nothing says Merry Christmas like...

dunefreak

...a MASS test message saying "Merry Christmas". :lol::lol::unsure:

Don't those make you feel all special and warm and fuzzy inside?? :hello::lol:

I woke up today with about 20 of these. :lol:

Great, texts from all the friends that wanna say Merry Christmas, but don't really wanna pick up the phone and actually to talk to me! :lol: hahaaa

Not trying to sound like a :xmasgrinch: , but I'm just against text messaging for reasons like this, let alone mass text messages. :lol:

Welcome to the world of the technology age!!

I also got several of these, but I also send them so I am not against it....

When you have a bunch of friends, its not always easy to call each and everyone of them to say "Merry Christmas" in person! Plus you may not want to disrupt what they may have going on with thier family on this family oriented holiday, but just take a couple of minutes out of your morning to say....hey I am thinking about you on this fine jolly holiday!!

I don't know I would rather know that I was thought of at least for a couple of minutes, then not thought of at all! :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry I was guilty of sending you a "Merry Christmas" message! :xmasgrinch: :lol::hello::unsure:

Now when my son texted me a Merry Christmas message.....thats a little different!! :lol::lol:

Welcome to the world of the technology age!!

I also got several of these, but I also send them so I am not against it....

When you have a bunch of friends, its not always easy to call each and everyone of them to say "Merry Christmas" in person! Plus you may not want to disrupt what they may have going on with thier family on this family oriented holiday, but just take a couple of minutes out of your morning to say....hey I am thinking about you on this fine jolly holiday!!

I don't know I would rather know that I was thought of at least for a couple of minutes, then not thought of at all! :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry I was guilty of sending you a "Merry Christmas" message! :xmasgrinch: :lol::hello::lol:

Now when my son texted me a Merry Christmas message.....thats a little different!! :lol::lol:

I knew you'd be one of the first to reply since you sent me one. :lol::lol:

ok I'm not gonna rant about this too much today since it is Christmas and I'm not trying to set a negative mood. That wasn't my intension. Some will see my point, others won't. This is more of a rant about texting in general. Then when you use texting for "Merry Christmas", it just doesn't say alot in my opinion. Just because I am in your contact list, doesn't seem like you actually thought of me or anyone else you sent it to. :unsure:

I have to admit...texting is very convienant for certain reasons, but I think too many people are relying on it as a main form of communication with their friends. Yes, the age of technology...it makes many people lazy. Alot of people use the excuse, "I didn't want to bother them". Why would you think you are bothering them? If they didn't want to be bothered, they'd turn their phone off right? :lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :lol::lol:

At least some of these mass texts were pretty damn funny :hello:

OGP...

The holidays are here, so before I get drunk, wasted, or naked, or lose my damn phone...Merry Christmas!

50cal...

Merry Christmas my niggas! :)

fctryblack84...

Everyone got what they wanted for christmas, black folks got Obama, white folks got OJ! Merry Christmas!

bpguy...

sorry some of your christmas presents are a lil late. We caught a couple of santas elfs trying to jump the border.

post-3-1230242369_thumb.jpg

:unsure::lol: :lol:

Edited by dunefreak

Yeppers Pete, Malibu agrees with you 100%! :lol::lol:

I actually was going to wait until later in the evening and make phone calls...but when I started getting them from others...guess I just jumped on the good ole bandwagon...I suck..what can I say :blonde: :unsure::lol::lol:

Ok Stacey.... I see how you are....ya call Pete and text me!! :hello::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Thats freaking hilarious. I just got a text from jodi saying, I see how it is, you call pete but mass text me!!! :lol::lol::lol: I knew something must of gotten posted!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! Im going to call everyone in my phone book in a lil bit. Man thats going to take some time. :lol::lol::lol:

Think ill start :hello: first. :unsure:

I knew you'd be one of the first to reply since you sent me one. :argue: :laughoff:

ok I'm not gonna rant about this too much today since it is Christmas and I'm not trying to set a negative mood. That wasn't my intension. Some will see my point, others won't. This is more of a rant about texting in general. Then when you use texting for "Merry Christmas", it just doesn't say alot in my opinion. Just because I am in your contact list, doesn't seem like you actually thought of me or anyone else you sent it to. :laughing:

I have to admit...texting is very convienant for certain reasons, but I think too many people are relying on it as a main form of communication with their friends. Yes, the age of technology...it makes many people lazy. Alot of people use the excuse, "I didn't want to bother them". Why would you think you are bothering them? If they didn't want to be bothered, they'd turn their phone off right? :idea:

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :xmas8: :laughing:

I have to agree with you 100% not just with friends but as communication regarding business

conversations.

:blink::blink: same here!

That would be me missy if you didnt put my new number in your phone :xmas7:

Don't know that I would condone putting my phone number on a letter to santa in the mailbox at the North Pole but my son's girlfriends sister did just that a few weeks back. Got a Merry Christmas text from the North Pole last night. Cute and welcome surprise from whomever sent it. She got a kick out of it, as did we all.

Explained to her that in the wrong hands her number to lead to some nonsense and cautioned her against it in the future. Rant over...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year muffhuggas! See ya out there soon.

and this revelation from the azzklown that sent out mass happy new years texts last year??? :xmas7:

:laughing:

i got so many of them yesterday, that by 7 pm i felt guilty and comPILED one and sent it out.

poopd*ck christmas cards work well too ya know :laughoff:

:xmas8: if I sent a text last new years it was not a mass text and was only to rub it in that I was at Dumont and you weren't. :laughing: I have NEVER sent mass texts. :argue:

...a MASS test message saying "Merry Christmas". :argue: :xmas8: :laughing:

Don't those make you feel all special and warm and fuzzy inside?? :laughing::laughoff:

I woke up today with about 20 of these. :blink:

Great, texts from all the friends that wanna say Merry Christmas, but don't really wanna pick up the phone and actually to talk to me! :blink: hahaaa

Not trying to sound like a :xmasgrinch: , but I'm just against text messaging for reasons like this, let alone mass text messages. :xmas7:

well than i can guess you text did not come with the same picture mine did, lol. would post it 4 ya if i could bro