FIRE pics in Slymar, Ca, Behind my house!

1BADYFZ

WOW!!

Thats getting a little to close to home!! :ah: That happened to us here in Big Bear Lake last year than the year before also..

Do you have a few things packed up just incase you have to evacuate the area ?

Get some things you really need/want ready if the :shit_fan: you and your family can just go!!

Those pix look like the fire is moving pretty good...

Edited by Dune Family

that s crazy :ah: :ah: :ah: I just saw on the news, I guess I haven't watched that lately I knew nothing about the fires.....

Glad you are still OK, those firefighters ROCK!!! They sure do know there shizzle for doing what they do to saving the homes!!!

Looks like you are close to my brothers house. He lives right off polk and the 210 Up the mountain. Pretty shiatty day for traffic. Took a long time to get home from downtown.

MAn i live next to Veterans park, i go up Polk to get to my house...Hope he is Ok..

Thank you all for trhe positive thoughts and we made it out OK, We were evacuated last night at about 12:00 but i had to stay to protect my house for a bit but had an escape plan if it crept up on us real quick. Had the toyhauler set up down the street with the kids and wife safe, stayed up till about 4 watching for embers and the wind kept calm but is kicking back up this afternoon.

Edited by 1BADYFZ

scary stuff man

a few years back i was still live ing with my parents in the willow fire

in apple valley...the backside of our house got torched...and we were on our way back from the lake!

also had some classic motorcycles burnt up in the shed...but nobody was hurt...

stay safe man.

061.jpg

062.jpg

I was 2 miles down the road from this fire off the 118 today. We were supposed to do our billboard at Reseda and Devonshire but the wind was way too crazy for us to be on the board.

We got out of the truck and when we went to get back in a huge gust of wind came and ripped the doors out of our hands and slammed them shut, it was crazy. :ah: