Thanksgiving at Dumont..?

Dune Dad

With all the great Peep at dumont been jonsen to go to dumont but I will have to settle for the traditional Glamis. Next year I will definatley be at Dumont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't make us trade you in on a new "jakster" damit :driver::headbang1: catch ya out there next time jack have fun

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the great Peep at dumont been jonsen to go to dumont but I will have to settle for the traditional Glamis. Next year I will definatley be at Dumont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boo! We'll miss ya' for sure :headbang1:

Glamis isn't exactly a bad thing though, you lucky bastard... Have a great time :mc:

I'm gettin the itch now. I just spent the last 2 days tweekin on the hauler cleaning the hell out of it and re-organizing some crap. (was long overdue) Threw out alot of unnecessary chit and stocked it up with some new things. :headbang1:

I'm feelin it! :driver: Gonna be a great weekend. We're rollin in thurs night sometime and staying as late as possible on sunday. :shake:

I'm gettin the itch now. I just spent the last 2 days tweekin on the hauler cleaning the hell out of it and re-organizing some crap. (was long overdue) Threw out alot of unnecessary chit and stocked it up with some new things. :headbang1:

I'm feelin it! :driver: Gonna be a great weekend. We're rollin in thurs night sometime and staying as late as possible on sunday. :shake:

Hey pete, I'm thinking about leaving work early and Jamming out to the D saturday night. That is if you and Anna dont mind me crashing your pad.......and I can find it.... :beat:

Hey pete, I'm thinking about leaving work early and Jamming out to the D saturday night. That is if you and Anna dont mind me crashing your pad.......and I can find it.... :driver:

sweet! Yea man offer still stands. :headbang1: Come on out. We won't be too hard to find. I'll chat w/ ya before then.

OMFG.

The weather has been AWESOME this weekend... I have not had a better weekend in the dunes in a long time. I hope you all have a safe and fun Turkey Day, I wish I could be out here longer but oh well....

I have to come out the weekend before, can't get Thanksgiving off... but it's my birthday, so it's all good... I've just had one one of the best weekends I've had duning in a looooooong time.... Got a "thumbs up" from my almost-10-yr-old after shooting the dunes with her on the north side today.... it just doesn't get any better. I hate to leave but the damn job needs me on Monday.

My wife got me a bottle of Grey Goose for my birthday... can you tell? :headbang1: anyway, you all have a safe Thanksgiving!

I'm gettin the itch now. I just spent the last 2 days tweekin on the hauler cleaning the hell out of it and re-organizing some crap. (was long overdue) Threw out alot of unnecessary chit and stocked it up with some new things. :driver:

I'm feelin it! :laughoff: Gonna be a great weekend. We're rollin in thurs night sometime and staying as late as possible on sunday. :thumb:

lol, Me too bro. Got the hauler all shined up. :D

Check it .... :thumb: Don't forget your tanks Pete. :beat::shake:

Been workin' on the car alot, and It's just about ready to go. :randog:

Can't friggin' wait. Gonna be bad azz. :headbang1:

R-

OMFG.

The weather has been AWESOME this weekend... I have not had a better weekend in the dunes in a long time. I hope you all have a safe and fun Turkey Day, I wish I could be out here longer but oh well....

I have to come out the weekend before, can't get Thanksgiving off... but it's my birthday, so it's all good... I've just had one one of the best weekends I've had duning in a looooooong time.... Got a "thumbs up" from my almost-10-yr-old after shooting the dunes with her on the north side today.... it just doesn't get any better. I hate to leave but the damn job needs me on Monday.

My wife got me a bottle of Grey Goose for my birthday... can you tell? :driver: anyway, you all have a safe Thanksgiving!

Happy B-day!! Glad you're having such an awesome one :headbang1: Be sure to shear down those razors for us for the holiday :ah:

OMFG.

My wife got me a bottle of Grey Goose for my birthday... can you tell? :rockwoot: anyway, you all have a safe Thanksgiving!

Badass Dave. Happy birthday and glad to hear you had such an epic weekend out there. Don't ya just love those weekends when you are leaving the dunes with a sh*t eating grin on your face? :grin::rockwoot:

Check it .... :idea: Don't forget your tanks Pete. :assblast::rockwoot:

:flipoff::barf:

:laughoff:

We dumped RIGHT AFTER last trip on the way home! Left the valves open a lil longer than normal that time letting the water run through the tanks.

headed out Tuesday afternoon not leaving till late Sunday or f it maybe monday morning

Hey Dan don't forget your Super Strap in case I feel like driving to comp and taking the "high road" back! :driver::dayum: :dumbass: :dope::laughing:

"Hey Dan don't forget your Super Strap in case I feel like driving to comp and taking the "high road" back! "

It's in the truck ready and waiting for it's next rescue mission Pete i'm there for ya :rockwoot:

I would be out already but the wife wanted me to hang with her till she heads to see her granny

dunefreak Nov 21 2008, 03:15 PM Post #68

I think I've met you before. Bobby right? With the hopped up pinto? You knew Heather and Mark Bourn a while back right? I think I met you at Heather's apartment. Talk about a memory right? Some things just stick I guess. That or I am completely off here.

I'll keep an eye out for ya next weekend.

thats me. we should be camped to the left of the bowl somewhere

weather forecast changed :rockwoot::laughing:

the weather channel is always wrong

supposedly it was predicted last week that there would be rain from tuesday to sunday

now...we r lookin at rain just wednesday

a job where u get payed to be wrong :rockwoot:

sounds like my type of work :rockwoot: :fro_smokin:

thats me. we should be camped to the left of the bowl somewhere

Damn small world. Right on, man. I'll keep an eye out for ya. I should be somewhere around B7 or B8 on the grid map. I have a white Dmax pulling a 34ft Sandpiper Sport. :laughoff:

weather forecast changed :rockwoot::assblast:

the weather channel is always wrong

supposedly it was predicted last week that there would be rain from tuesday to sunday

now...we r lookin at rain just wednesday

a job where u get payed to be wrong :rockwoot:

sounds like my type of work :laughing: :fro_smokin:

Eff the weather forecasts. They are never right. Hell, it could say 40 mph winds with hail and I'll still be there! Who cares. :D STILL BEATS WORKING or stayin home! :rockwoot:

JUST FOUND OUT FOR SURE THAT COOK'S ICE WILL BE DOWN TO SET UP ON WED. AND WILL BE THERE FOR THE WEEK END. PRICES ARE THE SAME SO THATS GREAT . PAYING 10 FOR 20# AND 3 FOR 8# sure beats driving 30 MILES AND MISSING OUT ON THE FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:slap: Bicket and I are coming out Tuesday night, leaving Sunday. :shake:

Haven't been for two years, when I preposed to her. :lol:

Two days of work, I'm starting to feel sick :lol: But then here we come :lol:

Have fun and be safe!! :think::laughoff:

Michael, Shasta, and I are crashing your camp weds mid morn/afternoon!! :yiah::yiah:

I had forgot about the engagment thing....thought that was at JV for some reason!! :blonde: :laughoff: DerDaDer!!

Yeah FYWR!! Rainy day at Dumont is better then a sunny day at home! :banghead:

Counting down the hours now!! Yiah Yiah!!

Damn small world. Right on, man. I'll keep an eye out for ya. I should be somewhere around B7 or B8 on the grid map. I have a white Dmax pulling a 34ft Sandpiper Sport. :shake:

Eff the weather forecasts. They are never right. Hell, it could say 40 mph winds with hail and I'll still be there! Who cares. :D STILL BEATS WORKING or stayin home! :banghead:

ill second that

workin helps pay for my $H!+ tho

work all week

party all weekend :yiah::think::laughoff::laughoff::slap: