Joe Duner day

dunefreak

The beginning of dune season....it's almost like groundhog day at the end of winter except the opposite. When Joe Duner rises out of his hole and starts drinking a Red Bull and vodka- I believe dune season is about to begin!!!! :black: :blah:

Joe Duner: He's an elusive creature! He disappears around April and usually doesn't get spotted until very early October. There is no history of any records of any Joe Duner spottings in temperatures above 100 degrees. No way in hell! His ideal habitant generally consists of extremely cold temperatures. Once you think he has disappered for good he will suprise the hell out of you with an early visit rising from hibernation to test the very dangerous-to-his-kind temperatures of mid September. He can be found sportin ugg boots and board shorts with a vodka/ Red Bull in one hand. He will throw you off with such phrashes as "let's go huntin boyyys!" and then BAM out of nowhere- there he is poppin wheelies on his huntin quad!!! :ah: YIAH YIAH!!!!

JOE DUNER!!! :black: :black:

post-3-1221115041_thumb.jpg<---spotted at PT's TONIGHT! :dayum: Dune season is about to begin!!

post-3-1221115785_thumb.jpg<--- "let's go huntin boyyys!!" :laughoff:

Good seeing you again, bro! I'm glad you survived the long summer in hibernation. :dayum: October is almost here...you can make it, Joe! I was gettin worried about you for a sec!

Looking forward to some good times like usual in the sand ma facka. :black: :blah: