Got skills?

wingnut

Sheet Nuggah, I do that on the old DS650 everytime I hits up Glamis. And I toy with them foolios on the two wheelers just like he did, 'cept the way he got all up in that hangar is the way I parks my shizzle up in the toyhauler. And shiatt YO.

Seriously though, good find Wingy. I used to take my boys to the D1 stuff at California Speedway and Irwindale. It's alright for those with ADD I guess, I like my races a little longer...

ken block..he rally races and gets paid to do that for fun and whatever else i got too meet him last year during sema week at solv (subaru of las vegas) great guy

That would be fun to try sometime (especially on someone elses dollar lol) .. that guys is awesome :laughing::beerpint:

Capt

Sheet Nuggah, I do that on the old DS650 everytime I hits up Glamis. And I toy with them foolios on the two wheelers just like he did, 'cept the way he got all up in that hangar is the way I parks my shizzle up in the toyhauler. And shiatt YO.

Seriously though, good find Wingy. I used to take my boys to the D1 stuff at California Speedway and Irwindale. It's alright for those with ADD I guess, I like my races a little longer...

:rockwoot::laughoff:

gimme some hotlaps in that fuggin car...i bet i could get just as sh*tty as that guy did :laughing: