some sandrail pics from the weekend

dunefreak

It wasn't ALL about 70's this last weekend at the 70cc regatta. We still managed to have plenty of fun with the buggies and get some dune time. :dance: :blury: The dunes were great, lines were pretty easy to read, and the runs we went on were intense.

Here is a handful of the pics I took of 3rotortrav playin around when we stopped for a break. They came out great! :dope:

(click the pics for higher resolution images)

post-3-1236064540_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236064566_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236064591_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236064613_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236064643_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236064674_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236064723_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236064808_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236064872_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236064906_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236064936_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236064983_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236065018_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236065043_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236065072_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236065093_thumb.jpg

I have some more greats ones of Eric (Urkel) sailing it too. I'll get those up as well.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It wasn't ALL about 70's this last weekend at the 70cc regatta. We still managed to have plenty of fun with the buggies and get some dune time. :70::blury: The dunes were great, lines were pretty easy to read, and the runs we went on were intense.

I should know this as I have been duning quite awhile ..... but does sand smell like a smart fellow? How many smart fellows can smell smart sand? :70::dope: :dance:

post-1632-1236070171_thumb.jpg

Or are you getting a lap dance by the Sandman? Wow, you'll have a Sandboni now for sure!

Edited by RUn2it

I should know this as I have been duning quite awhile ..... but does sand smell like a smart fellow? How many smart fellows can smell smart sand? :thumb::70::70:

Or are you getting a lap dance by the Sandman? Wow, you'll have a Sandboni now for sure!

:70: :dance: :dope::70::laughoff::grin: :dance: :laughoff::MBdance::clap::70: :hungry:

the first ever rail ride i went on was with Freak....i had showered right before too...BAD IDEA...i had effen sand EVERYWHERE...hella ride though....rails are badass!! :blury:

Is this the camera you were talking about not using much at the dunes for fear of lots of sand damage... :dope:

Yeah, and your point? The sand didn't damage it.

I keep it it a weather resistant camera bag and only take it out on certain runs to get some good pics.

I should know this as I have been duning quite awhile ..... but does sand smell like a smart fellow? How many smart fellows can smell smart sand? :70: :dance: :70:

:70: lol so where's the pic of me in the air??? :(

I gotta get those shock seals fixed. This car never srubbed like that before they started leaking last trip. :blury:

those pics are awesome Pete. Nice camera, makes such a difference!!

Thanks Tiff. :70: I was so proud of these pics and couldn't wait to share them. Then not one compliment until your post. I should have know with these guys. :dance: :blury: Maybe I'll share pics from my cell phone next time. yeesh...tough crowd. Fuggin a-holes! :dope:

Here's a couple of Urkel in his Buckshot 99 car.

post-3-1236091911_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236092034_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236092132_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236092171_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236092218_thumb.jpg

Wow! Thanks Pete! :70: Those are sick! :thumb: Thanks for taking the time to take and post these pictures! That camera is sick! Now I know what I want for Xmas!

Edited by 3rotortrav

:thumb: lol so where's the pic of me in the air??? :(

I gotta get those shock seals fixed. This car never srubbed like that before they started leaking last trip. :70:

post-1632-1236124385_thumb.jpg

I should put all of them on a DVD to give you at Dumont next time.

What's different about the 99 in this pic? :DDRrocks:

post-1632-1236125161_thumb.jpg

So what's picking up the sand, the bottom arms? You can see the sand through the wheel.

post-1632-1236145016_thumb.jpg

haha that's a sweet pic! :70: I believe it's the very bottom/ front of the frame that is scrubbing on hard transitions or landings. My last car had a bit more ride height so I might also need to adjust some more preload on the coils.

Pete- your getting dialed in on that camera pretty good. 3rotortrav has a sweet car, I have always liked that one!

Thanks Tim! Yeah it takes some time to learn this thing, but I'm loving it and starting to understand it better. Hopefully I will have an even better lense pretty soon too! :DDRrocks:

Travs car turns out great in pics. Lots of color in that paint job. :DDRrocks:

Another 1 from Regatta Sunday. Pete is getting dialed in with that camera, and lookout if he gets another lens :beercheers:

post-1632-1236222359_thumb.jpg

you have to click this one, then mouse over the lower right corner and click it again.

Edited by RUn2it

Hey Lee... Those pics rock! You made my day!! Thanks for taking the time to take the shots!!!

HAha, taking the shot was the easy part, getting those four pics color matched and light balanced is a beeyacharoni with all the sand and sky. But it keeps me busy and away from experimenting with improvised munitions and incendiary devices. :beercheers: