Story Of The Day

ltr450rider

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I'm am sitting quietly have a cool beverage and my female dogs comes over and I am scratching her ears, Big male dog come over to check it out, see if he is missing anything and Holy Chit, girl dog gets pissed and a brawl begins in my lap. :ah: :driver: Eff'n dogs. No trips to the vet this time.

This morning I get up and have one of the mornings when if it can go wrong it will..... it did. Get to work only to find out that I am not only spearheading 1 new project but 2 and that over 4800 parents were called the night before (auto dialer) telling them that I would fix it for them. :woo_hoo::laughoff::driver:

Can someone give me an ice pick so I can stab myself in the temple. :driver:

Edited by desertskyz

SHITS GOIN RIGHT FOR ME!!!

a guy i work with it totally into lowriders..he's in a car club has a couple rides, the whole nine yards.

yesterday this guy GAVE me a firestone 12v onboard air compressor, along with a double in-cab gauge....just gave it to me....like almost 400 bucks worth of stuff

:blink: now i gotta install it

Edited by richard cheese

thats ok i have to drive 6 hours to pheonix wait 3 hours to get a check and drive 6 hours back . why ?? because the customer is consistently late on the billing and my guys have to be paid. :undecided: 13 hour day for somthing thay should have been here last friday. now i get to spend 225.00 and 13 hours cause he cant meet the contract demands. :blink: o well i better go now .............

Edited by barefoot bob

thats ok i have to drive 6 hours to pheonix wait 3 hours to get a check and drive 6 hours back . why ?? because the customer is consistently late on the billing and my guys have to be paid. :undecided: 13 hour day for somthing thay should have been here last friday. now i get to spend 225.00 and 13 hours cause he cant meet the contract demands. :blink: o well i better go now .............

13 hours? Plenty of time to work on the summers end "As The Sand Blows"??

thats ok i have to drive 6 hours to pheonix wait 3 hours to get a check and drive 6 hours back . why ?? because the customer is consistently late on the billing and my guys have to be paid. :beat: 13 hour day for somthing thay should have been here last friday. now i get to spend 225.00 and 13 hours cause he cant meet the contract demands. :grin: o well i better go now .............

I get that all the time... people want the service done. After the completion of the job you just get the run around, even if you have signed contracts and all.. :blink: some times it takes two or three weeks to receive a payment, and then you got too pay your guy's or helpers out of your own pocket :undecided:

Edited by ltr450

I get that all the time... people want the service done. After the completion of the job you just get the run around, even if you have signed contracts and all.. :undecided: some times it takes two or three weeks to receive a payment, and then you got too pay your guy's or helpers out of your own pocket :grin:

thats why you swing by Home Depot on the way to the job. Less money outa your pocket :beat::blink:

OK this is a good one.

Most of you know what an AED drill is right. (Automated External Defibrillator) We have at Team that is trained for this and the Fire Department comes by about ever 6 weeks. We have to make an announcement and the Team has to respond to a classroom in case a kid is about to die cause his heart stops. Anyway......

The Firemen show up and tell our Receptionist that she has to announce the drill and name and area. Well our lovely receptionist being the biggest harebrained, dits I have ever met (I need to add that she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met also) gets on the intercom and announces to the entire school......

:shout: Teachers please excuse this interruption..... We are having and IUD drill in the 300's........ Again please excuse this interruption we are having and IUD drill in the 300's. The IUD team needs to respond to the 300 wing.

ROFLMAF

:rainbow1: :banghead: :dumbass:

We passed the drill with flying colors but the Fireman writes on the report "Whats an IUD drill ?) :?:

I thought I was going to pee myself

Edited by desertskyz

OK this is a good one.

Most of you know what an AED drill is right. (Automated External Defibrillator) We have at Team that is trained for this and the Fire Department comes by about ever 6 weeks. We have to make an announcement and the Team has to respond to a classroom in case a kid is about to die cause his heart stops. Anyway......

The Firemen show up and tell our Receptionist that she has to announce the drill and name and area. Well our lovely receptionist being the biggest harebrained, dits I have ever met (I need to add that she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met also) gets on the intercom and announces to the entire school......

:shout: Teachers please excuse this interruption..... We are having and IUD drill in the 300's........ Again please excuse this interruption we are having and IUD drill in the 300's. The IUD team needs to respond to the 300 wing.

ROFLMAF

:lol::lol::lol:

We passed the drill with flying colors but the Fireman writes on the report "Whats an IUD drill ?) :?:

I thought I was going to pee myself

:dumbass: :rainbow1: :banghead::lol:

excuse me maam i need to conduct an IUD test on you..... :lol:

well sometimes my job can suck but then there are gigs like the one this week that make it all better. i have been setting up for a party at the speedway for a computer something or another company VMWARE. were expecting 11,000 people. they had rented the whole speedway. in the neon garage area center of the infield we set up a stage and the soarronding garages had fantasy cars lambo, porsche, bentley, ford GT40, ferrari, rolls royce. bunch of old school video games machines and tvs with wei's and xbox's. they also had adult big wheels races, kegs races, and go carts. all kinds of food and drinks beer, red bull, mixed drinks, soda. then the real fun they had shelby mustang convertibles taking people for full out runs in the infield road course. and a fleet of premium hertz rentals caddy cts's, infinity's, bmw's audi's Mercedes and volvo's running the mile and half nascar track under the lights. they would send out 6-7 cars inline and run one full out lap 2 laps total with run up and slow down. the lead car in each group was a driving instructor at petty and andredy (sp) driving schools. the lead cars were supposed to set the pace and keep the speeds down but the guys in the back of the line (the drivers were racers and other pit and crew people) would lay back and pull the corners at 90-100mph and cross the finish line at 120-125mph. we were allowed to enjoy the party also as long as there were no problems to handle. so i took 8 rides 16 laps the infinity was the fastest at 125mph but the mercedes was the smoothest at 115mph. would have liked to have driven around the track but it was a fun rush just getting to ride along. cant imagine how much the insurance rider for a event like that runs. was a fun party and getting paid to be there is even better.

i do love my job!

post-978-1221726290_thumb.jpeg

post-978-1221726318_thumb.jpeg

well sometimes my job can suck but then there are gigs like the one this week that make it all better. i have been setting up for a party at the speedway for a computer something or another company VMWARE. were expecting 11,000 people. they had rented the whole speedway. in the neon garage area center of the infield we set up a stage and the soarronding garages had fantasy cars lambo, porsche, bentley, ford GT40, ferrari, rolls royce. bunch of old school video games machines and tvs with wei's and xbox's. they also had adult big wheels races, kegs races, and go carts. all kinds of food and drinks beer, red bull, mixed drinks, soda. then the real fun they had shelby mustang convertibles taking people for full out runs in the infield road course. and a fleet of premium hertz rentals caddy cts's, infinity's, bmw's audi's Mercedes and volvo's running the mile and half nascar track under the lights. they would send out 6-7 cars inline and run one full out lap 2 laps total with run up and slow down. the lead car in each group was a driving instructor at petty and andredy (sp) driving schools. the lead cars were supposed to set the pace and keep the speeds down but the guys in the back of the line (the drivers were racers and other pit and crew people) would lay back and pull the corners at 90-100mph and cross the finish line at 120-125mph. we were allowed to enjoy the party also as long as there were no problems to handle. so i took 8 rides 16 laps the infinity was the fastest at 125mph but the mercedes was the smoothest at 115mph. would have liked to have driven around the track but it was a fun rush just getting to ride along. cant imagine how much the insurance rider for a event like that runs. was a fun party and getting paid to be there is even better.

i do love my job!

All I can say is you suck!!!!!!! :contract::finger::loser: j/k looks cool!!

:watching:

This is just to good to keep to myself. Dude next door just got busted AGAIN. Cops followed him down the 95 then they said something about Horizon :banghead::barf::MBdance: Anyway I pic's this time. Priceless! Henderson PD was very cool. The Toe Head cop says to me, "Shall I pose" LMAO

Finger Test FAIL

post-1439-1220324126_thumb.jpg

Balance Test FAIL

post-1439-1220324156_thumb.jpg

Going to jail PASS

post-1439-1220324492_thumb.jpg

UPDATE: Just got subpoena to go to court and testify against this Pants Peeing, Druck Drivin', Weirdo

Edited by desertskyz