08/09 Season Kickoff!

dunefreak

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um....................................................................................

YES PLEASE!!!!

once britincali put that handful of sand down my crack at the nightdrags i got the bug again

I got it in the eyes, nose, ears, hair, chest, and some down my crack.. That effin bike of his throws one hellllluva roost. Im still knockin sand out of my helmet from that crap too.

Um....................................................................................

YES PLEASE!!!!

once britincali put that handful of sand down my crack at the nightdrags i got the bug again

Well at least I wasn't the ONLY one he did that to!!! :DDRrocks: I am thinking some kind of revenge is in order!! :finger::beercheers: :black:

Guest Crasher

I am not planning any trips this next season but we will see what happens. I'm in the process of buying a house and now it looks like a divorce attorney is going to get a pretty good chunk of change.

Sorry to hear that Don. I hear ya though. Damn attorneys :beercheers: Hopefully you'll get to come out at least one or two trips to have some fun! :thumb::isbb:

I got it in the eyes, nose, ears, hair, chest, and some down my crack.. That effin bike of his throws one hellllluva roost. Im still knockin sand out of my helmet from that crap too.

haha that effin bike is like a death machine on wheels

my sand in the crack was literally a handful though... i was bent over looking at coles spacers on the mog and that english prickoli dumped sand right in my crack.....

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

BUT REVENGE IS SWEEEEEET JODI!!!

Guest Crasher

Don't think we are going to make this trip :( It will be the first one we have missed and I'm extremely pissed about it. :lol: BUT......we'll be saving up for a Glamis trip instead!!!!! It will be AssNut's first trip to the G!! :lol: :black: :poop: :headbang1:

haha that effin bike is like a death machine on wheels

my sand in the crack was literally a handful though... i was bent over looking at coles spacers on the mog and that english prickoli dumped sand right in my crack.....

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

BUT REVENGE IS SWEEEEEET JODI!!!

Damn straight! Mine was a handful straight down the pants as well!! I think Minurbiz even got a pic just before the dirty deed!!

We'll get together and see what great minds can come up with!! Heheheheh <--------- evil laugh :headbang1: :black: :lol:

Can't wait to get out in the sand again!!!

Hmmm..................maybe I'll start a signature count down agian!!

:lol:

Don't think we are going to make this trip :( It will be the first one we have missed and I'm extremely pissed about it. :dope: BUT......we'll be saving up for a Glamis trip instead!!!!! It will be AssNut's first trip to the G!! :lol::dope: :poop: :headbang1:

:black: :lol::lol:

I am so bumbed :pissed: . That week Kitcat :2cents: is in Memphis. Which really sucks because her B Day is on the 2nd. But also because my work is closing down on the 5th (only to remodel and reopen in Feb) and I have to be there. I hope everyone has a great time. Be safe. Wish we could go. We will be out there plenty this year. :beercheers: :beerbong: :moon: :flatbiller: :rhino:

They are closing costco for 6 months... WTF.. does that mean im gonna have to go get a sams club membership now?

No.... It's only from Oct. 5th till Feb. 5th. That's only 4 months. And it is only the one on MLK. We are going to turn it into a Costco Business Center. Henderson, Summerlin and Centenial will all stay open as normal.

Okaaaaaayy, Costco crisis over?!? :lol::dope:

Well, it's official, we're in for kick-off!! :yiah: It just so happens the kids have Friday the 3rd off (I already told my boss I'm not gonna be there Friday) because of a teacher in service day, so we are gonna head out Thursday after school and head home some time Sunday afternoon. :banghead:

Okaaaaaayy, Costco crisis over?!? :lol::dope:

Well, it's official, we're in for kick-off!! :yiah: It just so happens the kids have Friday the 3rd off (I already told my boss I'm not gonna be there Friday) because of a teacher in service day, so we are gonna head out Thursday after school and head home some time Sunday afternoon. :banghead:

Everyone is going to love the new Costco Business Center. It's kinda like a Smart and Final / Office Depot on steroids. For instance a normal Costco carries about 12 skews of Gatorade. In the Business Center we will carry 52 skews of Gatorade. We will have a lot of cool stuff for Dumont trips. Everyone will have to shop at both types of Costco. :banghead: