Next BLM/ TRT/ PUBLIC meeting on a SATURDAY

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill carpool for a few people in vegas that dont want to drive gas hog's of vehicles :D

I'll probably take you up on that offer there. :DDRrocks: Fuggin DMax got about 15 mpg last trip out to Barstow with the cruise at 78. :think::blink: It SAID about 19 mpg on the display, but NOPE! :whoop:

I'll probably take you up on that offer there. :DDRrocks: Fuggin DMax got about 15 mpg last trip out to Barstow with the cruise at 78. :angry2: :dunno: It SAID about 19 mpg on the display, but NOPE! :shake:

i got 19 with the bad injectors...but i was @ 60-65 the whole way on cruise :driver: watchin all the richy rich mofoz passin me burnin fuel

aight.. Just let me know.. i got room for 3 others and a midget..

Anna is coming too.

i got 19 with the bad injectors...but i was @ 60-65 the whole way on cruise :angry2: watchin all the richy rich mofoz passin me burnin fuel

Is that from calculating it or the display? :DDRrocks: Mine SAID 19 mpg but it was full of chit.

You all get down here Friday night and we'll do something, it's a little better then...then again we don't need much to have a good time with everyone, head up to VV and meet up with some more at TGI or Roadhouse or something... :lol:

They should be open Sat,nothing like some good food and drink... :headbang1: I'll confirm this week......SF Woody

Right on Woody, sounds cool!! :news: It was a Saturday the last time we were out for the meeting. :peeps:

Good idea, I've been wanting sooooo badly to go there. You and that wierdo you married coming!! It'll be nice to see you kids again :D

Sweet! My first TRT meeting :news:

Yeppers, bringing the "wierdo" along for the ride! ;) Always good to see you kids too!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so this is the first day of my new schedule and will be off on saturdays. ID REALLY LIKE TO GO TO THIS MEETING, since I havent been able to make it to any yet.

Who from Vegas can I ride down with???? :beercheers:

FUGGIN AZZNUT rentin a the DDR corporate limo out with free alcohol to all that want to go...hit that bitc....errrrrr dude up

:2cents:

Ok so this is the first day of my new schedule and will be off on saturdays. ID REALLY LIKE TO GO TO THIS MEETING, since I havent been able to make it to any yet.

Who from Vegas can I ride down with???? :grin:

Hmmmmm................................ :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Duh!! :lol::lol:

Still have room for one more! Maybe two! :DDRrocks:

Hmmmmm................................ :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Duh!! :grin::lol:

Still have room for one more! Maybe two! :DDRrocks:

Ynot is always offering up a seat as well. :D i have room for maybe 1.. and i was thinkin if sanbox_kid was comin he could take the seat like last year.. :D

FUGGIN AZZNUT rentin a the DDR corporate limo out with free alcohol to all that want to go...hit that bitc....errrrrr dude up

:DDRrocks:

cheese ya need to slow down on the :beerbong: and the :fro_smokin: you be soundin all whack yo..