TOYS TOYS TOYS..... CHEAP

OGP

is there a way to look at what you might want to buy? before the auction. so you can see if there are any repairs that might need to be done before you can use the new toy.

Yes, the day before the auction you can preview the items. Start them inspect them etc.

Yes, the day before the auction you can preview the items. Start them inspect them etc.

OK, I guess a good question to ask is ... So you have/know somebody that has a dealer license, So if one of us was interested we would find out when and where the next one that you/whoever is going to, meet up to sync the time and etc for item that's of interest, bring cash only? or different denominations of cashier checks or? Do you/whoever have to be the actual bidder? And is compensation for you/whoever expected, and if so how much? Just trying to get a feel of how it actually goes down so I don't do a cart before the horse trip. Thanks

im super interested in a boat. and i have a pretty good idea as to how this system works. but a few questions...

1. the cash is up front correct?

2. what is your fee?

3. where is the auction held at?

4. how long after the auction do you have to pick up your item?

and this is super generous ogp. definitely a way for peeps to get some great deals. :laughing::flipoff:

Tim you probably shouldn't get everyone all pumped up about these things unless you are ready to deal with everyone and their mom (who usually don't have fluid cash) that wants a kickazz deal on these toys. I'm just saying, no need in posting all this unless you know what you are getting yourself into and are gonna try to help everyone find a certain kind of truck, rig, quad, etc. lol Know what I'm sayin?

im super interested in a boat. and i have a pretty good idea as to how this system works. but a few questions...

1. the cash is up front correct?

2. what is your fee?

3. where is the auction held at?

4. how long after the auction do you have to pick up your item?

and this is super generous ogp. definitely a way for peeps to get some great deals. :freakin_nuts: :laughoff:

1. There will need to be a Goodfaith deposit made up front. Balance due when item is picked up.If An item is agreed upon and purchased for you at under or at your agreed price, its yours. If you back out after said item is purchased, your deposit is kept.

2.fee will depend upon item purchased and agreed upon purchase price. Fee will be agreed upon before auction and when deposit is made.

3.auctions are held in so cal. Fontana= cars boats motorhomes toyhaulers etc. riverside=highline products such as ferraris,lambos,porsches,hummers etc. San diego=toys such as motorcycles dirt and street sandrails personal watercraft side x sides snowmobiles etc.

4. You will have approx. 1 week to pick up item unless previous arrangements have been made.

OK, I guess a good question to ask is ... So you have/know somebody that has a dealer license, So if one of us was interested we would find out when and where the next one that you/whoever is going to, meet up to sync the time and etc for item that's of interest, bring cash only? or different denominations of cashier checks or? Do you/whoever have to be the actual bidder? And is compensation for you/whoever expected, and if so how much? Just trying to get a feel of how it actually goes down so I don't do a cart before the horse trip. Thanks

So you have/know somebody that has a dealer license YES

So if one of us was interested we would find out when and where the next one that you/whoever is going to, meet up to sync the time and etc for item that's of interest, bring cash only? YES

Do you/whoever have to be the actual bidder? YES

And is compensation for you/whoever expected YES, DO YOU WORK FOR FREE?

if so how much? Depends on price of item. WILL BE AGREED UPON BEFORE BIDDING.

Thanks YOUR WELCOME

Edited by OGP

1. There will need to be a Goodfaith deposit made up front. Balance due when item is picked up.If An item is agreed upon and purchased for you at under or at your agreed price, its yours. If you back out after said item is purchased, your deposit is kept.

2.fee will depend upon item purchased and agreed upon purchase price. Fee will be agreed upon before auction and when deposit is made.

3.auctions are held in so cal. Fontana= cars boats motorhomes toyhaulers etc. riverside=highline products such as ferraris,lambos,porsches,hummers etc. San diego=toys such as motorcycles dirt and street sandrails personal watercraft side x sides snowmobiles etc.

4. You will have approx. 1 week to pick up item unless previous arrangements have been made.

perfect.

only 2 more questions.

1. do we pick the item up from you or at some storage location or from the actual auction place?

2. is there a decent variety of ski boats? (mastercrafts, supra's, tiges, ect) and any idea on what a nice newer ski boat is aprox going for?

Tim you probably shouldn't get everyone all pumped up about these things unless you are ready to deal with everyone and their mom (who usually don't have fluid cash) that wants a kickazz deal on these toys. I'm just saying, no need in posting all this unless you know what you are getting yourself into and are gonna try to help everyone find a certain kind of truck, rig, quad, etc. lol Know what I'm sayin?

typically how it works is the seller/ dealer license holder charges a percentage or a flat rate. basically ogp is running a dealership in a sense and making profits off of it. so its not all hand out's from him. it just happens to work for both parties because the buyer gets a really good deal and the license holder makes a fairly decent sized profit.

thats just my .02 and understanding of when i did it before. dont beat me up. haha :freakin_nuts:

Edited by tylerthehucker

I understand that, but this sounds like a HUGE pain the azz for him in order to make a few bucks and I don't know if he understands that. :laughoff:

yea definitely. the trick is to have a few things lined up. so he would be going to bid on maybe 5-6 items for 5-6 people, making the profits go up. but no doubt, not a stress free way to make a buck :laughoff:

and this is super generous ogp.

:freakin_nuts:

perfect.

only 2 more questions.

1. do we pick the item up from you or at some storage location or from the actual auction place?

2. is there a decent variety of ski boats? (mastercrafts, supra's, tiges, ect) and any idea on what a nice newer ski boat is aprox going for?

1. do we pick the item up from you or at some storage location or from the actual auction place? Either.

2. is there a decent variety of ski boats? (mastercrafts, supra's, tiges, ect) and any idea on what a nice newer ski boat is aprox going for? You never know whats going to be there until a few days before the auction when the list comes out. You never know what the pricing is going to be. If a few guys are there wanting the same boats its going to go up. If your the only one there looking for that type of boat. its going to go cheap. Either way, You will get what you are looking for behind wholesale book. Usually WAY behind.

I figured I would post too. :) You said there is a fee and I agree this is a job for you and you should get paid..NO QUESTION THERE! But, what is the approx % you usually get on a transaction? I am sure this would help some. Example, if a rhino is $4500-$5000 and your fee is 10% That puts it at $5000-$5500. Good deal. But, if your fee is 40% Then that could be $7000 big difference. Honestly, you know the approx % you charge it is your business. I am sure this would help us all so we don't gear up, get cash, go down there only to find out its a ok deal. Understand? One more question? Who names does title go into? Meaning, after we give $5000 in cash to someone, for something you bid on? How does the person with the cash pick it up? See where I am going :) ?

Thanks.

Edited by bladeridder

OGP do you have an estemated price for a toy hauler anything from 27'-40' toyhauler tow behind or 5th wheel,i really want to get a toy hauler....i wish i could of read this before i bought my 2500 hd i wanted a disel 2500hd 4x4 but i will see what i could do probably sell it and get my disel,but for now i am more interested on a toyhauler...... :dunno: need a place for the family..... :laughing: ...thanks.........

Edited by jr1208

OGP do you have an estemated price for a toy hauler anything from 27'-40' toyhauler tow behind or 5th wheel,i really want to get a toy hauler....i wish i could of read this before i bought my 2500 hd i wanted a disel 2500hd 4x4 but i will see what i could do probably sell it and get my disel,but for now i am more interested on a toyhauler...... :blury: need a place for the family..... :banghead: ...thanks.........

2005 40 ft weekend warrior aluminum sided missing generator sold for $7600 today.Toyhaulers are cheap right now!

2005 40 ft weekend warrior aluminum sided missing generator sold for $7600 today.Toyhaulers are cheap right now!

cool thanks ogp for the answer :grin: ...what's your fee's or % on the buy.....do you go to every ouction? because i live close to fontana & i might want to check it out.....do i have to buy on the first visit or i could go to a couple till i get what i want....thanks...... :banghead:

cool thanks ogp for the answer :grin: ...what's your fee's or % on the buy.....do you go to every ouction? because i live close to fontana & i might want to check it out.....do i have to buy on the first visit or i could go to a couple till i get what i want....thanks...... :banghead:

pm sent

• 3 weeks later...