Diesel is coming back down!

dunefreak

so lets say for arguments sake.. since your a teacher and all.. A long bed chevy is what 36 gallon take when dead empty?

4.39 x 36 = 158.04

4.18 x 36 = 150.48

Now you said you would use one gallon of gas getting there and back.

The diffrence between the 2 prices is 7.56 - the one gallon @ 4.18 that puts you ahead $3.38 soooo your bitching about it costing you to drive the extra little bit yet you actually SAVE money by going up there even if you use the extra gallon of gas.

no no no.... :shake:

:flipoff::lol:

the gas station is 10 miles outside of town....and the runway is a conveyor belt :shake: but that doesnt include me getting to that side of town to get to drive the extra 10 miles...sooooo

about 20 miles one way for me to drive there....20 miles back...mostly city traffic, which would get me roughly 12-15 mpg= me losing money on the deal...

and that doesnt even include my time of driving up there and back.

now if the diff was like a dollar or mor a gallon, then i think id be all over it . :dope:

i do appreciate the breakdown ISBB, and the pump price comment Wingy... i know all you guys were doin was tryin to save me some money :shake:

dammit is it OCTOBER yet???

:moon:

Edited by richard cheese

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

effe yo' stop by the bank post :black:

:driver: :6pak:

and actually that second station..the texaco on river and columbus...doesnt even freekin exist :dope:

figure ill save 4 dollars driving out there...ill burn about a gallon out and another back...so im in the hole a gallon of diesel...effe that

should i bring the DDR :beerbong: for the slash x???

ISBB SAID

Your the one that said you would only burn a gallon up there and back you didnt mention anything about having to drive across town and then tack on another 10 miles.. LOL

it was a gallon out and a gallon back.....

effe it....too bad its too early, and i have to go to work, because i need to start drinkin

:lol:

:beerbong:

:shout: Some good news! Diesel is getting back down closer to $4/ gallon. It has dropped over 20 cents a gallon over the last month here in Henderson.

Remeber the 5 page thread where there seemed like there was no end in site with the rise in prices? The thread started when I was bitching about 3.99/ gallon. Then by the end of it people were already paying well over $5/ gal. :ah:

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...8&hl=

Here's the cheapest prices in Vegas right now....

http://www.vegasgasprices.com/index.aspx?fuel=D

I think it down to $4.45 at Lake Mead & Van Wagonen.

Were getting there! Hopefully by October diesel will be back down under 4.

golden valley az 403 a gallon :driver: :6pak:

:?: could you imagine living on buck owens steet in bakersfield cali thats a :think: address

could you imagine living on MLK blvd in Compton??? thats a :shake: address

:banghead:

funny thing is, the place that buck cornhole built, the crystal palace, is actually pretty cool. the food is really good, and once in awhile a rock show will play there too...fuggin people from all over the country come here to go to that place

could you imagine living on MLK blvd in Compton??? thats a :grin: address

:tmi:

funny thing is, the place that buck cornhole built, the crystal palace, is actually pretty cool. the food is really good, and once in awhile a rock show will play there too...fuggin people from all over the country come here to go to that place

yeah the crystal palace rocks

and i use a visa check card too... i donno if thats cash or not, next time i fill up i'll check it out and let you know.

could you imagine living on MLK blvd in Compton??? thats a :grin: address

:tmi:

Dud that place fuggin sucks.. i went to that fuggin brokeback crystal palace one night when my dad was having heart surgery right behind there.. I thought ohh hey ill go grab a beer. I walk in on a cops retirement party with everyone and their mom wearing cowboy hats and fuggin chaps.. SCREW that.. i had one beer then took off..

Dud that place fuggin sucks.. i went to that fuggin brokeback crystal palace one night when my dad was having heart surgery right behind there.. I thought ohh hey ill go grab a beer. I walk in on a cops retirement party with everyone and their mom wearing cowboy hats and fuggin chaps.. SCREW that.. i had one beer then took off..

you would have done better @ fuggin zingo's across the street...crank meth capital of buck cornhole blvd BABY!!! :blah:

:laughing:

BTW..my station has now went to the cash/credit price differential :blah: dont be hatin cause i rock the plastic, bitchezzzzz

Edited by richard cheese

you would have done better @ fuggin zingo's across the street...crank meth capital of buck cornhole blvd BABY!!! :dumbass:

:grin:

BTW..my station has now went to the cash/credit price differential :assblast: dont be hatin cause i rock the plastic, bitchezzzzz

easy killer, zingos has good breakfast! haha

but i filled up at the previously mentioned valero again, and asked the girl if there was a differance in price, she said no, so since i use a check card too, its my new place to fill up, becuase its deffinately the cheapest place in bako.

easy killer, zingos has good breakfast! haha

but i filled up at the previously mentioned valero again, and asked the girl if there was a differance in price, she said no, so since i use a check card too, its my new place to fill up, becuase its deffinately the cheapest place in bako.

i will be stopping there for my next fill up. the fastrip by my house raised their price 4 cents for credit prices