Old question revisited

wingnut

Wingnut,

Come on down, I got a guy that will throw in Jager Bombs while he mounts em up. :banghead::censored:

On the tires, Go for the Toyo Open Country.

Everyone I know that has had these ( including me ) Digs on em'. :pics:

Just my 3 cents. I threw in an extra cent for ya cuz you read my post. B)

Can't post the pic cuz this message:

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error.

:idea: :pile:

Wingnut,

Come on down, I got a guy that will throw in Jager Bombs while he mounts em up. :banghead::censored:

Everyone I know that has had these ( including me ) Digs on em'. :whoop:

The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error.

:idea: :pile:

hey dingle

what kind of mileage you gettin outta these? i read somewhere that they go real fast?? :pics:

e or d rated :black:

hey dingle

what kind of mileage you gettin outta these? i read somewhere that they go real fast?? :banghead:

e or d rated :censored:

E rated and thats what I have also I figured I would have gotten 50 to 60 thousand miles if it hadnt been for the truck breaking them loose..... lost about 10 to 15,000 miles in tread somewhere ahaha

I like mine...

Capt

E rated and thats what I have also I figured I would have gotten 50 to 60 thousand miles if it hadnt been for the truck breaking them loose..... lost about 10 to 15,000 miles in tread somewhere ahaha

I like mine...

Capt

Thanks Capt. :banghead:

To answer Cheese's question if they go fast, It depends on what tires you compare them to.

In 37"+ tires, I've had Swampers, Dirt Grips, and the Toyos.

The Swampers and Dirt Grips seemed to shred pretty quick and give a chitty ride.

Toyos much slower, and way more even wear than the other two.

I don't have experience with Pro Comp or any of the others,

but I will buy the Toyos again when I need new ones.

:foshizz:

VA JJ has one at discount on the west side...

Yiah, Yiah!!!! I forgot JJ has guys!!!!!

YEP ! :banghead:

let me know what your looking for !

Cool, I'll PM ya!!!

i also work for discount..far from you though i bet

Fo shizzle, I forgot Jonboy!!!

Wingnut,

Come on down, I got a guy that will throw in Jager Bombs while he mounts em up. :censored::idea:

Everyone I know that has had these ( including me ) Digs on em'. :black:

:pile: :pics:

I wish dingle, you live to damn far!!!

hey dingle

what kind of mileage you gettin outta these? i read somewhere that they go real fast?? :whoop:

e or d rated :black:

I have Nitto's now cheeze, same tire diff name and I got about 45k on mine right now!!! Thanks for the info my ninja's!!!!!

Edited by wingnut

Do not get the ProComps....OMG they sucked a$$ and I didnt realize till I replaced them how bad they were.

Put the Toyos on and when I left the shop I was like ....man I can hear the exhaust lol and the radio wasnt up to high and I could hear it... WOW what a difference

Toyo's or its a waste of money

OBTW >>>>>> Craigs Gay

:banghead::censored:

Capt

Yiah, Yiah!!!! I forgot JJ has guys!!!!!

I have Nitto's now cheeze, same tire diff name and I got about 45k on mine right now!!! Thanks for the info my ninja's!!!!!

Let me know if you need me to get a price for ya. By the way I have well over 50k on my Toyo MT's. It seems they wear great on straight axles!

ive got the cooper atr's they are d rated, but hold 3195 @ 50 psi

i just rolled 55k on them last week, and it looks like i have at least 5-10k left.....im lookin tho...

not much in a 17" rim with e ratings around the 35" size :DDRrocks:

Listen. :blink:

Toyo's Yo

35X12.50R17LT 125Q E/10

E rating 10 ply :think:

YEP ! :surrender:

let me know what your looking for !

Thanks for takin care of me today man.. :D I cant burn em up thru third gear now.. Hell only way to chirp em is dump the clutch at like 5k rpm :D Im glad i got some tires that actually GRIP AND STICK!! Those tires i had on there were horrible.. they were like driving on ice and it didnt take much to get em spinning. Its actually part of the reason i got in that damn accident as well they didnt grip at all when they get wet.. These should do much better. I now feel safe driving my car again.. :dunno:

Thanks for takin care of me today man.. :D I cant burn em up thru third gear now.. Hell only way to chirp em is dump the clutch at like 5k rpm :D Im glad i got some tires that actually GRIP AND STICK!! Those tires i had on there were horrible.. they were like driving on ice and it didnt take much to get em spinning. Its actually part of the reason i got in that damn accident as well they didnt grip at all when they get wet.. These should do much better. I now feel safe driving my car again.. :dunno:

No problem ! sorry again you were late for work but i had em on it as soon as they got there ! :surrender:

whachoo sayin ma facka???

:headbang1:

on edit...tread depot

FAH QQQ

300 + per tire....DAY-um

what kind of price are they dingle??

i just got hooked up with some 35 inch pro comp xtreme all terrains... e rated, hold up to 65 psi, and i forget what the load rating is, but its alot...

they have good deals on tires down at 4wheel parts in the auto mall, plus they gave me a good price becuase my dad spends so much money there on his jeep lol

edit: oh, and they have a 40,000 mile garentee

Edited by cycoguy

i just got hooked up with some 35 inch pro comp xtreme all terrains... e rated, hold up to 65 psi, and i forget what the load rating is, but its alot...

they have good deals on tires down at 4wheel parts in the auto mall, plus they gave me a good price becuase my dad spends so much money there on his jeep lol

65 psi would generally indicate an E rating...

im happy with my ATR's..we will wee what happens when the time comes

Buy them and I will tell ya a...I told ya so later..... They will get hard and loud and your truck will drive like SHIAT after awhile... Had them and you couldnt give them to me with money to take emmmm...

G/L...been there done that and I was very dissapointed..but hey, you might be the only one that it doesnt happen to... Call Mike over at Smith and Sons (Super Duty Shop) he will hook ya up and explain about the extremes

Capt