warrior 07- now DPPETE, wait now back to warrior07 lol... identity crisis? lol

dunefreak

Now your screen name is DPPETE? wtf is thaaat?

doopick Pete?

digital piss Pete?

done posting Pete? (yeah right that'll be the day)

oh....dune porter Pete :lol: I need a beer STAT biatch! :blah: hurry up! :lol:

It's funny. No matter how many times he changes his name, you always know its him because he has "Resident jackazz in training" in his rank/title. :lol::lol::dope:

It just seems no matter how many times i say i'm not the dune porter. it sticks thanks sandchick for helping out :mog: :laughoff: . So i've been going thru a depression lately and felt i needed a change. You guessed it right dune porter pete ! only if i have any left to hand out after i get a hold of em & i 'm not passed out in my trailer at 7 pm :clap::whip: wakeing up to people still at the camp fire at 2 in the morn . If i ever make it to the d oh wait i'm off the weekend of new years ! :laughing: and to all the haters :lol: j/k warrior07 is poopdi#k :angry2: and so is dppete go effin figure i have no imagination :lol:

Edited by DPPETE

It just seems no matter how many times i say i'm not the dune porter. it sticks thanks sandchick for helping out :blah: :mog: . So i've been going thru a depression lately and felt i needed a change. You guessed it right dune porter pete ! only if i have any left to hand out after i get a hold of em & i 'm not passed out in my trailer at 7 pm :whip::drunk: wakeing up to people still at the camp fire at 2 in the morn . If i ever make it to the d oh wait i'm off the weekend of new years ! :lol: and to all the haters :lol: j/k warrior07 is poopdi#k :dunno: and so is dppete go effin figure i have no imagination :dope:

Hope I didn't hit a nerve, Pete. It's all love brutha. You know that. ;) :angry2: :laughing:

I was just thrown off when I saw the new screename and had to give ya some chit was all. Hope to see ya New Year's weekend. We'll be there. :grin::clap::laughoff:

Hope I didn't hit a nerve, Pete. It's all love brutha. You know that. ;):lol::laughing:

I was just thrown off when I saw the new screename and had to give ya some chit was all. Hope to see ya New Year's weekend. We'll be there. :mog: :clap::laughoff:

NO NERVE HIT ! i figured someone would say somethin ! :whip: :angry2:

It just seems no matter how many times i say i'm not the dune porter. it sticks thanks sandchick for helping out :whip: :angry2: .

Your welcome!! :mog: :lol::dunno:

Now get me a beer b*tch!! :clap::laughoff:

You know if we didn't like you we wouldn't tease you..... :laughing:

well except maybe... Wingnut...but he hates everyone anyway...:lol:

Well I think it has all pretty much been covered. :laughing:

BTW your the one who started the Dune Porter thread anyway so it is only fitting. We just hijacked it like usual.

I thought DPPete was Dr. Pepper Pete, then I wondered :clap: what the heck kind of Doctor you would be. :ah:

"Excuse me Doctor, but I don't think a broken finger requires a rectal exam."

Well I think it has all pretty much been covered. :clap:

BTW your the one who started the Dune Porter thread anyway so it is only fitting. We just hijacked it like usual.

I thought DPPete was Dr. Pepper Pete, then I wondered :laughoff: what the heck kind of Doctor you would be. :ah:

"Excuse me Doctor, but I don't think a broken finger requires a rectal exam."

Oh Snap! :lol: :angry2: :whip:

Warrior you're getting worked mang.

:laughing: