Diesel is coming back down!

dunefreak

:shout: Some good news! Diesel is getting back down closer to $4/ gallon. It has dropped over 20 cents a gallon over the last month here in Henderson.

Remeber the 5 page thread where there seemed like there was no end in site with the rise in prices? The thread started when I was bitching about 3.99/ gallon. Then by the end of it people were already paying well over $5/ gal. :ah:

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...8&hl=

Here's the cheapest prices in Vegas right now....

http://www.vegasgasprices.com/index.aspx?fuel=D

I think it down to $4.45 at Lake Mead & Van Wagonen.

Were getting there! Hopefully by October diesel will be back down under 4.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW..you all sound soooo happy that you are paying above 4 bucks a gallon for diesel :surrender:

dont get me wrong... i am happy it is coming down...but still pizzed that it is above 2 dollars a gallon :grin:

no reason, other than greed, that it is above 87 octance :blury: :assrock:

So happy I am paying above 4 bucks a gallon? NO I am not. :clap::slap: I am happy about the drop in price. C'MON ma facka you knew what I meant! I too think it still rediculous that it is 4.40 a gal, but that is much better than the 5.19 it got up to.

Make sense now sir cheese alot? :dunno::dope: "Stop....cheesy time" :sophie: :blink::lol:

Guest Crasher

$3.85 delivered to my Riverside yard. Taxes included. However.........I have to order 5,000 gallons!

x 3.85

---------

$19,250.00 :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah:

OUCH. :ah: You'd think if you were getting that much fuel, they would give you a little better deal than 10 to 15 cents off a gallon!!! :laughoff:

OUCH. :ah: You'd think if you were getting that much fuel, they would give you a little better deal than 10 to 15 cents off a gallon!!! :laughoff:

We are not considered a "marketer". They get an even better deal. And as a reseller, they do not pay sales tax, it is passed on to us. So in my estimation, the "marketer" (station owner) makes about $.35 per gallon sold. :laughoff: So if you ever hear them say "we make only pennies per gallon", :laughoff:

Over a dollar for every 3 gallons sold! :?: My truck holds 42 gallons / $14.00 gross profit. :laughoff:

So happy I am paying above 4 bucks a gallon? NO I am not. :laughoff::flipoff: I am happy about the drop in price. C'MON ma facka you knew what I meant! I too think it still rediculous that it is 4.40 a gal, but that is much better than the 5.19 it got up to.

Make sense now sir cheese alot? :laughoff::laughoff: "Stop....cheesy time" :sophie: :dope::dope:

ok ok...i'll post it up

sircheesealot.jpg

:lol::laughoff:

my fuggn wife ROLLS everytime she sees that pic

:lol:

It did here as well. It's because of "The US oil inventory drop"!!!!! That makes it ok then!!!! :flipoff:

My supplier says it is a lock to go up another .09 cents on Thursday! WTF :laughoff::dope::lol::dope:

Thank God the Dodge rolls around 20MPG :laughoff: :fro_smokin: :laughoff: :fro_smokin: :laughoff:

Guest Crasher

Trop and mountain vista at the Rebel is 4.29 gal

cheapest I have seen

Capt

The Rebel stations are always a bit cheaper. They also have a reward card where if you buy certain stuff there (i.e., two cans of Monster) you can get 13 to 16 cents off a gallon. That's how I roll now!!!