Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Sorry about the pics,they really suck.I need a new camera.Anyway I made a couple little changes from last season and just wanted to post up a few pics.

YFZ003-1.jpg

YFZ007.jpg

YFZ010.jpg

YFZ005-2.jpg

Naked Pic

1009081420.jpg

FInally done :mad0228:

Changes made

Lightweight K&Q Fabrication +5 swingarm

MMAD OOF Drag Pipe

28" Anodized JJ&A Axle

Chrome Klein Stem

Machined front Shaws

Lightweight DragSkool Lower A-arms

New KBR Piston

Edited by Sand_YFZ
Posted

Let's go DUNING :dope::beercheers:

Lookin good, Aaron. ;):beercheers:

I knew you would love that one :beercheers: In all honesty I have rounded myself up a second bike for duning.Im getting one of mikes 250r's,the stock one.Dont count me out YET!!! :laughing:

Posted

We are gonna have to run again this season now im pretty sure Ive got mine dialed in :beercheers:

No problem,and this time make it me vs you not some light pilot.I think you should be able to handle my lil ole quad against you ported cr500 on the juice. :D

Posted

I knew you would love that one :beercheers: In all honesty I have rounded myself up a second bike for duning.Im getting one of mikes 250r's,the stock one.Dont count me out YET!!! :beercheers:

wtf is mike gonna ride when he comes out if he comes out.. He needs to get that damn 450/250r thing dialed in :D

Posted

No problem,and this time make it me vs you not some light pilot.I think you should be able to handle my lil ole quad against you ported cr500 on the juice. :D

It was running like crap that day and I knew I wouldnt have a chance in hell :beercheers:

It'll be my fat a$$ next time round tho :beercheers:

Posted

wtf is mike gonna ride when he comes out if he comes out.. He needs to get that damn 450/250r thing dialed in :D

He has 2. a bone stock 250r and the other 250r you have seen him riding out there.The 450r/250R abortion i have a feeling will never be right.I wish we could throw it in a trx or 400ex frame.

Posted

It was running like crap that day and I knew I wouldnt have a chance in hell :beercheers:

It'll be my fat a$$ next time round tho :beercheers:

Sounds like a plan.

Posted

Never :beercheers: ...unless you sell all your sh*t I guess. Even then you are always welcome to one of my Craptors. I have TWO now! :ah: :beercheers:

Did you go get yourself a 700 :beercheers:

Posted

Did you go get yourself a 700 :beercheers:

nope, I wish. Just another 660 at a killer price. Couldn't pass it up. I don't have any pics yet, but I'll post em up when I get done w/ a few things. :D

Posted (edited)

nope, I wish. Just another 660 at a killer price. Couldn't pass it up. I don't have any pics yet, but I'll post em up when I get done w/ a few things. :D

its the pink one just to the right of the blue raptor pic :beercheers:

naa its the blue one in desprate need of a bath it shines up real nice though

post-1340-1224081605_thumb.jpg

Edited by barefoot bob
Posted

Just got my bike weighed today.Came in at 247lbs as it sits in the pics.I was real happy considering i still have the stock rear shock and linkage.Big Thanks to Raptor Roy :beercheers:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...