

But clearly no one was paying attention!

Well since we couldn't get anyone to commit to it and all you people live in henderson we will have to try and work on the bowling thing for next week. We could do Jodi's birthday bowling.

I meant for bowling on this side of town, I thought there were some fellow "southerners" that were interested.

And we know it's cheap

Yes!! It's 1$ games all through the month of July kinda a long wait but who cares when you can sit and have a drink. We went there once with the kiddies it's kinda nice but only like 18 lanes.

Come on south-side, let's bowl (after the birthday party)!

WTF???? Great way to start off a first post!!! By the way Charity, "Realy" is spelled "Really". Might want to spell check that if you want to be taken seriously about your big boobs..... :peek:

Yes, the best way to keep out of the "drama" is to try and refrain from coming to a site you have never even posted on before and talk about how people are mean to you in a thread that has nothing to do with YOU! For the love of God!!!

I think I'll pass on the Thursday night offer. Thanks. :laughoff:

You know whats better than DD's ....

is DDD's and none of you have anything on my someone i know lol :mex:

bowling sounds fun maybe we will go

that is if we measure up hahahahahaah

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

Ok so the Santa Fe charges by the hour with such a large group and to reserve the lanes for this praticular Wednesday bowling I had to put a deposit on my card.

So the lanes are $20 per hour, I reserved five and we can play as many games as we want per hour.

So just see me and give me the $$$$ and I will take care of the sorting out. If all 27 show up and play it'll be 3.70 per person + shoes if you have to rent them! :laughing:

The lanes are reserved under Jodi Pudwill if you get there before us! Might want to get there a little early!

See you all tomorrow!! :laughing:

Ok so the Santa Fe charges by the hour with such a large group and to reserve the lanes for this praticular Wednesday bowling I had to put a deposit on my card.

So the lanes are $20 per hour, I reserved five and we can play as many games as we want per hour.

So just see me and give me the $$$$ and I will take care of the sorting out. If all 27 show up and play it'll be 3.70 per person + shoes if you have to rent them! :laughing:

The lanes are reserved under Jodi Pudwill if you get there before us! Might want to get there a little early!

she said pudwill :clown:

So just see me and give me the $$$$ and I will take care of the sorting out. If all 27 show up and play it'll be 3.70 per person + shoes if you have to rent them! :flipoff:

Screen names gone bad!!!!

"Hi sand chick reserved a lane for us my name is indasand"

"What?"

"The DDR b-day party for sand chick?"

"What?"

"Awwww F it gimmie a size 9 and a freekin lane over there by the loud drunk people!?"

"Oh Jodi Pudwills party...."

"Who's Jodi?"

OK I'll stop..... :laughing:

Screen names gone bad!!!!

"Hi sand chick reserved a lane for us my name is indasand"

"What?"

"The DDR b-day party for sand chick?"

"What?"

"Awwww F it gimmie a size 9 and a freekin lane over there by the loud drunk people!?"

"Oh Jodi Pudwills party...."

"Who's Jodi?"

OK I'll stop..... :laughing:

:laughing::flipoff::grin:

Hey Jodi, unfortunatley I don't think me and monkie can make it tomorrow. She caught some bad cold thing over the last day or two and she's been pretty sick today. :( Besides, after the Barstow trip I am now kinda broke till payday on Thursday. :laughing:

I'll know for sure tomorrow, but I doubt we can go. Sorry. :laughing:

Hey Jodi, unfortunatley I don't think me and monkie can make it tomorrow. She caught some bad cold thing over the last day or two and she's been pretty sick today. :( Besides, after the Barstow trip I am now kinda broke till payday on Thursday. :flipoff:

I'll know for sure tomorrow, but I doubt we can go. Sorry. :laughing:

OK i'll step in that's why it needs to be on the hendertucky siiiiiiiiiiddde!!!! j/k hope monkie feels better :laughing: :peeps:

Hey Jodi, unfortunatley I don't think me and monkie can make it tomorrow. She caught some bad cold thing over the last day or two and she's been pretty sick today. :( Besides, after the Barstow trip I am now kinda broke till payday on Thursday. :grin:

I'll know for sure tomorrow, but I doubt we can go. Sorry. :flipoff:

That sucks! :grin::( You wouldn't be broke if you showed up though since I owe you some $$$$$$$$ :D

Hey Jodi I'm in, Amanda just filled me in today about tomorrow. I'm just coming to hang out, you don't have to add me for bowling or anything, I'll get a bigger kick out of watching everyone else! :laughing:

what time is it for?/ I am to lazy to re read all the posts :D

There will be 4 of us and I will check in with the PUDWILL's :laughing:

Capt

7:00pm!

SWEET! We'll see you there!! :blury:

Edited by sand chick

That sucks! :flipoff::( You wouldn't be broke if you showed up though since I owe you some $$$$$$$$ :D

7:00pm!

I know, but I'll just get it from you next time I see ya. Besides, that $$ has to go back into savings and not be spent. :beerbong: :laughing::laughing:

OK i'll step in that's why it needs to be on the hendertucky siiiiiiiiiiddde!!!! j/k hope monkie feels better :laughing: :peeps:

Thanks monkie-butt! But nope, I'm more disgustingly sick today :poop:

Jodi, I hope you have too much fun tonight :) See ya' @ Stooooooooooopid :fro_smokin:

Hourly lanes? That seems odd. I guess we can't eff around like we usually do when we go bowling, lol! Hey effer, it's your turn, CHOP CHOP!!! NO you don't have time to take a swig of your beer, HURRY UP, time's-a-tickin... If there's any issues tonight, don't worry, I'll talk to the manager... LOL!!! I wonder what it would be they'd kick me out for. ;) "Can you please reset our lane, it's frozen." "that's it missy, you're outta here" LMAO :laughing: I'll try not to cause any trouble... :laughing:

Hourly lanes? That seems odd. I guess we can't eff around like we usually do when we go bowling, lol! Hey effer, it's your turn, CHOP CHOP!!! NO you don't have time to take a swig of your beer, HURRY UP, time's-a-tickin... If there's any issues tonight, don't worry, I'll talk to the manager... LOL!!! I wonder what it would be they'd kick me out for. ;) "Can you please reset our lane, it's frozen." "that's it missy, you're outta here" LMAO :laughing: I'll try not to cause any trouble... :laughing:

Lol... Maybe they can have the guy the cleans the shoes...walk you out..

Capt

Hourly lanes? That seems odd. I guess we can't eff around like we usually do when we go bowling, lol! Hey effer, it's your turn, CHOP CHOP!!! NO you don't have time to take a swig of your beer, HURRY UP, time's-a-tickin... If there's any issues tonight, don't worry, I'll talk to the manager... LOL!!! I wonder what it would be they'd kick me out for. ;) "Can you please reset our lane, it's frozen." "that's it missy, you're outta here" LMAO :think: I'll try not to cause any trouble... :dunno:

Definately wouldnt be the first time DDR peeps were kicked out of a bowling alley!!!! We are just a rowdy bunch I guess! :?: :lol::lol::lol:

Try not to be a touble maker tonight would ya!!! :ninja:

I think its cause with such a large grouping, we could take up all night for one game on the lanes! :ninja: Funny though cause it costs the same per person per game if we only played one game per hour :think::dunno:

Yeah there Missy! NO causing trouble tonight! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't wait!!! Is it time yet????

Guest Crasher

i wont be there till after 9pm i hope peeps will still be there.. :D

See everyone down there. BTW im not bowlign just drinkin and hangin out.

Shocker!!!! :think::ninja: Just kiddin' Nick. :dunno: Glad your coming! See you tonight!!! :peeps:

Edited by Crasher