My first wheelie

che che DD

i was all geeked out riding in Mikes doing a wheelie, i couldnt imigane actually doing one in a car while driving...what a rush!

I was a little nervous but I had a good teacher... Lets do it again!!!!! :randog::randog:

I finally got comfortable wheeling mine over presidents weekend. It's a strange feeling not knowing how high to get the front-end up. Now I know mine will stop on the skidplate and not damage the wing so now its a ton of fun!

So I finally talked Rich into letting me drive the car.... I did about 15 wheelies it was awesome!!!!

post-4429-1237423559_thumb.jpg

post-4429-1237423586_thumb.jpg

Good Job. I can't wait til I get to do one. :clap: or maybe I'll wait a little longer. I'm not that good a driving the car yet.

Had to have been a b*tchin" rush. :laughing: Was your heart pounding like crazy, and a Chit eatin" grin from ear to ear?

Edited by desertskyz

Hey! I went back and fixed it before you posted. That's creating!! Crap! nevermind you beat by 3 mins. But at least I fixed it.

oh my god! :lol::clap::lol: come on!!!

sorry Charity, skyz' spelling has derailed this thread. :blonde:

Let's try and get it back on track shall we. :laughing:

I don't know who looks more nervous. :flipoff::beercheers:

post-3-1237662114_thumb.jpg

Ha Ha Ha thats funny sh*t right there... I was thinking O.K. dont fk this car up or I will live with lock jaw for the rest of my life...... :dunno::boxer::blury: Its was bad a$$ though ....

If my guy gave me lock jaw :laughing: Dude would be a soprano the rest of his life.

I think she meant she would get lock jaw from what she would be doing for a long time as payment for effin up his rail, lol....