Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

ok, time for some more pics of good times

normal_2wheeler.jpg

:clown:

normal_cheese.jpg

normal_cleanup_017.jpg

:mb:

normal_cleanup_022.jpg

the cheese bomb

normal_cleanup_034.jpg

vegas style

normal_cleanup_042.jpg

normal_cleanup_049.jpg

normal_cleanup_088.jpg

Reddog

cleanup_072.jpg

cleanup_110.jpg

cleanup_112.jpg

cheese

cleanup_054.jpg

cleanup_090.jpg

Chadwick99

cleanup_097.jpg

cleanup_091.jpg

looking from Banshee Hill over to comp- big group coming down

cleanup_253.jpg

Nick

nick.jpg

string cheese

string-cropped.jpg

string2.jpg

cleanup_300.jpg

Posted

I barely snapped this when I was pulling in on Friday :MBdance::DDRrocks:

normal_P3130027.JPG

krusty servin up some goooood stuff :clown: :laughoff::rockwoot:

normal_P3130035.JPG

normal_P3130036.JPG

normal_P3130033.JPG

everyone chillen in the sand in the middle of a dune run break

normal_P3140062.JPG

the rolled buggy

normal_P3140063.JPG

normal_P3140064.JPG

steep azz hill where it lost control

normal_P3140065.JPG

ynot & b370....bonding? awww :headbang1:

normal_P3140070.JPG

normal_P3140074.JPG

comp sat night

normal_P3140076.JPG

normal_P3140077.JPG

Posted

It was a great trip. I did alot of cleaning up, alot of duning.

I got sun burnt. Saw some familiar face and bikes.

I only got a few picks. (I forgot my camera almost every ride.)

I also noticed im the only person with double mohawks.

my buddy alex

post-1659-1237161710_thumb.jpg

the kids. im to the left on the yellow 400ex

post-1659-1237161775_thumb.jpg

I noticed in this pic i put 2 different front tires on. :rockwoot:

post-1659-1237161812_thumb.jpg

You were in our camp when I got back with my quad in the truck and the motor gone lol

Pete and Cole good to see you guys on and AB sorry to hear about your truck, but you had a valid excuse for not going home.

Posted

Im bummed I missed the cleanup this year. Was definately weird not being there. Just wasnt able to make it this year. Really glad things went smoothly. Glad to hear the turn out was good, despite the economy.

Posted

:( Wish I woulda went. Just had lots to do this weekend.

Was thinkin' bout you guys all weekend. yeah, even you Cheese. :clown: ........ :MBdance:

Nough of that though....

:DDRrocks::laughoff: Glad you guys all had a good time. :pissed:

Clean-up has always been a good weekend.

Sounds like the Friends Of Dumont Dunes did a great jobs again. :driver:

Thanks to everyone who helped. :headbang1:

Can't wait to hear more and see more pics.

:shout: Come-on DDR "Post em' up!" :flatbiller:

:pissed: Yiah!

:rockwoot:

R-

missed you guys out there dingle...would have been even better times out there with ya...definitely next time brotha :beercheers1:

Posted (edited)

:( Wish I woulda went. Just had lots to do this weekend.

Was thinkin' bout you guys all weekend. yeah, even you Cheese. :clown: ........ :pissed:

Nough of that though....

:laughoff::headbang1: Glad you guys all had a good time. :driver:

Clean-up has always been a good weekend.

Sounds like the Friends Of Dumont Dunes did a great jobs again. :driver:

Thanks to everyone who helped. :MBdance:

Can't wait to hear more and see more pics.

:shout: Come-on DDR "Post em' up!" :flatbiller:

:pissed: Yiah!

:rockwoot:

R-

missed you guys out there dingle...would have been even better times out there with ya...definitely next time brotha :DDRrocks:

Edited by richard cheese
Posted

This was by far the best weekend this season I can wait for next season......

went on some killer rides with junior1208 and company :mc::mc:

the weather sure was great sat morning we picked up lots of trash, got a good luch after wards thanks LBM for the lunch.

I am sorry to hear about the dogs that got hurt i hope the get well soon.

I saw pete and woody but I didn't see cole I was looking forward to another 6 beer race :DDRrocks::mc:

all and all it was good times :rockwoot:

Posted

You were in our camp when I got back with my quad in the truck and the motor gone lol

Pete and Cole good to see you guys on and AB sorry to hear about your truck, but you had a valid excuse for not going home.

OH yeah. :DDRrocks: What happen to your motor Mr. Flinstone :rockwoot:

Posted

OH yeah. :DDRrocks: What happen to your motor Mr. Flinstone :rockwoot:

Need more power Scotty, no nothing major, just doing a run down since it seems like it is low on compression.

Posted

cops at bathroom 8 cause of a broken tail bone guy was takin out by ambulance and i believe they had to fly out a female later for a broken leg

wow that was alot of fuss for a few broken tail bone there were like 2 actual cop cars and some ranger suv's.

Posted

What a pozer! Now I have a Anniversary pic

COME ONNNNNNNN Jill I know you took a certain picture during the raffle give away... that made my jaw hit the ground and then laugh my --- off!!! Kinda like -----> :blink::shocked::lol::lol:

You know which one it is!! :laughing::blink::whistle:

Posted (edited)

Those are some huge flags! Did you reinforce the flag mount tab?

actually no these are sandrail flags,fits perfect like a quick release,fits on the back grab bar perfect.....i love these flags they are easy to spot wen riding with the croud & they fall behind they could spot you fast.... :laughing::mc: Edited by jr1208
Posted

actually no these are sandrail flags,fits perfect like a quick release,fits on the back grab bar perfect.....i love these flags they are easy to spot wen riding with the croud & they fall behind they could spot you fast.... :laughing::mc:

I tried that once on my old 400EX and the tab snapped! You may want to look into getting the tabs reinforced before they snap too.

Posted

I tried that once on my old 400EX and the tab snapped! You may want to look into getting the tabs reinforced before they snap too.

thanks for looking out :whistle: but both of my bikes have after market grab bars that are relly strong,i have been doing this for quiet a wile.....the raptor grab bar is a dg and it's fat as he11 & the honda is a pro armor it's a little thinner but no problem but if it ever does snaps i will take it back to pro armor & they will give me a new one no problem....if you want to do it in your bike i will recomend the dg grab bar they are fat and really strong......... :blink::laughing:
Posted

This was by far the best weekend this season I can wait for next season......

went on some killer rides with junior1208 and company :mc::mc:

the weather sure was great sat morning we picked up lots of trash, got a good luch after wards thanks LBM for the lunch.

I am sorry to hear about the dogs that got hurt i hope the get well soon.

I saw pete and woody but I didn't see cole I was looking forward to another 6 beer race :shocked::mc:

all and all it was good times :laughing:

Hell yaaaaa gorge my girl & I had a blast this weekend with you and you hole family :whistle: ....it felt good to clean up the dunes that we use every year :lol: ,we did great on picking up thash :lol: .....also from my girl & I a big thanks to LBM for the lunch :blink: :hatdance: ....it was also cool to meet pete & woody hope next time we could go for a ride & also meet more member to go for a big croud ride :mc: ........great times gorge :blink: ...........

Posted

Did nothing but ride all weekend. Perfect sand, perfect weather. Me and the guys went through 9 gallons of gas apiece. I wonder how many MPG's a banshee gets.

Posted (edited)

Hell yaaaaa gorge my girl & I had a blast this weekend with you and you hole family :shocked: ....it felt good to clean up the dunes that we use every year :lol: ,we did great on picking up thash :lol: .....also from my girl & I a big thanks to LBM for the lunch :blink: :hatdance: ....it was also cool to meet pete & woody hope next time we could go for a ride & also meet more member to go for a big croud ride :mc: ........great times gorge :laughing: ...........

:blink:

Any time man... For sure i can't wait till next season :whistle:

Edited by jorgeloco
Posted (edited)

COME ONNNNNNNN Jill I know you took a certain picture during the raffle give away... that made my jaw hit the ground and then laugh my --- off!!! Kinda like -----> :blink::shocked::lol::lol:

You know which one it is!! :laughing::blink::whistle:

I don't know nuttin' 'bout that pic. but here is my report

I HAD A GREAT TIME!

Edited by desertskyz
Posted

Doing what he does

post-1439-1237264167_thumb.jpg

Observing things better left alone

post-1439-1237264192_thumb.jpg

Sanddawg is to the far left

Had a great time at the meet and greet. Just my BNFPG's style

post-1439-1237264299_thumb.jpg

Pete busting his azz racing String

Posted

ok jill sky did it again for the camera :?: you need to post the pic before jodie or have to describe the act :laughing:

smoking al is my new best friend :blink: comes out for a day trip with a smoker and trail of fat guys

the dunes have seemed less trashed this season and after clean up they looked even better :whistle:

good to ride with the cheese again :clown: and great to see jimmy d

chad you have new suspension now find more throttle no waiting around next time

i won a rv mat at the raffle i need to ask terry who donated it so i can thank them. (johnny walker i think)

a long warm day makes for a quiet early night

ready to have my :shocked: done

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...