DDR my home frome here on

che che DD

Well I have been a mamber of both ddr and dd.com for a while now. I have met lots of new friends on both sites. I havnt been on dd.com lately because I was dating the guy who runs it and we broke up. Lastnight i decide to catch up a little on things so I go on the site . I chat for a few in the chat box with a friend of mine and I woke up today to see two of the members one happenes to be his sister clear as day talking sh*t about me . I dont think this is right. It has been difficult enough to me to get through this break up then to be talked about on a site like that. I will never go back to that site. I am not saying I have not made bad choices but so has everyone else. I am not oing to talk bad about any of them because I would only be bringing myself down to thier immiture leval. I though we were here to chat about good times and the dunes? Lesson learned . Just a heads up I am not even going to say names because I want to be the better person . just fyi if you go over there dont give your oppinion because if it doesnt match a certain someone then you get erased or suspended. Thanks for letting me vent sorry about the spelling errors no spell check here...lol :beercheers:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have been a mamber of both ddr and dd.com for a while now. I have met lots of new friends on both sites. I havnt been on dd.com lately because I was dating the guy who runs it and we broke up. Lastnight i decide to catch up a little on things so I go on the site . I chat for a few in the chat box with a friend of mine and I woke up today to see two of the members one happenes to be his sister clear as day talking sh*t about me . I dont think this is right. It has been difficult enough to me to get through this break up then to be talked about on a site like that. I will never go back to that site. I am not saying I have not made bad choices but so has everyone else. I am not oing to talk bad about any of them because I would only be bringing myself down to thier immiture leval. I though we were here to chat about good times and the dunes? Lesson learned . Just a heads up I am not even going to say names because I want to be the better person . just fyi if you go over there dont give your oppinion because if it doesnt match a certain someone then you get erased or suspended. Thanks for letting me vent sorry about the spelling errors no spell check here...lol :finger:

:?: Spell check is sooooo over rated anyway. Welcome to Skyz Club of I can't spell worth a chit. but really I can spell I just can't type.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones? ? ? I'm over it and welcome :beercheers: you have all ready been her enough to know peeps are really pretty cool. Yeah! we have our spats :finger: and get all azzhurt hurt, but we (for the most part kiss and make up) and get over it.

:?: Spell check is sooooo over rated anyway. Welcome to Skyz Club of I can't spell worth a chit. but really I can spell I just can't type.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones? ? ? I'm over it and welcome :beercheers: you have all ready been her enough to know peeps are really pretty cool. Yeah! we have our spats :finger: and get all azzhurt hurt, but we (for the most part kiss and make up) and get over it.

there is a differenc in having your oppinion and someone erasing your oppinion. I am aware that not everyone will get along. I just dont see the need to display someones personal life all over the internet and then erase them just defending themself. I know what I have said in the past like I said I have made good and bad choices in life. But I thought what these sites where here for to chat meet new friends discuss things. I am not trying to start drama here at all. For a year I have slowly watched people dwindle away from there to here for good and now I was the one who was pushed away. I dont want people in my life like that .Believe it or not i am a good person. Sorry for anything in the past that I have said that offended you desert.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones? ? ? I'm over it and welcome :beercheers: you have all ready been her enough to know peeps are really pretty cool. Yeah! we have our spats :lol: and get all azzhurt hurt, but we (for the most part kiss and make up) and get over it.

Yep you sure do :broke:

:finger:

:finger:

whats all this talk of people talking :poop: on the internet?? no way! :laughoff:

well che che .... glad youre not cheatin on us any more :laughoff::laughoff:

Thanks cheese. Dont worry Im not going anywhere. but I must say if it werent for that site I would never have found this site. I need to ride I havnt riddin since clean up weekend and I miss it....

Well I have been a mamber of both ddr and dd.com for a while now. I have met lots of new friends on both sites. I havnt been on dd.com lately because I was dating the guy who runs it and we broke up. Lastnight i decide to catch up a little on things so I go on the site . I chat for a few in the chat box with a friend of mine and I woke up today to see two of the members one happenes to be his sister clear as day talking sh*t about me . I dont think this is right. It has been difficult enough to me to get through this break up then to be talked about on a site like that. I will never go back to that site. I am not saying I have not made bad choices but so has everyone else. I am not oing to talk bad about any of them because I would only be bringing myself down to thier immiture leval. I though we were here to chat about good times and the dunes? Lesson learned . Just a heads up I am not even going to say names because I want to be the better person . just fyi if you go over there dont give your oppinion because if it doesnt match a certain someone then you get erased or suspended. Thanks for letting me vent sorry about the spelling errors no spell check here...lol :laughoff:

Hey Charity, check that chit at the door before logging in here. :lol:;)

Community websites sometimes create so much drama it's rediculous. People often get a bit too rapped up in them and their personal lives and chit like that happens all the time. I've seen it here, there, and every single forum I have been on. People come and go. Ya just gotta remember what these sites are for....good times, bs'in about the dunes and riding, technical help, and some good laughes from time to time.

One thing's for sure. We try to keep the drama to a minimum here so enjoy.

Well said, I sure hope we can ask questions on this site lol... It looks like a lot of people are on here too... it will be fun to bs without getting harassed.

Welcome to the site, RZRGIRL. :laughoff:

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones? ? ? I'm over it and welcome :laughoff: you have all ready been her enough to know peeps are really pretty cool. Yeah! we have our spats :think: and get all azzhurt hurt, but we (for the most part kiss and make up) and get over it.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::flipoff::dunno:

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones? ? ? I'm over it and welcome :laughoff: you have all ready been her enough to know peeps are really pretty cool. Yeah! we have our spats :laughoff: and get all azzhurt hurt, but we (for the most part kiss and make up) and get over it.

Yea Skyz plays with my husbands Ballz and I'm already over it! Come to think of it? I was over it before she finished! You can touch them anytime SKYZ!!! :laughoff:

Edited by ~JILL~

um acually no. It had nohing to do with a break up acually. In fact I am not the only one this has happened to thank you. But i can see how you could gather that info. My ex had nothing to do with this . Just to set things straight. Although he should have more regulationgs on who his mods are . It isnt everyone on that site either because half of them are on here. I love all my Dune family. Im not going to sit here and stir the pot. I am just venting and am more understanding as to why others have left to come here for good too.

Edited by che che DD

um acually no. It had nohing to do with a break up acually. In fact I am not the only one this has happened to thank you. But i can see how you could gather that info. My ex had nothing to do with this . Just to set things straight. Although he should have more regulationgs on who is mods are . It isnt everyone on that site either because half of them are on here. I love all my Dune family. Im not going to sit here and stir the pot. I am just venting and am more understanding as to why others have left to come here for good too.

Cause dunefreak has like one of the best like dunesites everrr for sure you know ! :blonde:

:laughoff: