Quick Poll

Sincity_blondie

Ok guys this is for you. Im just curious how many of you would like to receive flowers from your sweetheart? Or is this one of those topics guys will never fess up to, cause they dont want their friends busting their balls?? This is a serious question, so be honest, please.

:D

If you give flowers to a guy and he's like " Wow those are nice. Thanks for the flowers." I would say he's either be extremely polite on a first date or he's GAY and I don't mean happy. :happydrunks:

Well, I myself am not :happydrunks: by any means and still wouldn't care for flowers if they were given to me. They do nothing for me. Don't get me wrong, I would appreciate the gesture, but maybe just a card or something more creative might work for me. Flowers will just die in a couple days anyways because I know I wouldn't water them anyhow.

Hmmm, lot's of things I would appreciate more than flowers. I received them once and went WTF? Guys just don't get flowers period. Now a smile at the door, nice lingere on my woman and a evening of slippin in the sheets, that is what I am talking about remembering!

Sorry if you think I am a perv but the truth is the truth.

ok ok. i get the idea. i have sent flowers to a couple different guys. maybe they were just being nice when they said they liked them. actually, i sent them all the time to my ex. :laughoff:

Stacey they might have actually appreciated them or the case might have been like how I said before how I would appreciate the gesture. Looks like next time you might want to see their reaction is with the beef jerky. :dunno:

Stacey they might have actually appreciated them or the case might have been like how I said before how I would appreciate the gesture. Looks like next time you might want to see their reaction is with the beef jerky. :dunno:

Or a 12-pack and .......