Noozeyeguy Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 It's on the schedule! Glamis for Super Bowl, Dumont two weeks later! Quote
AL T Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 Smokin ALS BBQ we will be their with New Motor in the car and on Vendors row Look for us . ASk for Brian and get 1.00 off your pulled pork Sand Thanks AL Quote
sandseeker Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 Looks like we are in for sure I am picking up my new trans this weekend Quote
desertskyz Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 We're in. I can't wait. We've been spending to much time in AZ on the property and stuff. I am soooooo ready for the dunes. Quote
White Rhino Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 Looks like we are in for sure I am picking up my new trans this weekend COOL DEALS Let me know if you need any help Brice! Quote
Mr. Wacky Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 (edited) I'll be there with the sunglass trailer....and beer. Oh...and will be working, and drinking beer. Edited January 27, 2009 by Mr. Wacky Quote
FL_Projekt Posted January 28, 2009 Posted January 28, 2009 I'm planning on it. Maybe this time I'll actually make the meet and greet (no one is ever there at 3:30 when I remember about it!) Quote
SiCk 350R Posted January 28, 2009 Posted January 28, 2009 I might be starting a new job, but I should be there. finally got this mess figured out and the R is back up and running. Quote
BIG RICK Posted January 28, 2009 Posted January 28, 2009 BIG RICK will be there. my buggy is already loaded in the fifth wheel. FRI-SUNDAY. SEE YA PEEPS AT THE MEET AND GREET................. Quote
SandBurro Posted January 28, 2009 Posted January 28, 2009 BIG RICK will be there. my buggy is already loaded in the fifth wheel. FRI-SUNDAY. SEE YA PEEPS AT THE MEET AND GREET................. Already bought the beer for that weekend :peeps: Ill be there with a couple of buddies too. Quote
desertrider71 Posted January 28, 2009 Posted January 28, 2009 Friday night to Monday. Can't wait ! Quote
Cracker1 Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 X-5 & crew will be rolling in Thursday Quote
GPS's's's's's Posted January 30, 2009 Posted January 30, 2009 looks like we will be campin at vendors at Al's BBQ, swing on by Quote
Misery Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 This Dumont virgin will be going. Yup for my very first time! Yaaay! Quote
ynot Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 Unless the usual sh*t happens I will be there Quote
tarabull Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 We will be there at least 8 people in our group. With our new :rhino: And i big bore kit in the z this weekend ! Quote
tyler fgp boys Posted February 3, 2009 Author Posted February 3, 2009 This Dumont virgin will be going. Yup for my very first time! Yaaay! congradulations and welcome to the site Quote
SKINNER Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 just got word from the wife regarding her days off and it looks like we are heading out thursday morning til monday Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.