Raptor 350 ?????

daknuckler

Does anyone have a new raptor 350? I was looking at one fro my wife. The guy at the shop said his girl has one and its a great bike. I was going to go with a 400ex, but the raptor has a cool look and if its a strong bike I rather get a Yamaha. Anyone with input I appreciate it

thanks

hey vegas400ex how does the raptor stack up to the 400 ex? :cripple: ? :beercheers: ? :mc_smiley:

dirt wheels did a shootout between the raptor 350 and the 300 ex and according to them they were fairly even. i have a warrior which is the same thing pretty much except for the plastic. my neighbor had a 300ex and the warrior was definitly faster. i have ridden the 400ex and it is a bit faster than the warrior. if you ride the 350 right its no problem in the sand. i had my wife on the back of mine a few years ago at coral pink and it went everywhere. the key is to just downshift early enough with the motor revving because if you wait too long to shift, when you do it can hit a false neutral and then when it does grab a gear its too late. just a note, my wife found shifting the warrior easier than the 400ex. and reverse is nice. :mc_smiley:

• 2 weeks later...

Have you thought about the Suzuki/Kawasaki 400. They are really nice. :beerpint:

A buddy of mine has a Warrior with a yosh pipe and air box and the 350 raptor that i have is stock and is faster than the warrior. If you were to pipe the 350 and do a air box eliminator this bike would be preety fast for being a 350