Chevy truck gets rear ended

dunefreak

Here's a 1/2 ton pickup that got dropped off at our body shop yesterday. :thumb: Think it might total?? :flipoff: I don't know why they tow these things in to us. :dunno: :huh:

I figured this had to be shared w/ DDR. :finger:

Hope the driver was okay! :laughoff:

post-3-1145570958_thumb.jpg

post-3-1145571039_thumb.jpg

post-3-1145571079_thumb.jpg

post-3-1145571140_thumb.jpg

after what i saw you do to anna's tahoe this is a walk in the park.. LOL j/k

I only did some minor stuff to it like gut the interior completely and reassemble it and the fenders and flares. Superdave is the guy who deserves the credit for most the work though. He's a great body guy who can work some serious magic! :laughoff: He helped me out greatly w/ that project. I still feel like I owe ya Dave.

:thumb: SUPERDAVE

^^

:thumb: oh Geez here we go! I saw that comin a mile away when I posted this! :flipoff: All these insecure Ford guys have to jump in and talk crap about a Chevy! :finger: I'll be the better man and just leave Ford alone..........for now. :laughoff:

^^

:thumb: oh Geez here we go! I saw that comin a mile away when I posted this! :shocked: All these insecure Ford guys have to jump in and talk crap about a Chevy! :shocked: I'll be the better man and just leave Ford alone..........for now. :laughoff:

WWWWWWHHHHAAAATERRRRRRRRRRRRRR :huh: :flipoff::finger::dunno:

^^

:shocked: oh Geez here we go! I saw that comin a mile away when I posted this! :shocked: All these insecure Ford guys have to jump in and talk crap about a Chevy! :blury: I'll be the better man and just leave Ford alone..........for now. :huh:

:thumb: C'MON NOW ITS JUST FUNNIN. :shocked: SERIOUSLY THOUGH, I DRIVE AN 05 CHEVY FOR WORK, GIVIN TO ME BY MY COMPANY. AND THAT THING, SWEAKS, SHIMMIES, MAKES NOISES, AND THE TRANNY SLIPS. ITS ONLY GOT 9000 MILES ON IT. THATS WHY I PLAY... :laughoff: I PERSONALLY DRIVE AN 99 F350 POWERSTROKE, AND ITS GOT OVER 80,000 MILES ON IT AND IT HAS NEVER BEEN IN THE SHOP FOR ANY PROBLEMS...JUST PREVENTATIVE MAINTANCE. :flipoff::finger::dunno:

Edited by maxdout

:thumb: C'MON NOW ITS JUST FUNNIN. :huh: SERIOUSLY THOUGH, I DRIVE AN 05 CHEVY FOR WORK, GIVIN TO ME BY MY COMPANY. AND THAT THING, SWEAKS, SHIMMIES, MAKES NOISES, AND THE TRANNY SLIPS. ITS ONLY GOT 9000 MILES ON IT. THATS WHY I PLAY... :laughoff: I PERSONALLY DRIVE AN 99 F350 POWERSTROKE, AND ITS GOT OVER 80,000 MILES ON IT AND IT HAS NEVER BEEN IN THE SHOP FOR ANY PROBLEMS...JUST PREVENTATIVE MAINTANCE. :flipoff::finger::dunno:

Just be glad your frame hasnt broke yet :shocked::shocked:

Edited by sanddunesaddict

:thumb: C'MON NOW ITS JUST FUNNIN. :huh: SERIOUSLY THOUGH, I DRIVE AN 05 CHEVY FOR WORK, GIVIN TO ME BY MY COMPANY. AND THAT THING, SWEAKS, SHIMMIES, MAKES NOISES, AND THE TRANNY SLIPS. ITS ONLY GOT 9000 MILES ON IT. THATS WHY I PLAY... :laughoff: I PERSONALLY DRIVE AN 99 F350 POWERSTROKE, AND ITS GOT OVER 80,000 MILES ON IT AND IT HAS NEVER BEEN IN THE SHOP FOR ANY PROBLEMS...JUST PREVENTATIVE MAINTANCE. :flipoff::finger::dunno:

That is every work truck I have ever seen! Ford, chevy, Dodge, whatever! Every employee beats the crap out of it and it's neglected because it isn't theirs. My K3500 DMax has 14000 miles on it and it drives & feels just like the day I drove it home from work (the dealership). I drove Steveo's F350 and thought I was driving a farm vehicle. No offense Steveo! :shocked: That thing shimmied, shook, and rode like crap compared to my Chevy. It was all over the road. :shocked: Steveo even admitted my truck drove way better after driving mine too. :shocked:

That is every work truck I have ever seen! Ford, chevy, Dodge, whatever! Every employee beats the crap out of it and it's neglected because it isn't theirs. My K3500 DMax has 14000 miles on it and it drives & feels just like the day I drove it home from work (the dealership). I drove Steveo's F350 and thought I was driving a farm vehicle. No offense Steveo! :laughoff: That thing shimmied, shook, and rode like crap compared to my Chevy. It was all over the road. :flipoff: Steveo even admitted my truck drove way better after driving mine too. :finger:

:thumb: I HEAR YOU, BUT IM THE FIRST AND ONLY DRIVER OF THAT TRUCK, AND I ACTUALLY DO TAKE CARE OF IT...ANYWAY ITS ALL GOOD. J/K TO ALL YOU CHEVY LOVERS... :dunno:

My K3500 DMax has 14000 miles on it and it drives & feels just like the day I drove it home from work.

14,000 miles it better still ride like a new truck. But i have to say my 02' f-350 lifted on 38's pretty much drives like a TRUCK!! (doesn't ride like steveo's sounds)

Edited by ZOINK THREDZ

jaws of life and no blood... not bad... :D Trash the hunk of junk.. I do have to say after beating the piss outta my chevy and pete knows how i treat it!! LOL.. it still drives like its ALMOST new.. steering isnt as tight but thats just a pitman arm im too damn lazy to get fixed.. :D still rides nice though..

man i wonder how they drove that sucker into the parking spot!!!

lol

oh come on drop it on a lip of a jump it will staighten that sh*t out... or put a geo engine in it an drive it around town... what a shocker!!!

14,000 miles it better still ride like a new truck. But i have to say my 02' f-350 lifted on 38's pretty much drives like a TRUCK!! (doesn't ride like steveo's sounds)

Zoink I know it should, but he said his work truck had 9,000 on it and drove like sh*t. I was saying mine has 14K on it because thats MORE than 9K and I have no problems.

Zoink I know it should, but he said his work truck had 9,000 on it and drove like sh*t. I was saying mine has 14K on it because thats MORE than 9K and I have no problems.

:mc_smiley:

i just hear alot of people talk about how their truck rides like a car, not intended to be toward you, just had to say it. :mc_smiley:

:mc_smiley:

i just hear alot of people talk about how their truck rides like a car, not intended to be toward you, just had to say it. :headbang:

I hear ya. :thumb: But my truck in no way rides like a car- just ask the people that ride in the back seat going down the 95! :blury: :mc_smiley: