got lit up by the po-po this morning

Richard Cheese

on my way to the gym this morning, and this car was really riding my azz :dunno: . Dude was so close, i couldnt even directly see his headlights, just the risidual rising from the reflection off my tailgate :grin:

so to get him a safe distance from the back of my truck, i gassed it, and all kinds smoke rolls out my exhaust...........then the lightbar turns on :lol:

since many of my friends are officers of various law enforcement agencies across the state, when i get pulled over, i have started to lower all 4 windows, turn on the inside dome light (if dark outside) and rest both hands on the steering wheel

the Sherriffs officer asks for my ID, insurance and registration. I didnt have my wallet :lol: , so i verbally gave him all my info.....the guy is in his squad car a little longer than 5 minutes, and i got really nervous. :banghead:

He comes back up and asks me if i have any firearms, explosives or drugs in the vehicle. When i told him no, he then asked why i had my windows rolled down, dome light on and hands on the wheel when he approached the vehicle. I explained to him about the friends on various forces, along with him literally putting his life in danger during every approach at a traffic stop, and that i was just letting him see as transparently as possible into my vehicle so that he wouldnt feel unsafe.

he then went on a tirade about how i ran a stop sign, and was doing 60 in a 45 (at the pinnicle of my smokeshow :coocoo: ) and that the fines for these infractions would total over 500 bucks :cry:

.........but, since I was looking out for his safety, he was going to let me off on a warning this time :bump::dope: :hatdance: :clap:

i thanked him for his discretions and i was cautiously on my way

seriously, this was the 2nd time in 6 months that i have been pulled over. both times i have done this...both times, i wasnt cited

pretty cool, but im not going try to test my theory again :dayum:

moral of the story

GIVE RESPECT GET RESPECT

GIVE DISRESPECT< GET ONE-TIMED :lol:

Edited by richard cheese

yeah great cheese, that gave a real warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Now what about the friggin Lit up po-po. I was thinking someone have lit a bag of poo poo on your door step this morning. :poop: didn't happen.

I'm kinda in a crappy mood today cause of my Home Improvement mess and no help.

(For you own safety, don't get me started my b*tch switch has been locked in the ON position)

post-1439-1238605719_thumb.jpg

Good job Cheese. :clown:

Be sure to share that story with your class so they can tell their

parents that their teacher can get away with criminal acts. :headbang1:

No :poop: though, Good thinkin' mANg. :headbang1:

R-

I do that same chit when i get pulled over. Roll down the window, turn on the dome light, set my keys on the dash so they're visible and leave my hands on the steering wheel untill they ask for my license. Most cops appreciate that and will let you off. I've gotten warnings on two seperate occasions where tickets would have been over $1600 with that chit. (knock on wood I dont have to do it too often)

Good job Cheese. :clown:

Be sure to share that story with your class so they can tell their

parents that their teacher can get away with criminal acts. :headbang1:

No :poop: though, Good thinkin' mANg. :booty:

R-

thanks Diz...just passin on a little helpful info to the mANgs and ManGettes :headbang1:

Next time somebody is riding your trucks tail...."Brake Check" them muffa fukka's!

It was freekin 4 am, i didnt want some a-hole divin into the back of my truck at night....i just tried to create a "little" space :headbang1:

I do that same chit when i get pulled over. Roll down the window, turn on the dome light, set my keys on the dash so they're visible and leave my hands on the steering wheel untill they ask for my license. Most cops appreciate that and will let you off. I've gotten warnings on two seperate occasions where tickets would have been over $1600 with that chit. (knock on wood I dont have to do it too often)

Yep i do the exact same, and i tell them i have a concealed weapons lic. and if there are any weapons on my possesion before they ask, because it shows on there computer when they run me, and if i do when they ask me to get the weapon i tell them i would feel better if they would get it from my console or glove box themselves so that there is no confusion and i end up with a hole in my head.

this has worked for me since i was 16 these guys are humans and respond to repsectful peeps alot better than an azzhat. i probably have been let go 10 or more times. knock on wood.

nice!...i do the same too, got pulled by a bike cop here in vegas a few months ago, going down eastern near D.I. and he lit me up so i turn on my flashers and made my way across the lanes, slowed down and motioned that i was going to turn and get off the busy street, i saw him nod his head, ok. turn onto a side street and shut the truck off and rolled the windows down, one arm on the door, one hand on the wheel, i guess it made him comfortable because when he walked up he talked to me like we were old friends, "hey how ya doin" kinda thing, he told me i was runnin about 10 over and that he couldnt clearly see my temporary registration through my window. he checked it out and said everything was good and to have a good day, and to watch my speed around there because the were doing extra traffic enforcement in that area. couldnt have gone any better!

:headbang1: Here is novel idea too.............................

STOP BREAKING THE FRIGGIN LAW

It's not about not breaking the law, or breaking it. its about being respectful to these cops who usually get treated like chit. I do this every time i get pulled over (which is rarely) and have been since I lived in alaska.

dontcha have to get out and brush the remanents of the dead kids off the front grill too??

:headbang1:

nah I leave em there and hope the cops don't see them...along with the busted up wheelchairs tangled up on my back axle :headbang1:

well when i get lit up i roll my windows down not to let any odors out or make the cop feel safe i do it to safe my own azz a beating just picture this :laughoff: :mischevious: that looks like a sand :B no bueno :laughing: so i try to stay on the cops good side and it works i got off a few times here and there.

the last time i got pulled over Che Che (Charity) was with me, i didnt the same thing. shut off the truck, rolled down all the windows, and kept both hands on the wheel..she said "why did you do that?"..i said.."dont you listen to the news? metro shot 23 people last year...i dont want to be a f*ckin 'accident'. "

the last time i got pulled over Che Che (Charity) was with me, i didnt the same thing. shut off the truck, rolled down all the windows, and kept both hands on the wheel..she said "why did you do that?"..i said.."dont you listen to the news? metro shot 23 people last year...i dont want to be a f*ckin 'accident'. "

:mischevious:

:laughing::laughoff::blink::blink::lol::mex:

I was with my brother coming back from the Industry Speedway races heading to the bar. He was already in the red BAC wise and was kinda racing this Chevy, which smoked his F-250 7.3 by the way :mischevious: .

He makes a turn and gases it but stays under the speed limit, then a cop pulls behind us :laughing: . He was getting a duece for sure, not good. The cop car followed us for about 1/2 a mile then lights us up past and intersection. So my bro pulls over on a side street to get off the busy street and is not feeling too good right now.

Cop comes up and, oh crap, it's a chick. Sorry ladies, but I'm sure even most of you know the lady officers are the worst, by the book no matter what and usually kinda bitchy with a chip on thier shoulder to all men.

She asks where we were coming from and and if my bro had anything to drink, so he told her strait up "Coming from the speedway and yes, I have had a few drinks tonight." She also asked why we pulled down a side street and my bro told her he was thinking of her safety since we were on a busy street.

She takes the info back to her car and comes back pretty quick and asked if he got the windows tinted or if he bought it that way and then let us go. Friggin amazing, he would definetly have gone to jail if he said one thing wrong.

Edited by ltr450rider