BYE BYE BILL HEARD/VISTA CHEVY

MCGYVER

YIKES

Thats a SCARY deal there, and it doesn't even mean they weren't profitable, but got over extended. Same thing that happened to Weekend Warrior!

SCARY, SCARY, SCARY, and its the big guns that are going to fall, for once the small business may be safer? Time will tell :?: :?:

The service department at Henderson Chevrolet is better anyway. I just had a 30,000 mile service done and when I picked it up, it came with some new DDR stickers :banghead:

LMAO :barf:

Still FUGGIN scary though.....I'm sure you've heard the rumors Pete, but they're shutting down acura over by us, and I know a lot of the dealers in the automall aren't turning a profit. The majority of them are being told to cut down costs by at least 50K a month and to start laying people off.

Edited by TheAlaskan

The service department at Henderson Chevrolet is better anyway. I just had a 30,000 mile service done and when I picked it up, it came with some new DDR stickers :barf:

:banghead:

LMAO :MBdance:

Still FUGGIN scary though.....I'm sure you've heard the rumors Pete, but they're shutting down acura over by us, and I know a lot of the dealers in the automall aren't turning a profit. The majority of them are being told to cut down costs by at least 50K a month and to start laying people off.

Yeah, layoffs have already started where I work too (hourly people). I'm pretty sure that Henderson, like every other dealer lately, is down right now in profits too. It's mostly because of the decline in sales, but we're not doin too bad considering. "There's still money in the bank" is what were told and the dealer is doing whatever it takes to keep customers happy and coming back. I think that is what matters most to people in these tough economic times.

I was doing a clients hair last night and she said she had her car at Bill Heards and got a phone call and he said hurry and come get your car as we are closing,so she say's "OH you are closing early" and he said nope just got my last pay check they are locking the doors and we had no idea.She told me that when she got there people were just running around everywhere and there were security guards everywhere.UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!

I was doing a clients hair last night and she said she had her car at Bill Heards and got a phone call and he said hurry and come get your car as we are closing,so she say's "OH you are closing early" and he said nope just got my last pay check they are locking the doors and we had no idea.She told me that when she got there people were just running around everywhere and there were security guards everywhere.UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!

"um...excuse me...i need my keys for the LMM that you have in the shop..."

:banghead:

Auto dealers are dropping like flies here in so cal. My brother lost his job about 6 months ago and has applied with at least 5 dealerships that have closed down in the same amount of time.

It seems to be mostly Ford dealers but it could just seem that way because that's where he has worked for the past 20 years. He finally got a job at Chevy dealer in Fullerton, just not very busy there though.

Wow - I bought my Tahoe at Henderson Chevy. Speaking of, I have to go in and have them fix my antenna. Darn thing isn't giving me good reception! :think:

To get better reception make a big hat out of tinfoil, roll down the window and rock it proud!!!!!! :idiot::shake: