• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no no

This is more like it

post-1646-1244224111_thumb.gif

:P:P

oh how I hope I dont get in trouble with this post LOL

Lmao.... Love it ... I kinda like the first one better.... Thats been my nick name since i was a wee little lad... lol Has nothing to do wih my breas and DD um hello Dumont Dunes... Geez you guys are a bunch of pervs... and I love it :offtopic::banghead:

hmmm another dumont site??? whooda thunk it.... after my last trip to the D i just assumed that DD.com

was the company that made every single mile marker, sign post, power pole, light post, stop sign,.....stick, rock, and bush from here to the big'ol sand box. i guess if you have a billion stickers that no one wants , then you got to put them somewhere right?

just breakin balls, dont nobody go gettin all wriled up and what not!

and i must be a good ol american male too, cuz i have never met you, but i am a pig so i did assumed that

chechedd= double D chichi's..... lol.....muhbad yo

take care all...

we now return you to regularly scheduled....."Tim and Charity show", already in progress!

Lmao.... Love it ... I kinda like the first one better.... Thats been my nick name since i was a wee little lad... lol Has nothing to do wih my breas and DD um hello Dumont Dunes... Geez you guys are a bunch of pervs... and I love it :hungry: :rockwoot:

I love DD,and we all know it :ninja::ninja: :kitty:

Edited by jr1208

hmmm another dumont site??? whooda thunk it.... after my last trip to the D i just assumed that DD.com

was the company that made every single mile marker, sign post, power pole, light post, stop sign,.....stick, rock, and bush from here to the big'ol sand box. i guess if you have a billion stickers that no one wants , then you got to put them somewhere right?

just breakin balls, dont nobody go gettin all wriled up and what not!

and i must be a good ol american male too, cuz i have never met you, but i am a pig so i did assumed that

chechedd= double D chichi's..... lol.....muhbad yo

take care all...

we now return you to regularly scheduled....."Tim and Charity show", already in progress!

Ho;y sh*t.... I cant lie I prob placed one or two of those stickers in place....lol ...... no not me never

Hey hey now no :stir: remember ... lol now lets go back to talking about summertime and hearing Tim b*tch about it more.... lol :hungry: ... Just kiddin. Man I love Saturdays. I feel like eating something spicy!!!! :rockwoot: