dunefreak Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 :shout: Some good news! Diesel is getting back down closer to $4/ gallon. It has dropped over 20 cents a gallon over the last month here in Henderson. Remeber the 5 page thread where there seemed like there was no end in site with the rise in prices? The thread started when I was bitching about 3.99/ gallon. Then by the end of it people were already paying well over $5/ gal. :ah: http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...8&hl= Here's the cheapest prices in Vegas right now.... http://www.vegasgasprices.com/index.aspx?fuel=D I think it down to $4.45 at Lake Mead & Van Wagonen. Were getting there! Hopefully by October diesel will be back down under 4. Quote
wingnut Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 It's dropping slowly, to bad it's not dropping as quick as gas. Very sad we have to get excited about $4.39 a gallon. I saw $4.29 a gallon yesterday and I was :surrender: Quote
Richard Cheese Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 WOW..you all sound soooo happy that you are paying above 4 bucks a gallon for diesel :surrender: dont get me wrong... i am happy it is coming down...but still pizzed that it is above 2 dollars a gallon no reason, other than greed, that it is above 87 octance Quote
dunefreak Posted August 13, 2008 Author Posted August 13, 2008 WOW..you all sound soooo happy that you are paying above 4 bucks a gallon for diesel :surrender: dont get me wrong... i am happy it is coming down...but still pizzed that it is above 2 dollars a gallon no reason, other than greed, that it is above 87 octance :assrock: So happy I am paying above 4 bucks a gallon? NO I am not. I am happy about the drop in price. C'MON ma facka you knew what I meant! I too think it still rediculous that it is 4.40 a gal, but that is much better than the 5.19 it got up to. Make sense now sir cheese alot? "Stop....cheesy time" :sophie: Quote
bp-guy Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 I have seen it as low as $4.09 here in San Diego. Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 $3.85 delivered to my Riverside yard. Taxes included. However.........I have to order 5,000 gallons! 5,000 x 3.85 --------- $19,250.00 :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: Quote
Guest Crasher Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 $3.85 delivered to my Riverside yard. Taxes included. However.........I have to order 5,000 gallons! 5,000 x 3.85 --------- $19,250.00 :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: OUCH. :ah: You'd think if you were getting that much fuel, they would give you a little better deal than 10 to 15 cents off a gallon!!! Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 OUCH. :ah: You'd think if you were getting that much fuel, they would give you a little better deal than 10 to 15 cents off a gallon!!! We are not considered a "marketer". They get an even better deal. And as a reseller, they do not pay sales tax, it is passed on to us. So in my estimation, the "marketer" (station owner) makes about $.35 per gallon sold. So if you ever hear them say "we make only pennies per gallon", Over a dollar for every 3 gallons sold! :?: My truck holds 42 gallons / $14.00 gross profit. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 So happy I am paying above 4 bucks a gallon? NO I am not. I am happy about the drop in price. C'MON ma facka you knew what I meant! I too think it still rediculous that it is 4.40 a gal, but that is much better than the 5.19 it got up to. Make sense now sir cheese alot? "Stop....cheesy time" :sophie: ok ok...i'll post it up my fuggn wife ROLLS everytime she sees that pic Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 Prices went up .10 a gallon since this morning ......How I ask? Quote
wingnut Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 It did here as well. It's because of "The US oil inventory drop"!!!!! That makes it ok then!!!! Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 It did here as well. It's because of "The US oil inventory drop"!!!!! That makes it ok then!!!! My supplier says it is a lock to go up another .09 cents on Thursday! WTF Thank God the Dodge rolls around 20MPG :fro_smokin: :fro_smokin: Quote
CaptNkllm Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 Trop and mountain vista at the Rebel is 4.29 gal cheapest I have seen Capt Quote
80grit Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 $ 4.30 in San Fernando Valley today. Still cost me $657 to fill up Quote
Richard Cheese Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 (edited) STILL fuggin 4.75 here in BAKO btw...here is a link to the commodities market. it gives you pretty current oil prices, as well as gasoline and other types of petroleum products http://money.cnn.com/data/commodities/ looks like oil shot up over 3 bucks a barrel yesterday Edited August 14, 2008 by richard cheese Quote
Guest Crasher Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 Trop and mountain vista at the Rebel is 4.29 gal cheapest I have seen Capt The Rebel stations are always a bit cheaper. They also have a reward card where if you buy certain stuff there (i.e., two cans of Monster) you can get 13 to 16 cents off a gallon. That's how I roll now!!! Quote
Richard Cheese Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 diesel dropped to 4 65 this morning...oil is down right now to 113 a barrel Quote
wingnut Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 Knock off 2 more bucks a gallon and we'll all be happy!!!! Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 Knock off 2 more bucks a gallon and we'll all be happy!!!! ditto^^^^^ did only pay 4.15 at shell flamingo&jones this morning Quote
Kitcat Posted August 19, 2008 Posted August 19, 2008 $3.99 cash price/ $4.03 credit price at Loves just outside of Cedar City yesterday! Quote
Richard Cheese Posted August 19, 2008 Posted August 19, 2008 (edited) 4.49 in bako @ fastrip on rosedale and allen :hungry: Light Crude (NYM) close drop high low close date time September 08 ($US per bbl.) 112.87 -0.90 114.20 112.20 112.87 8/18 1:59pm Edited August 19, 2008 by richard cheese Quote
EY3BA11 Posted August 19, 2008 Posted August 19, 2008 cheapest diesel in vegas is 4.15.. most expensive is 4.69 still. http://www.vegasgasprices.com/index.aspx?fuel=D Quote
rhino king Posted August 21, 2008 Posted August 21, 2008 boulder circle k 3.99 a gallon........ :beerbong: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.