Next BLM/ TRT/ PUBLIC meeting on a SATURDAY

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how long does it take to get to Barstow from here, I forget. :laughing:

usually a little more than 2 hours, I like to leave my shop by 7:30 and am always there on time.

Nice to get a large cup of coffee for the trip hint hint

usually a little more than 2 hours, I like to leave my shop by 7:30 and am always there on time.

Nice to get a large cup of coffee for the trip hint hint

LOL Thanks Terry. A nice Mocha Frapp would be great for the trip, but your shop is alittle out of the way from Henderson.

I really want to go to the meeting then go and drop off 200 lbs plus of crushed cans at a recycling center somewhere in Barstow. I am still trying to work out the details. If someone wants to tag along with me I will be more inclined to go. I have never done this before, so going alone feels a bit sceary for me.

LOL Thanks Terry. A nice Mocha Frapp would be great for the trip, but your shop is alittle out of the way from Henderson.

I really want to go to the meeting then go and drop off 200 lbs plus of crushed cans at a recycling center somewhere in Barstow. I am still trying to work out the details. If someone wants to tag along with me I will be more inclined to go. I have never done this before, so going alone feels a bit sceary for me.

My shop is right on the way when going down St. Rose to I 15? Left on seven Hills and then your first right

it usually takes me less than 2 hours hehe.. helps having an extra set of eyes lookin for the black and whites lol.. Last year we left my place 7-730 ish and had plenty of time to stop and grab a bite to eat at mcdonalds before heading over to the blm office

Great! I'll be there about 6:50. Grab a Mocha, nonfat, no whip. That will go great with my Faustos burrito. Score!

Who else is in?

Truth be told, I will probably make a super low fat, Egg Beaters with salsa and turkey bacon burrito at home. I might go out on a limb and add cheese.

See ya!

Burt and I will be there about 7:15 for a carmel mach and a tasty pastry for me, then we are on our way. If your not doing the recyclin thing you can ride down with us

We'll be meeting up there as well!!! And caravan down with everyone!!

Try some of that good coffee!! :D

The words "tasty pastry" have my attention!! :clap:

Shall we bring you a "Tasty Pastry" from Terry's shop? You know just a little something to tie you over til its burger time.

DUDE....thanks for thinkin of me about that.....but those things are the debil to me... diabetes runs rampant in my family, and doughnuts, sweets ,sodas , etc..all the GOOD things that have sugar in them....are pretty much taboo for me

thanks tho!!!

:laughoff:

Here is the adgenda for the meeting;

Agenda for September 6, 2008

Barstow Field Office

10:00 am.

Call To Order

Pledge

Introductions

Approval of the Agenda

Approval of the Minutes from the April 17, 2008 meeting

Lunch decision ­ pizza or sandwiches (Bring $8.00 cash)

DISCUSSION ITEMS:

Fringe-Toe lizard Petition update Roxie

Dumont Dunes Road ­ Asphalt grindings update Lynnette

Fee machines contract update

Lynnette

Armargosa River Route/ Width of Sperry Wash Roxie

Boxer-McKeon bill

MEMBERS ITEMS

Public Comment

Adjournment

We will work through lunch.

William Presch Ph.D.