Economic Bailout

ltr450rider

she did quite nicely :B skyz would make a great business partner :think: ...now about forklift hazard pay

You'd just push one over if it got in your way.

Do Like dem :shake: lawmakers do:

Close your eyes

Drive like hell

Hope the best

and.....

get a kickback for your effort.

My philosophy is "Kill em all let God sort em" Then take their alum cans. Stash em' Cash em'. That's additional income for more beer and dune trips. Of Course Cheese gets a cut. He is the GM of concrete shoes for people who do not follow my rules. Yo! Guido Cheese :laughing::laughing::shake:

:dope: Jeeze what a bunch psycho babble. I sure know one has any idea what I'm talking about but me, and I'm not sure that I do. :idiot:

Edited by desertskyz

heard a reporter saying the bailout alone 700 billion would cost every man woman and child in the US $7000 each

shouldn't someone get into trouble over this jail time, loose of company, fire some CEOs?? i trillion dollars and no one is held responsible? and no one i know will get any help with there mortgage problems. i just dont get it WAMU was sold today for 1.9 billion are there really 700 billion dollars worth of bad banks? numbers seem to be all over the place. confusion

WAMU was seized by the government yesterday afternoon. The government sold partial assets to Chase for 1.9 billion. The government still owns part. Is it worth the amount they own - no way -but- the 1.9 billion figure is just part....

Has anyone even looked at the big picture here on this bailout? Do we WANT it to happen - NO. Do we NEED it to happen - YES. We are in a pickle, and even if the bailout is no where being close to the perfect solution, it is better then the road ahead if we don’t.

I know that forking out 3300 or 7000 grand is not what most people want to do - who wants to pay more taxes. This is one of those things that it comes out to "It takes money to make money" and if I can write a check for 3-7 grand to help out just a little - where do I send it!

A little :think: But I don't give a damn. It's Friday!

Josh Nelson: The Presidential Debate Drinking Game

via The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com by Josh Nelson on 9/26/08

Originally posted at The Seminal.

Every time John McCain mentions his POW experience, praise his courage and drink a kamikaze. This one is only for the heavy drinkers.

Every time Obama says change everyone has to switch seats and drink the other person's drink of choice.

Every time John McCain tries to associate Barack Obama with an unsavory character, take a sip of your dirty martini.

Every time someone says bailout you have to finish your drink and pour another.

Every time John McCain says "my friends", spit out your drink and shout "I am not your friend" at the television.

Every time "evil", "evil doers", or anything with evil is mentioned, drink a sip of French red wine.

Every time John McCain threatens Iran, drink a savage car bomb or cherry bomb.

Every time Barack Obama ties John McCain to George W. Bush, drink a sloe gin fizz and wish for better days.

Every time John McCain displays how hopelessly out of touch he is, drink an old bastard.

Every time John McCain refers to the USSR or any other non-existent formerly communist country, get ready to ride the red tide.

When Georgia is mentioned, drink a fuzzy navel.

Every time John McCain mentions Sarah Palin, drink a white russian. After all, if Sarah Palin is around there must be a Russian nearby somewhere.

Every time John McCain smiles creepily, drink a roofie-colada.

If anyone mentions a golden parachute, pound some goldschlager.

Every time John McCain makes an appeal to states rights, lean back and take a sip of that sweet southern comfort.

When NATO membership is mentioned, clink glasses with everyone around you and attack anyone who refuses to clink.

If John McCain doesn't show up, lock yourself inside and sip Jack Daniels all night. It is going to be a long six weeks.

Regardless of what either candidate says, at the end of the debate, drink something that must be lit on fire first then hit yourself in the face with a shovel.

Previous Presidential debate drinking games can be found here and here.

Leave your own suggestions as comments, and have fun tonight!

HYPERLINK "http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/presidential-debates/"More on Presidential Debates__

Edited by desertskyz

A little :think: But I don't give a damn. It's Friday!

Josh Nelson: The Presidential Debate Drinking Game

via The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com by Josh Nelson on 9/26/08

Originally posted at The Seminal.

Every time John McCain mentions his POW experience, praise his courage and drink a kamikaze. This one is only for the heavy drinkers.

Every time Obama says change everyone has to switch seats and drink the other person's drink of choice.

Every time John McCain tries to associate Barack Obama with an unsavory character, take a sip of your dirty martini.

Every time someone says bailout you have to finish your drink and pour another.

Every time John McCain says "my friends", spit out your drink and shout "I am not your friend" at the television.

Every time "evil", "evil doers", or anything with evil is mentioned, drink a sip of French red wine.

Every time John McCain threatens Iran, drink a savage car bomb or cherry bomb.

Every time Barack Obama ties John McCain to George W. Bush, drink a sloe gin fizz and wish for better days.

Every time John McCain displays how hopelessly out of touch he is, drink an old bastard.

Every time John McCain refers to the USSR or any other non-existent formerly communist country, get ready to ride the red tide.

When Georgia is mentioned, drink a fuzzy navel.

Every time John McCain mentions Sarah Palin, drink a white russian. After all, if Sarah Palin is around there must be a Russian nearby somewhere.

Every time John McCain smiles creepily, drink a roofie-colada.

If anyone mentions a golden parachute, pound some goldschlager.

Every time John McCain makes an appeal to states rights, lean back and take a sip of that sweet southern comfort.

When NATO membership is mentioned, clink glasses with everyone around you and attack anyone who refuses to clink.

If John McCain doesn't show up, lock yourself inside and sip Jack Daniels all night. It is going to be a long six weeks.

Regardless of what either candidate says, at the end of the debate, drink something that must be lit on fire first then hit yourself in the face with a shovel.

Previous Presidential debate drinking games can be found here and here.

Leave your own suggestions as comments, and have fun tonight!

HYPERLINK "http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/presidential-debates/"More on Presidential Debates__

we'd all be rushed to the hospital with alcohol poisoning within 20 minutes

EXACTLY......................WHY IN THE HELL DOES AN ILLEGAL OWN A f*ckin HOME IN THIS COUNTRY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

AND WHY DO THEY GET MEDICAL ATTENTION???????????????????????????????????????????

WELFARE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

My thoughts exactly why do they own anything in this country? well its not there fault is all the as****s that make it easy for them to get homes, cars, etc.

lets think about this in this terms

There are about 305,000,00 peeps in the US.

so, you could give every man women and child 150,000 what would that do to spur the economy? F*CK the banks and investors, thats a 500,000,000,000 bail out that I am damn sure would spur the economy and it gives the money to the peeps that have to pay it back!!! give the banks 700,000,000,000 and we get NOTHING!!!!!!

Plus most folks pay off there mortage which in turn relieves the banks they are willing to lend and leaves everybody with more cash for kids college food etc putting more money in the economy more taxes pays off loan batta baammm

?? :whistle: 500,000,000,000 devided by 305,000,000 = 1,639.34. Just sayin... :censored:

No worries! Arn't they all moving back because nobody can afford to build anything? There's only so many restaurants...

Uh.. buh-bye :censored:

I read somewhere illegal crossings have dropped from 1.8 MILLION on average, to about less then 500,000.

They are thanking the economy taking a dump, increase CBP presence, and tougher immigration laws.

I read somewhere illegal crossings have dropped from 1.8 MILLION on average, to about less then 500,000.

They are thanking the economy taking a dump, increase CBP presence, and tougher immigration laws.

i was at the Kern County Fair Saturday night to take my 5 yr old on some rides, eat a funnel cake with him, and let him take in the whole fair experience...now i guess that includes spanish lessons, as english wasnt being spoken much

but thats another thread :beercheers: