Poker run meet & greet

ltr450

WE usually do the meet and greet's on saterday at 2 PM at the south pole.. Sense that the poker run is going to be on saterday. Let's see about moving down to friday at the same time..If any one else is interested :headbang1:

I willbe rolling in Friday night at midnight. Wont be able to make this one. Maybe we can bump the time to 4 pm Saturday??

That's what I was gonna say. :headbang1: That would give us time to get everything cleaned up from the poker run and then do a run and meet up. :laughing:

Post up yo thoughts. :B

Sat at 4 sounds good to me.. Just didn't know if more DDR members are camping or just coming out for a day trip or not...And fri- would give more daylite and ynot or ect, to talk about the more about the poker run that's all

We could be innovative and have one on friday and one on Saturday? I know I can make the Friday one and depending on the takedown time from the Poker Run on sat. I will try to be there also.

I think most are coming out for a day trip on Sat.

If we come out for the whole weekend, we wouldn't be rolling in til late Friday!

But I don't see why you couldn't do two Friday and Sat.....

If we come out for the weekend, we'll be there Sat at 4. If I come out just for the day Sat....it'll be up to Stacey and she'll have to rock the burb :driver:

We could be innovative and have one on friday and one on Saturday? I know I can make the Friday one and depending on the takedown time from the Poker Run on sat. I will try to be there also.

Both days would work, but I doubt too many people will show Friday.

Depending on the takedown time from the Poker Run. You bet your azz we'll have it down in no time. It'll be DUNE TIME. :assblast::driver::beercheers: