Next BLM/ TRT/ PUBLIC meeting on a SATURDAY

TRT-banner.jpg

The next Dumont Dunes BLM/ TRT (Technical Review Team) meeting has been scheduled for SATURDAY, September 6th, 2008 at 10:00 AM

These meetings are usually on a Tuesday. This meeting has been scheduled for a Saturday in hopes that the public can more easily attend. Everyone's positive thoughts and concerns regarding Dumont are always taken into consideration. Come out and show your support and have a voice for Dumont Dunes.

Edited by dunefreak

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm there, they really do listen to what we have to say. Alot of ideas come from the duner, and they use alot of it. You all should think about coming down Friday evening, I've got the hauler to stay in as well, good times....SF Woody :banghead:

We'll be there come hell or high water!! :DDRrocks:

Slash X on the schedule for afterwards!?! :beercheers::yiah:

They should be open Sat,nothing like some good food and drink... :beercheers: I'll confirm this week......SF Woody

im thinkin about bringing string....is that gonna be a problem?

I doubt it will be an issue. Remember that TRT meeting we went to where the kid was making noise and the parent took him outside and spanked the hell out of him? :moon: Even THAT wasn't much of an issue and string is more well-behaved than that. :laughing: Bring him so afterwards he can fetch me a beew at Slash X. :banghead:

I doubt it will be an issue. Remember that TRT meeting we went to where the kid was making noise and the parent took him outside and spanked the hell out of him? :moon: Even THAT wasn't much of an issue and string is more well-behaved than that. :laughing: Bring him so afterwards he can fetch me a beew at Slash X. :banghead:

he'll be nick's bar biotch!!! :beerbong: :beerbong: :beerbong:

:banghead:

We'll be there come hell or high water!! :laughing:

Slash X on the schedule for afterwards!?! :banghead::yiah:

Good idea, I've been wanting sooooo badly to go there. You and that wierdo you married coming!! It'll be nice to see you kids again :D

Sweet! My first TRT meeting :moon:

Well duh cheeseD, you saying I drink and drive? Point this :DDRrocks: at yourself smartass.

By "us" not being able to shop I meant we've only partied with your wife once so it will be nice to do it again without restriction. You drive! Arn't you the butler anyway?!

Well duh cheeseD, you saying I drink and drive? Point this :blink: at yourself smartass.

By "us" not being able to shop I meant we've only partied with your wife once so it will be nice to do it again without restriction. You drive! Arn't you the butler anyway?!

it looks like that day i will be anyway.....btw...i wasnt calling you a :whoop: i was referring to those who :beerbong: and :think: as a :loser:

:DDRrocks: