Cross our fingers!

sandawg

Going to look at a rail today that is what I want and affordable. :yiah: Novel concept! If the deal goes through, and he won't trade for the Quad I am sure I can sell the quad for what I will pay for the rail. Now I have to figure out how to get the rail and the Rhino to the Dunes. :grin: Can you spell ramps on the back of the truck??? :flipoff:

So, if by any chance you are looking for a super deal on a quad, keep your eyes on the classifieds. I feel a price drop coming! :dunno: In fact I lowered it $500.00, see on page two of classifieds, ATV's

Edited by SANDAWG

Going to look at a rail today that is what I want and affordable. :yiah: Novel concept! If the deal goes through, and he won't trade for the Quad I am sure I can sell the quad for what I will pay for the rail. Now I have to figure out how to get the rail and the Rhino to the Dunes. :dunno: Can you spell ramps on the back of the truck??? :grin:

So, if by any chance you are looking for a super deal on a quad, keep your eyes on the classifieds. I feel a price drop coming! :flipoff:

Good luck! I'm jeolous!!!

Pat I have a 16' car trailer I never use if your in a pinch you can borrow it...

:flipoff:

Good luck! I'm jeolous!!!

Pat I have a 16' car trailer I never use if your in a pinch you can borrow it...

:flipoff:

Couldn't turn it down.

Car is like new. :dunno::grin: Only an 1835 w/ twin webers, but that will work for now. Powder coated, wide body Hi Jumper with A arms and coil overs on all corners. MId engine with good trany. Had to drive to Dolan Springs AZ. this am to see it but was worth the trip. Pick it up Monday. Three trips on the car since new. New padles in rear does need new smoothies in front if I get real anal. New belts and seats and a huge fuel tank.

Done the fast car thing for years. so now I'll just "toodle" around the dunes with the Sand Rockets.........JK Bob and Rick!. :MBdance:

Got the trailer handled Insta, but thanks for the offer. I'll just make a couple of trips to get all the toys there for the long trips. $4200.00, To me that sounded like a killer deal so I did it!!! :flipoff:

Edited by SANDAWG

good deal i know he had to happy i have seen this buggy for sale for a long time

He thught it would sell real quick at that price but no one wanted to drive the 50 miles to see it. Thanks it seems like a good deal!

From the pic it looks really lite.. It should move along pretty well

It is light, that's why I thought I could survice with an 1835 til I can come up with some bucks to take it bigger. I'm not sure I will even have to do that since I don't need to be the first up the hill any more. Just want to be able to trail ride. Yhat is fun for me.This one should have more travel than the beam ft end I had before. Thanks

Going to look at a rail today that is what I want and affordable. :yiah: Novel concept! If the deal goes through, and he won't trade for the Quad I am sure I can sell the quad for what I will pay for the rail. Now I have to figure out how to get the rail and the Rhino to the Dunes. :dunno: Can you spell ramps on the back of the truck??? :grin:

So, if by any chance you are looking for a super deal on a quad, keep your eyes on the classifieds. I feel a price drop coming! :MBdance: In fact I lowered it $500.000, see on page two of classifieds, ATV's

What kind of quad do you have that you can lower the price a half million ! :flipoff::flipoff::idea: Just kidding. Nice rail though. I have been eyeballing it for a couple of weeks on Craigslist ! Great buy !

What kind of quad do you have that you can lower the price a half million ! :flipoff::dunno::flipoff: Just kidding. Nice rail though. I have been eyeballing it for a couple of weeks on Craigslist ! Great buy !

Thats right, I was asking $500,005,000.00. :MBdance: :Hell of a discount huh? :grin: thanks for the heads up!

Going to look at a rail today that is what I want and affordable. :yiah: Novel concept! If the deal goes through, and he won't trade for the Quad I am sure I can sell the quad for what I will pay for the rail. Now I have to figure out how to get the rail and the Rhino to the Dunes. :think: Can you spell ramps on the back of the truck??? :thumb:

So, if by any chance you are looking for a super deal on a quad, keep your eyes on the classifieds. I feel a price drop coming! :bawl: In fact I lowered it $500.00, see on page two of classifieds, ATV's

Damn, that new shop sure looks complete with that new (to me) rail sitting there. Pictures to follow! :usa::thumbsdown::broke::old:

I call shoot gun :beercheers: looks like it's going to be a lot of fun..See ya out at the dunes

Thanks all!! :beercheers:

Been here for 20 years and just did something with the back of our lot. Yeppers, it is nice to have space! :laughing:

First trip is the 24th of this month thru Halloween. Should get a good maiden voyage! :beercheers:

I'll look like the "Clampetts" if I end up getting the Rhno on the back of the truck. All I need is a rocking chair with Granny in it!D :dope: