Profile Information

desertskyz

Check out the profile of That B*tch her birthday is today. :ah: I have read afew even on here and go :?: You put that in your profile. Holly Smokes. What kind of impression do you want to give people, and then post and link to your ever so special "my space" page. :dumbass: I shutter to think.

I don't give a chit one way or another. I just wouldn't want my employer to possible employer to see that stuff.

People have lost they jobs, gone to jail because of information they have put out there.

I think it would be fun to see some "You really put that in your profile" profiles and see some funny, crazy ones.

Edited by desertskyz

Check out the profile of That B*tch her birthday is today. :ah: I have read afew even on here and go :?: You put that in your profile. Holly Smokes. What kind of impression do you want to give people, and then post and link to your ever so special "my space" page. :thumb: I shutter to think.

I have no idea who this is about....

I like pizza though

She said in her post: "That b*tch"

see...

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...p?showuser=3152

This thread sucks. :dunno::beercheers:

Check out the profile of That B*tch her birthday is today. :ah: I have read afew even on here and go :?: You put that in your profile. Holly Smokes. What kind of impression do you want to give people, and then post and link to your ever so special "my space" page. :beercheers: I shutter to think.

She hasn't logged on in over a year so maybe she wasn't getting the attention she was seeking.

But whatevs, to each their own.

:?: :yiah:

I don't give a chit one way or another. I just wouldn't want my employer to possible employer to see that stuff.

People have lost they jobs, gone to jail because of information they have put out there.

I think it would be fun to see some "You really put that in your profile" profiles and see some funny, crazy ones.

Well, h3ll now I feel like a maroon.... I had no idea there was a profile actually named That B*tch

Guess I'm still a NEWB. But, I still like Pizza!!!! :stir:

haha no prob whiz...or the lack there of! :angry2: j/k

Her brithday was listed at the bottom of the forum index page. That's why skyz posted about here after clicking her profile and saying to herself :?: .

Pizza does kickass, unless it's f*ckin Tony's frozen azz no-pepperoni having muffhuggan shhhiat! :beercheers::beercheers: