DDR my home frome here on

che che DD

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um acually no. It had nohing to do with a break up acually. In fact I am not the only one this has happened to thank you. But i can see how you could gather that info. My ex had nothing to do with this . Just to set things straight. Although he should have more regulationgs on who his mods are . It isnt everyone on that site either because half of them are on here. I love all my Dune family. Im not going to sit here and stir the pot. I am just venting and am more understanding as to why others have left to come here for good too.

Sounds like u need a :laughoff: or :laughoff::laughoff::lol::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:flipoff:

thanks Nick..... I never put up a sticker :laughoff: but I have been waiting for a ddr sticker for a while now

We can't send them to people who don't order them. :laughoff:

(hint: sticker link is at the top right of the forum, Charity. ;) )

i've never been to that site, i'm content with this one. ddr folk is good folk.. i don't get hated on 'cause i'm black, ya heard!

holy sh*t your black..... Banned for life now yo.

And u know I'm kidding LOL

Welcome charity to your permanant home. I erased mine over there because I was tired of getting spam from the site.

RZR welcome

Thanks for bringing the drama here. Seems as the drama people leave etc... more come over. Didnt seem to me like there was a need for this post other than to start drama. :laughoff: Just sayin

Thanks for bringing the drama here. Seems as the drama people leave etc... more come over. Didnt seem to me like there was a need for this post other than to start drama. :drunk: Just sayin

Look i didnt come over anywhere I have been a memeber here for a minute. and I was venting just like everyone else on the site. Tell me ogp what are the needs for all the rest of the posts ? just askin. Not that I dont love the free boobs add but im gonna use that as my example. Not really a need for that one either. I dont want drama. I love the dunes I love to ride and I want to keep in touch with my fellow duners if thats ok with you ogp..... :laughoff:

Look i didnt come over anywhere I have been a memeber here for a minute. and I was venting just like everyone else on the site. Tell me ogp what are the needs for all the rest of the posts ? just askin. Not that I dont love the free boobs add but im gonna use that as my example. Not really a need for that one either. I dont want drama. I love the dunes I love to ride and I want to keep in touch with my fellow duners if thats ok with you ogp..... :laughoff:

:drunk::thumb:

Edited by Moparskin18

i've never been to that site, i'm content with this one. ddr folk is good folk.. i don't get hated on 'cause i'm black, ya heard!

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 & they don't hate me either for being a :thumb::idea: ... :laughoff::drunk:

so you started this topic explaining your drama because you dont want any drama? :bs::thumb::idea::idea::mex::blah: UMMMMMM Yeah I get it. Now that we all know your drama, thanks for sharing. :ogp:

ANYONE ELSE THAT DOESNT WANT DRAMA WANNA START A NEW TOPIC DISCUSSING THEIR DRAMA? :drunk: :stir:

Its all in good fun!!! relax.... lets talk about your implants!!!! got pixxx? JUST SAYIN

Call it drama if you want. I know a few people who had the same thing happen to them . The only drama that was brought to this topic was brought by you just sayin.. I was just stating the fact that this is where I will be keeping in touch with all my dune friends thats all yo.. Yea no pics of the ladies... Sorry , but they are nice big fun bags. Double Ds to be exact llooolll :thumb::laughoff: :clown: :idea::drunk::idea: .

Call it drama if you want. I know a few people who had the same thing happen to them . The only drama that was brought to this topic was brought by you just sayin.. I was just stating the fact that this is where I will be keeping in touch with all my dune friends thats all yo.. Yea no pics of the ladies... Sorry , but they are nice big fun bags. Double Ds to be exact llooolll :idea::drunk: :clown: :mex::thumb::idea: .

:laughoff:

This thread would have definately been better with pics of "the ladies" as Charity called them. But..... Ph yeah damn that's not allowed. Shiat (that's for you umm what ever your screen name is now yo)

Plus heck it got 2 pages and still alive. I love summer LOL

I love summer time.... BBqs lake beach... No Dumont... :laughoff: Man I am so ill today... Jagerbombs? what was I thinking and The burger I ate on my way home lastnight didnt taste any better coming back up thismornin... not to get off topic I just thought I would share this with all you. No alcohol for a few.......

I love summer time.... BBqs lake beach... No Dumont... :laughoff: Man I am so ill today... Jagerbombs? what was I thinking and The burger I ate on my way home lastnight didnt taste any better coming back up thismornin... not to get off topic I just thought I would share this with all you. No alcohol for a few.......

I love hate summer time.... No Dumont

hey thought i would fix this for u!!!! :laughoff::laughoff: