Story Of The Day

ltr450rider

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His exact words were "im going to the office to let me back on", I don't need his condecending a$$ to be LET anywhere.

The whole purpose of that site was to get away from this kind of lame "my sandbox not yours" sh*t, I don't like playing with children.

(oh and ISBB feel free to copy this and forward this to the a$$ kiss'ees)

chris your the freakin MAN!!!

now get me a job at soutars!!!

......we kept joking about who was gonna be the first banned from "banned" :beercheers:

Brit isnt banned ,as he said so himself.

If he chooses to quit the site, so be it.

Allot of fuss and drama over a avatar and showing lack of respect for anyone .... but thats the status quo for Brit anyways....

Its what he lives for.

Allot of fuss and drama over a avatar and showing lack of respect for anyone ....

The fuss isnt about the avatar, Ive pulled them before because I was asked to, the fuss is about you flexing your velvet muscles. I dint like it at the other site and I sure as hell dont like it at the new one.

...already having problems with a student...multiple disciplinary infractions.....i called the parent

this is verbatum

"why you be boverin me wif dis unimpotent stuff?"

:beercheers:

fuggin kid doesnt even have a chance at a fair shake

I see your teaching alot of ebonics in school these day's . :thumb:

just to set it straight Brit never pissed me off....... I just thought that what was posted was better off viewed on his computer and not mine. I dont think it belonged on the site period.

lets not get this thing all blown out of proportion, its gone and over lets just be done with it and move on.

Now who can feel the love?

I went grocery shopping today, A job I would rather take a beating for then do, anyway my cantaloupe fell out of the bag and rolled under my truck then out again and down the parking lot. :beercheers::beercheers:

Looking stupid, chasing down a cantaloup. At least the watermelon stayed in place.

:blink::blink::banghead::dunno::grin::grin: I sure your guys will have fun with this one, but it really did happen.

I went grocery shopping today, A job I would rather take a beating for then do, anyway my cantaloupe fell out of the bag and rolled under my truck then out again and down the parking lot. :headbang1::dope:

Looking stupid, chasing down a cantaloup. At least the watermelon stayed in place.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I sure your guys will have fun with this one, but it really did happen.

:clown: :black: :lol::lol:

my cantaloupe fell out of the bag and rolled under my truck then out again and down the parking lot

Almost sounds like a personal problem. :dope::lol:

I went grocery shopping today, A job I would rather take a beating for then do, anyway my cantaloupe fell out of the bag and rolled under my truck then out again and down the parking lot. :headbang1: :black:

:lol::dope::dope::lol::lol::lol: I sure your guys will have fun with this one, but it really did happen.

new bra might help :lol: