DDR my home frome here on

che che DD

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao.... Love it ... I kinda like the first one better.... Thats been my nick name since i was a wee little lad... lol Has nothing to do wih my breas and DD um hello Dumont Dunes... Geez you guys are a bunch of pervs... and I love it :ninja::dunno:

:?: I believe I remember somewhere in another post you explained how you got the che che name because your niece couldn't say Charity then you went to further explain the DD, and it didn't anything to do with Dumont Dunes either. :whip: Whatever.

If you guys want to talk all about Charity's t*ts go on with your bad selves. I'm kinda sick of reading about it and think it's tacky. So I am ............ ummmm I don't know............I'm gonna go wash my truck and maybe the sami.

Come on where's the quoth factor and shame here. I mean it's not like talking about the Girl that lost here feet.

:whip::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by desertskyz

:?: I believe I remember somewhere in another post you explained how you got the che che name because your niece couldn't say Charity then you went to further explain the DD, and it didn't anything to do with Dumont Dunes either. :lol: Whatever.

If you guys want to talk all about Charity's t*ts go on with your bad selves. I'm kinda sick of reading about it and think it's tacky. So I am ............ ummmm I don't know............I'm gonna go wash my truck and maybe the sami.

Come on where's the quoth factor and shame here. I mean it's not like talking about the Girl that lost here feet.

:whip::lol::lol::lol:

I am not one for talking about stupid stuff but you have talked about you t*ts plenty :dunno::ninja: . How come it's ok for you and not others? :whip:

I am not one for talking about stupid stuff but you have talked about you t*ts plenty :whip::dunno: . How come it's ok for you and not others? :lol:

Because I'm old and know one cares. :old::lol::lol:

I'm not hatin' just goofin'. Beside it's :ninja: not :whip::lol::P

I have done more then my share of :lol: TMI. It's all good.

For those of you who were there t*ts morning I mean this morning when I posted this pic I told you sooo. Did it as a joke and knew it was only a matter of time I got sh*t for it.... And um yea Its my nick name and DD does stand for dumont dunes but I wouldnt expect you to understand I know people have a hard time staying caught up in old age...lol JK :stir: Summer summer summer time

For those of you who were there t*ts morning I mean this morning when I posted this pic I told you sooo. Did it as a joke and knew it was only a matter of time I got sh*t for it.... And um yea Its my nick name and DD does stand for dumont dunes but I wouldnt expect you to understand I know people have a hard time staying caught up in old age...lol JK :stir: Summer summer summer time

No, no, no it's badger, badger, badger time. I hope that doesn't get stuck in your head all day. Us :dunno: forget about it 10 min after we hear it. Don't blame me it was Coles fault. (I think :whip: I don't remember) Theres a whole thread about it somewhere.

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

Hey my boobs are in no way tacky!!! Big yes beautiful yes heavy yes... my poor back I gotta wear two sports bras when I ride......... but in no way are they tacky...lol ... ok ok enough talk about that... How about the weather