-
Posts
266 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Dumont News
Dumont Conditions
Dune Food
Forums
Calendar
Gallery
Everything posted by Fast Machine
-
:?: I think you drive just fine!
-
I love the cell phone commercial that uses all the text lingo in place of words 'IDK My BFF Jill' I am a big fan of texting. I think texting is less annoying than phone calls. If you have a busy schedule and can't talk on the phone or answer phone calls all the time, a simple text gets the message across. And vice versa, if I know someone is busy but I have to tell them something I just send them a text. Eliminates phone tag and useless chit chat :6pak:
-
Expedition loses a wheel on the 10 freeway
Fast Machine replied to dunefreak's topic in General Chat
Wow, that could have ended a lot worse. I see 'Yucaipa' on the overpass sign. That's my hometown. What what!!! :clown: -
The evil spawn of the three word game.
-
WW actually sold Ragen and Blazen to National a few years ago, so Ragen closed down under National.
-
Brains AND Beauty. Man, I love her!
-
Tis the week for burning Fords. On the way home from work yesterday Dave saw a Ford on fire right by our house. We went back and it was burnt to the ground. It still had a boat hooked onto the back of it though lol If I had a Ford I would watch it burn, too. :stir:
-
Wow this guys sounds like a piece of work! Hits his woman and then runs away. Then bites you! What a chump! Did he get arrested? Can you press charges?
-
I find out what we are having this morning at 10:30 and I am surprising Dave tonight. I am going to buy a gender-matching outfit and stick them in with his other gifts. He already got the steak and you know what on Tuesday
-
:freakin_nuts: The world is full of haters. Sorry Ben couldn't make you proud. Now go cry in your Steeler's towel!!!
-
We'll be out there. No really, we will
-
So sick of hearing about a team about to make history? I say good for them! I'd love to see a team go completely undefeated in my lifetime. I think the Pats will win but not cover.
-
Just wait till the 3-word game disappears for awhile, I'll bring that back, too lol
-
Just a reminder, Mythbusters will have this on tonight at 9PM.
-
In addition to the concert prices, local hotels also jack their prices up. When we went it was $200/night to stay in a MOTEL. In Coachella! The middle of the desert!! And we had to fight the front desk because they gave our room away but I had the reservation confirmation number in my hand. I would suggest booking a room early if you are going to need one. It was an expensive trip but worth every penny.
-
I went in '05 and fell in love with it! I love its craziness!!! This year's lineup is awesome. The best I have seen so far. I wish I could go all three days but I don't think it's really a place for pregnant chicks.
-
haa haa the public has a right to know! Let's remember who this was referring to
-
Balltoe. Just a guess. Look at the guy closely.
-
Yay! Good for you!!
-
Yikes, maybe I should take down my default pics j/k. I was a promo girl for them this year. I know they put a lot of effort in to customer service, but maybe they are growing too fast for their own good and not hiring the right support staff.
-
Your house this weekend?
-
how many 5 year old could you take on in a fight?
Fast Machine replied to RAGDOLL MX's topic in General Chat
I only got 21. That's scary. -
Having a helluva week, aren't you??
