Presidents day weekend 2009

tyler fgp boys

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying my best to make it out with my new Hauler. Just purchased a 27' Ragen but Not sure if the deal will clear before friday. It sucks to camp without the hauler in dumont and this is a must Have. Here is a picture but will try my best to come either way. With or without the Hauler :beercheers:

Want so badly to make it out this weekend. Because I will be sleeping in the back of the truck the weather needs to hold up or I probably will have to just come out for Saturday. Either way I'm working hard to be out their this weekend. Dying to go after my last trip over superbowl weekend! Got to get my practice on those razors!

I will be camping right next to crapper 6 though will be there with a friend who has a dyno in his trailer. He has 6 quads set up so far to dyno tune, come on by and say hi, he is planning on setting up next to banshee hill, big red trailer that sais performance motorsports. Hope to see you folks at teh meet and greet, it will be my first, should i bring protection ? :?: :?:

:bowdown: rain or what ever, well find a way to keep warm and dry.

I will be camping right next to crapper 6 though will be there with a friend who has a dyno in his trailer. He has 6 quads set up so far to dyno tune, come on by and say hi, he is planning on setting up next to banshee hill, big red trailer that sais performance motorsports. Hope to see you folks at teh meet and greet, it will be my first, should i bring protection ? :?: :?:

:bowdown: rain or what ever, well find a way to keep warm and dry.

Can he dyno a rhino. ( hey that rhymed)

If he can you will most likley need to have some stock wheels to make it fit. I mean the ugly green steel ones. That is what Powerhouse Dan used to do for his. That will be nice to have it Dyno tuned to Dumont.

New to your little DDR world here.....but not to Dumont.

In for Prez Day......rain, shine, crowds and all!

Good times! Look forward to getting to know some of you Dumont folks on here!

Lookin' forward to the :laughing: actually.....the motor likes it!

off to dumont now :?: see everyone in the sand :thumb:

bastid :think:

New to your little DDR world here.....but not to Dumont.

In for Prez Day......rain, shine, crowds and all!

Good times! Look forward to getting to know some of you Dumont folks on here!

Lookin' forward to the :think: actually.....the motor likes it!

"little DDR world" :?: :dunno: welcome to the site :laughing:

If it can fit in his trailer he can, A stock rhino should not have any issues fitting inside the trailer, just bring your stock wheels. If you have a long travel rhino it will not fit so it cannot be dynoed.