Super Bowl Weekend - Dumont

Sandpirates2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laughoff:

anyways...

:driver: Just wondering if anyone was planning to make a trip out on Super Bowl Weekend to the big D? We should be pulling in around 8pm friday night and staying until Tuesday morning.

SP2 :beat:

So Mike. Will you be in your usual spot this weekend? I'll be sure to swing by. You gonna have that full size bigscreen in your hauler like last year? :dayum::lol::laughing:

Looking to make my first trip this Saturday if things pan out at work. I would be starting my drive up to Dumont early Saturday morning. Anyone interested in meeting somewhere in Las Vegas area to show me the way?

Absolutely, Chad. You're welcome to tag along all day w/ me, ISBB, and SandYFZ if he goes.

Absolutely, Chad. You're welcome to tag along all day w/ me, ISBB, and SandYFZ if he goes.

Pete, what time are you leaving? I may be only be able to make a day trip due to an employee in the hospital.

post-457-1233112750_thumb.jpg

i wasnt torqin it either...really just tightened down a little. i think that because it was so old it did it (almost 10 yrs old)

Looks like too many times of the neutral indicator wire getting caught between the case and the cover! :ah: Look and see if that wire hasn't been clamped down on a time or two. :beat: I got money on it. :lol:

Looks like too many times of the neutral indicator wire getting caught between the case and the cover! :ah: Look and see if that wire hasn't been clamped down on a time or two. :beat: I got money on it. :lol:

ios that wire supposed to be dangling off to the side, or behind the case? when i got it, it was behind the case, but became harder and harder to keep back there. i just leave it on the outside of the case now

You guys want to meet up sat afternoon for a ride? Haven't met any of you all yet. Keep an eye open for 3 banshees. :thumb:

for sure, Brian. I am down.

Where will you be parked? We'll probably pull up w/ vegas style near bathroom #6 on Sat morning I'm guessing around 10 or 11ish

for sure, Brian. I am down.

Where will you be parked? We'll probably pull up w/ vegas style near bathroom #6 on Sat morning I'm guessing around 10 or 11ish

we usually camp near the end of the finger at the old vender spot. should be there around 1. Look for a red/silver f-250. what are you guys drivin?

:blah:

anyways...

So Mike. Will you be in your usual spot this weekend? I'll be sure to swing by. You gonna have that full size bigscreen in your hauler like last year? :blah::blah::blah:

Hey Pete,

We'll be the usual spot, maybe a little further to the east, and it looks like we'll be on our own this year, all the rest of the crew is down for repairs....and I just put a new 26" Plasma in the front, so we'll be doing the game on a smaller scale, but still in "HD". Come on by and have a beer.

SP2 :DDRrocks:

HOW THE HELL DO I MISS YOU GUYS WHEN IVE BEEN OUT THERE ??? I ALWAYS SET UP NEXT TO CRAPPER 6?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I drive a Blue Dodge 1500 hemi and muh friend has a White Nissan Titan with full jump suspension with DMZ stickers all over it, maybe youve seen me and I have never seen you folks. :gayboy:

SuperBowl Weekend sounds like a good weekend to have the big D to your self :barf:

Ill be watching the game at home that weekend :freakin_nuts:

But get ready for Presidents Day Weekend :dunno: :gayboy: :gayboy: :gayboy: :freakin_nuts: :bert: