vegas style Posted September 29, 2008 Posted September 29, 2008 you need to read the other posts above :freakin_nuts: Quote
aceisback Posted September 29, 2008 Posted September 29, 2008 What thef uck is that on Monkie's avatar??? Good Lord that's a scary sumbitch. Quote
dunefreak Posted September 29, 2008 Author Posted September 29, 2008 CONGRATS ON BECOMING A HOMO NER sorry Nick... i do that to everyone that buys a house... :freakin_nuts: congrats tho!! definitely a step in the right direction.... so....when's the next midget stripper party??? :B :peek: why did you quote ME? oh yeah....and OFF TOPIC JACKASS! Quote
dunefreak Posted September 29, 2008 Author Posted September 29, 2008 Other than loading up, I'm ready to roll! Today I got all the oils changed, gave em a bath, and even added a couple small DDR stickers for now (to go faster of course). Once I get used to the power difference I'll throw some bigger ones on there. Ya gotta be carefull with these things ya know. :ah: Quote
vegas style Posted September 29, 2008 Posted September 29, 2008 i will be picking the hauler up tomorrow afternoon. the to do list isnt very long. picked up some free firewood to add to what i had. so ready for a loong weekend Quote
Randog Posted September 29, 2008 Posted September 29, 2008 I've been bogged down with home improvements Bigtime lately. All exterior: Lot of wood repair, New patio, and Painting the whole outside. :shout: But look out! . . . . Ohhhhh Hellzzzz Yiah! The D , The D. :no_no: I'm pumped as a MoFo. Thanks to DDR peeps the quad is ready for some fine sand tuning. Still ain't got the axles in, but I've done almost everything else I NEED to do to the car. Change oils in the car and quad and should be ready.... ...... Also: I'm ready to chill with some cool MoFo's from DDR. :foshizz: I'm even thowin' Cheese in that group. ... Gonna be good times. BTW: Car looks sweet Pete. Can't wait to see it in person ( flyin' through the dunes ). Congrats on your house Nick that's Awesome brotha. Wish you were goin' though. R- Quote
Just Mike Posted September 29, 2008 Posted September 29, 2008 We are all prepped, packed and ready to go. Just waiting for the week to end now. I hope all of you that can get there early be safe. Those dunes are gonna need some trimming. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted September 29, 2008 Posted September 29, 2008 Whenever your mom comes back to town... better go dig the b*tch up, cause she dead Quote
Richard Cheese Posted September 29, 2008 Posted September 29, 2008 why did you quote ME? :no_no: oh yeah....and OFF TOPIC JACKASS! FYOT i thought i was quoting ISBB Quote
Richard Cheese Posted September 29, 2008 Posted September 29, 2008 I'm ready to chill with some cool MoFo's from DDR. :foshizz: I'm even thowin' Cheese in that group. ... Gonna be good times. what are you REALLY tryin to say ma facka??? lookin forward to it DDR beer bong will be out there too :beerbong: Quote
vegas style Posted September 30, 2008 Posted September 30, 2008 ok who is headed out friday ? i could use 2 bags of ice by then. and im not counting on any venders to be there. its just for the drink cooler so its not that mandatory and i will pay for it. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted September 30, 2008 Posted September 30, 2008 ok who is headed out friday ? i could use 2 bags of ice by then. and im not counting on any venders to be there. its just for the drink cooler so its not that mandatory and i will pay for it. what about thurs night???? like after 8....prolly midnight or later??? Quote
Jakster884 Posted September 30, 2008 Posted September 30, 2008 ok who is headed out friday ? i could use 2 bags of ice by then. and im not counting on any venders to be there. its just for the drink cooler so its not that mandatory and i will pay for it. Talk about rubbing it in. Friday here I come more like 1AM saturday.. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted September 30, 2008 Posted September 30, 2008 that will work cheese 20 LB BAGS right???? Quote
vegas style Posted September 30, 2008 Posted September 30, 2008 20 LB BAGS right???? ONE 20# is cool thanks :clown: Quote
duniemonkie Posted September 30, 2008 Posted September 30, 2008 I'll be there Fri around noon, ya'll call me if you need anything Quote
Kens Colors Posted September 30, 2008 Posted September 30, 2008 Anybody leaving after 3 Friday afternoon? I would really like to go and try to do some soul cleansing out there........which I really need. But I have to do it dune groupie style Vegas Style has been nice enough to offer to take my quad out there, but he is leaving Wed. I need to get as much work done as I can, so I need to work til afternoon on Friday, so is there anyone going out Fri that I could mooch a ride from??? I would ride back with Vegas Style on Sunday. Pm me or call me my number is in my signature. I told Steve I would let him know by noon Wed if I am gonna go. Quote
dinicolada Posted October 1, 2008 Posted October 1, 2008 (edited) We'll be heading out Thrusday around 3:00pm we would give you a lift but you would have to share a seat with the dog and leave a day early!! :kissass: Edited October 1, 2008 by dinicolada Quote
Kens Colors Posted October 1, 2008 Posted October 1, 2008 Thanks Davey that might work and beggars can't be choosers!! Quote
duniemonkie Posted October 1, 2008 Posted October 1, 2008 Ken, I can't be fo-shizzle on when I'm leaving but it will probably be before 3pm... Keep me in mind as a last resort perhaps? Quote
Kens Colors Posted October 1, 2008 Posted October 1, 2008 Hey Anna I consider you a five star resort not a last resort!!!! Quote
duniemonkie Posted October 1, 2008 Posted October 1, 2008 So long as its a "No pants, just bacon" resort Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.