dune racer 77 Posted November 25, 2008 Posted November 25, 2008 40 hours to go I CAN"T WAIT i leave in 24 hours i cant wait ill be in the camp with a big red lifted truck Quote
busa boy Posted November 25, 2008 Posted November 25, 2008 I wish I could but I'm stuck a college. But I'll be out there for new Years. Quote
rhino king Posted November 25, 2008 Posted November 25, 2008 wont make it thanks giving but im planning on new years with the ddr crew...have fun and be safe!! :B :?: Quote
dunefreak Posted November 26, 2008 Posted November 26, 2008 wont make it thanks giving but im planning on new years with the ddr crew...have fun and be safe!! :B :?: That's what you told me a while back about T-day. Quote
motoxman30 Posted November 26, 2008 Posted November 26, 2008 I wish I could but I'm stuck a college. But I'll be out there for new Years. COLLEGE!!!! WUT?!?!?!?! i have thursday and friday off only tuesday thursday classes leavin tomorow load ur bike up finals dont start for 2-3 weeks Quote
dunedweller Posted November 26, 2008 Posted November 26, 2008 we will be making our 1st T-Day trip... the last couple of years we have been going to amargosa, this year we discovered the D!!! going to be hard to ever back the big dune. we are also planning going to our 1st meet & greet on saturday Quote
dune racer 77 Posted November 26, 2008 Posted November 26, 2008 haha college come on im taking wensday off and im up there probably going to be raining hard so im going to start drinking right away hope to see u all there Quote
jorgeloco Posted November 26, 2008 Posted November 26, 2008 i leave in 24 hours i cant wait ill be in the camp with a big red lifted truck Me too I have a ford flag Quote
Moparskin18 Posted November 26, 2008 Posted November 26, 2008 Ok I'm out.... see u out there!!!!! Hey pete if u can bring some white 24" stickers (3) thanks Quote
dunefreak Posted November 27, 2008 Posted November 27, 2008 I have pretty much this whole day to get the final things ready. That involves loading the bikes and a bag and hooking the trailer to the truck. Anna is off around 1 pm and should be hitting the road shortly after. Ok I'm out.... see u out there!!!!! Hey pete if u can bring some white 24" stickers (3) thanks Will do but not sure if you know where I will be. Swing by and pick em up if you see me, Nick. Quote
fctryblack84 Posted November 27, 2008 Posted November 27, 2008 happy fuggin thanksgiving everyone be safe :?: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.