Story Of The Day

ltr450rider

I think this might be a good, entertaining thread. Post whatever story you have, funny, sad, or maybe even a rant :rant_on: . Lets see where this goes. :DDRrocks:

Here's mine for today:

Driving on the 10 freeway in downtown L.A. around noon today. Were doing about 60mph when traffic starts stopping and fast. At first we thought maybe there was a broken down car in the fast lane (which we were in) since there was a tow truck in front of us.

Next thing we see is this :black: :booty::beercheers: running from the center divider, which consists of a concrete k-rail and no emergency lane. He ran from the center divider wall over to the other side of the freeway in traffic. He barely makes it and almost gets creamed by at least 2 cars in the slow lanes.

Now were in the worktruck and thinking this is the most awsomest thing we have seen this week. Then I look behind us and see an LAPD about 4 cars from the front line of cars that stopped for this :finger: .

THE COP DOES NOTHING!!!!! Just drives on and goes his merry way. :clap:

This guy could have caused a major pile-up or have been parted out by truck doing 60mph. Or maybe he just shot someone on the other side of the freeway and decided that was the best way to get away.

Gotta love the LAPD. :clown: hats off to protecting this great city of ours.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got banned from www.BANNEDcr500riders.com for having an avatar the admin din't like and removed so I put it rite back up :D, so now im banned from the banned site :beercheers:

I still think its one of the all time best avatars :fro_smokin:

Edited by: ISBB

And you think that crap is gonna fly here too.. UHH NO!!

I got banned from www.BANNEDcr500riders.com for having an avatar the admin din't like and removed so I put it rite back up :D, so now im banned from the banned site :beercheers:

I still think its one of the all time best avatars :fro_smokin:

Edited by: ISBB

And you think that crap is gonna fly here too.. UHH NO!!

you sure are proud of yourself... Bob says you don't want to come back, pretty lame dude. BTW, you weren't banned, just put in the time out corner for pissing off Jay :D

Hey Nick, ditch that lawn work and come by friday with that cr500 motor! I'm taking the day off since I had some server installs over the weekend. Enjoy the management thing, I used to love abusing the kids under me at coastline :D I used to yell at them and throw CDs at them when I was having a bad day and just to mess with them I used to time their system builds and yell at them like a drill instructor! Plus you can make them do stuff like get you starbucks :D

Here's my story of today. Not very exciting.

Had a pretty slow day at work with some sh*tty jobs not really making any $$ so I managed to squeeze in getting a bunch of chit done on my Dmax to be ready for some upcoming trips and dune season in general. I was suprised to get so much done being an actual work day! :booty: Tire balance & rotate, all gearbox fluids changed, oil change, and fix the damn wheel stuf that Discount managed to snap off. :flatbiller: :black:

Most exciting thing all day was smoking out some dude with diesel smoke while I was getting on the freeway. :beercheers::finger::DDRrocks:

my brother brought his truck to vegas a while back before he was 21 and i was drivin doin the tourist thing so they could check out the strip.. driving down the strip on a friday night.. traffic hell.. LOL anyhow we were rollin windows down checkin out the scenery and this :fro_smokin: was in some cheap a$$ convertible blasting some :afro: music and we tried rollin up the windows but it just wasnt working.. Tried crankin up the system but his was louder so we did the next best thing at the next light.. stand on the breaks load it up and launch black smoke and all.. hehe.. Lifted truck put the exhaust right at his window.. Needless to say he turned down his music after that hehe.

Nothing exciting here! Just trying to get through my 100's of emails I got for work while I was on vacation! Customers complaining :beercheers::finger: and wanting reports - whatever! I have to go to Reno tomorrow and Thursday. Fun fun fun! :DDRrocks:

my brother brought his truck to vegas a while back before he was 21 and i was drivin doin the tourist thing so they could check out the strip.. driving down the strip on a friday night.. traffic hell.. LOL anyhow we were rollin windows down checkin out the scenery and this :fro_smokin: was in some cheap a$$ convertible blasting some :afro: music and we tried rollin up the windows but it just wasnt working.. Tried crankin up the system but his was louder so we did the next best thing at the next light.. stand on the breaks load it up and launch black smoke and all.. hehe.. Lifted truck put the exhaust right at his window.. Needless to say he turned down his music after that hehe.

that is awesome!!!! Great job!!!!

you sure are proud of yourself... Bob says you don't want to come back, pretty lame dude. BTW, you weren't banned, just put in the time out corner for pissing off Jay :D

His exact words were "im going to the office to let me back on", I don't need his condecending a$$ to be LET anywhere.

The whole purpose of that site was to get away from this kind of lame "my sandbox not yours" sh*t, I don't like playing with children.

(oh and ISBB feel free to copy this and forward this to the a$$ kiss'ees)

Edited by britincali

His exact words were "im going to the office to let me back on", I don't need his condecending a$$ to be LET anywhere.

The whole purpose of that site was to get away from this kind of lame "my sandbox not yours" sh*t, I don't like playing with children.

yaya, I don't want to get in the middle...

well, we kept joking about who was gonna be the first banned from "banned" :beercheers:

Most exciting thing all day was smoking out some dude with diesel smoke while I was getting on the freeway. :beercheers::thumb::isbb:

:fro_smokin:

i lit up a fuggin ricer honda with an exhaust tip bigger than the one on my diesel. the fuggin guy slowed down and drove around it

:beercheers:

Edited by richard cheese

ISBB your a sad fuk for going through the trouble of saving a screenshot from here and posting it on another site where I cant even respond :beercheers::thumb:

I dint know you could get your nose so far up someones a$$ and still breathe :beercheers:

Your :isbb: hurts!!!! Maybe you could go eat some boiled meat and relax?????? :bawl::bawl: