gettin some good air off the finger dune

dunefreak

Sitting at a camp out past bathroom 3 we see a crowd of people gathering around the finger dunes. I see in the distance a two wheeler go sailing in the air! :ah: :laughing:

We had to go check it out. I got some pics of these crazy mofos. :blink:

sorry, some of the pics suck cause my camera is lame and it was overcast :slap: , but some are pretty decent

normal_PB010358.JPG

normal_PB010359.JPG

normal_PB010360.JPG

normal_PB010361.JPG

normal_PB010362.JPG

normal_PB010363.JPG

normal_PB010364.JPG

normal_PB010365.JPG

normal_PB010366.JPG

normal_PB010367.JPG

normal_PB010371.JPG

our d-max Rhino got us up right where we wanted to be :DDRrocks:

normal_PB010373.JPG

normal_PB010375.JPG

normal_PB010377.JPG

normal_PB010378.JPG

normal_PB010380.JPG

normal_PB010381.JPG

normal_PB010382.JPG

normal_PB010385.JPG

normal_PB010387.JPG

normal_PB010388.JPG

normal_PB010389.JPG

To the people that were there: there are some larger resolution pics in the gallery, just click on them to make em larger if you want to have them printed. I talked to a chick that was standing up there and told her I'd post these up and gave her some DDR stickers. ;) Nice meeting you guys. :headbang1:

gallery link...

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/gallery/th...s.php?album=371 (there's 2 pages)

Thats cool that you guys took some pics and posted them, i heard about these pics from a buddy. I am the guy on the honda #305. Once again thanks for the pictures.. :D

Hey whats up man no problem. Glad you signed up. Welcome to the site. :driver: Good azz air you guys were gettin! :beercheers:

The red and white bike looks like Cooksey's. I know they were jumping a "small" jump on the finger dunes before I got there. He later started jumping a gap near the back side of comp. Prolly around 100 ft.

"Big Worm" from the banned site was air'n out laundry to, but he was on Stoffers 500AF, he had on Gray FMX gear...

maybe thats the jump MFDB was talkin about... thats effin nutzzz

Nah that video looks to be around 130-150 ft or so. That might be X5's kid from DD. That kids got brass wavos...Just ask Britt. He still cant believe it to this day...haha

Edited by Sand Saw

That might be X5's kid from DD. That kids got brass wavos...Just ask Britt. He still cant believe it to this day...haha

Possibly the most awsome thing Ive ever seen while out riding, the kid was FEARLESS!!!!!!! I screamed MEDIC!!!! the second I saw him takeoff :MBdance:

Edited by britincali

I screamed MEDIC!!!! the second I saw him takeoff :MBdance:

That was the best part...hahaha

Try haulin mail around an MX track feeling good and having some 12 year old kid on a KTM65 stuff you in a turn and hit a 100+ table like its nothing... :black:

Edited by Sand Saw