GO CART TRACK

cdavego

FYI THE GO CART TRACK IN SLOAN IS OPEN FOR QUADS TO RACE ON. MYSELF AND WINGNUT ARE HEADING OUT THERE TONITE,TO CHECK IT OUT. I DO KNOW ITS 20BUCKS TO RIDE AND THERE OPEN TILL 10:00pm. MAYBE WE WILL SEE SOME OF YOU OUT THERE :flipoff::laughoff::laughoff:

what day is this??? and what time.. im down for some entertainment.. :D

LIKE IT SAID IN THE THE 1st POST TONITE JUNE 14 2006. :coocoo:WE WILL BE THERE ABOUT 7:00pm BUT IT WILL GO ON ALL SUMMER ON WED.AND THUR. NITES

Edited by cdavego

Tacomama told me about this. Abbott wanted her to ask us if any of us wanted to go out there and mess around w/ him on quads. I said I'd pass. :laughoff:

what pete you cant go and hang with us? :laughoff:

i bet the raptor w/ 3 flat tires could beat abbotts quad around the track.. :D

haha :laughoff:

what pete you cant go and hang with us? :flipoff:

I didn't even know you were going until now. I have a bunch of stuff to do later tonight. I can't make it. Sorry. :laughoff:

did they make a dirt track for the quads? you couldnt run around the asphalt on a quad. at least i woulnt want to. turning is a b*tch.

No, Dave it is asphalt still. Most of the guys running out there I believe are running "street" tires on the quads, but Abbott told Christina that if we came out we could still run with knobbies. :laughoff: I don't see that working so well though. :laughoff: Who knows. Maybe I have to go see for myself, but I just don't see the fun in it- going around and around is just not my thing.

No, Dave it is asphalt still. Most of the guys running out there I believe are running "street" tires on the quads, but Abbott told Christina that if we came out we could still run with knobbies. :shake: I don't see that working so well though. :thumbsdown: Who knows. Maybe I have to go see for myself, but I just don't see the fun in it- going around and around is just not my thing.

When I lived in Hawaii they did something similar to this. Is was mostly asphalt with a few dirt jumps. Kinda like supermoto is now. Most of the guys were running flat track tires. It was fun to watch for about an hour. Anymore than that BORING!!!!

I'm not an expert on all this crapola, but last night was fun...most the guys out there modify their suspension on their quads so they sit really low to the ground, and of course, have street tires on instead of knobbies. Pauly Paul had his quad out there, but his stock knobbies were getting worn quickly.....I rode around the track once on one of Abbott's Banchees, and it was fun...totally different feel.... :thumbsdown:

I'm not an expert on all this crapola, but last night was fun...most the guys out there modify their suspension on their quads so they sit really low to the ground, and of course, have street tires on instead of knobbies. Pauly Paul had his quad out there, but his stock knobbies were getting worn quickly.....I rode around the track once on one of Abbott's Banchees, and it was fun...totally different feel.... :fro:

Ok ISBB junior!!!! :redhat: :flipoff::laughing: good looking women are to be seen and not heard!!!!lmao

Edited by wingnut

Thanks Pres!!! C that Taco, Honor among men!!!! Oh, btw, don't threatin me with a good time!!! :flipoff:

Just make sure you tell her:

Hit me

Beat me

Whip me

Slap me

Make me write bad checks :redhat:

Or

Sticks and stones may break my bones

But whips and chains excite me :laughing:

its a kart track,,not an atv track,,get some balls and buy a kart and than you will feel what speed is!!I know first hand :idea: and my boy kyle won a championship there!!! and dont talk smack cause ill roost ya on a kart track period!!! :grin::laughing::woo_hoo:

post-238-1150696668.jpg

Edited by rhino king

its a kart track,,not an atv track,,get some balls and buy a kart and than you will feel what speed is!!I know first hand :idea: and my boy kyle won a championship there!!! and dont talk smack cause ill roost ya on a kart track period!!! :grin::laughing::woo_hoo:

YOU'RE GAY...