che che DD Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 Well I have been a mamber of both ddr and dd.com for a while now. I have met lots of new friends on both sites. I havnt been on dd.com lately because I was dating the guy who runs it and we broke up. Lastnight i decide to catch up a little on things so I go on the site . I chat for a few in the chat box with a friend of mine and I woke up today to see two of the members one happenes to be his sister clear as day talking sh*t about me . I dont think this is right. It has been difficult enough to me to get through this break up then to be talked about on a site like that. I will never go back to that site. I am not saying I have not made bad choices but so has everyone else. I am not oing to talk bad about any of them because I would only be bringing myself down to thier immiture leval. I though we were here to chat about good times and the dunes? Lesson learned . Just a heads up I am not even going to say names because I want to be the better person . just fyi if you go over there dont give your oppinion because if it doesnt match a certain someone then you get erased or suspended. Thanks for letting me vent sorry about the spelling errors no spell check here...lol Quote
RZRGIRL Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 Well said, I sure hope we can ask questions on this site lol... It looks like a lot of people are on here too... it will be fun to bs without getting harassed. Quote
che che DD Posted June 2, 2009 Author Posted June 2, 2009 Welcome to the site Steph you will enjoy it here.... Im working on St A. Quote
desertskyz Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 Well I have been a mamber of both ddr and dd.com for a while now. I have met lots of new friends on both sites. I havnt been on dd.com lately because I was dating the guy who runs it and we broke up. Lastnight i decide to catch up a little on things so I go on the site . I chat for a few in the chat box with a friend of mine and I woke up today to see two of the members one happenes to be his sister clear as day talking sh*t about me . I dont think this is right. It has been difficult enough to me to get through this break up then to be talked about on a site like that. I will never go back to that site. I am not saying I have not made bad choices but so has everyone else. I am not oing to talk bad about any of them because I would only be bringing myself down to thier immiture leval. I though we were here to chat about good times and the dunes? Lesson learned . Just a heads up I am not even going to say names because I want to be the better person . just fyi if you go over there dont give your oppinion because if it doesnt match a certain someone then you get erased or suspended. Thanks for letting me vent sorry about the spelling errors no spell check here...lol :?: Spell check is sooooo over rated anyway. Welcome to Skyz Club of I can't spell worth a chit. but really I can spell I just can't type. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones? ? ? I'm over it and welcome you have all ready been her enough to know peeps are really pretty cool. Yeah! we have our spats and get all azzhurt hurt, but we (for the most part kiss and make up) and get over it. Quote
ltr450rider Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 Sorry to hear about your woes, but everyone knows why . Way less Quote
che che DD Posted June 2, 2009 Author Posted June 2, 2009 :?: Spell check is sooooo over rated anyway. Welcome to Skyz Club of I can't spell worth a chit. but really I can spell I just can't type. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones? ? ? I'm over it and welcome you have all ready been her enough to know peeps are really pretty cool. Yeah! we have our spats and get all azzhurt hurt, but we (for the most part kiss and make up) and get over it. there is a differenc in having your oppinion and someone erasing your oppinion. I am aware that not everyone will get along. I just dont see the need to display someones personal life all over the internet and then erase them just defending themself. I know what I have said in the past like I said I have made good and bad choices in life. But I thought what these sites where here for to chat meet new friends discuss things. I am not trying to start drama here at all. For a year I have slowly watched people dwindle away from there to here for good and now I was the one who was pushed away. I dont want people in my life like that .Believe it or not i am a good person. Sorry for anything in the past that I have said that offended you desert. Quote
Warrior07 Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 :?: Spell check is sooooo over rated anyway. Welcome to Skyz Club of I can't spell worth a chit. but really I can spell I just can't type. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones? ? ? I'm over it and welcome you have all ready been her enough to know peeps are really pretty cool. Yeah! we have our spats and get all azzhurt hurt, but we (for the most part kiss and make up) and get over it. Yep you sure do Quote
Richard Cheese Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 whats all this talk of people talking :poop: on the internet?? no way! well che che .... glad youre not cheatin on us any more Quote
che che DD Posted June 2, 2009 Author Posted June 2, 2009 whats all this talk of people talking :poop: on the internet?? no way! well che che .... glad youre not cheatin on us any more Thanks cheese. Dont worry Im not going anywhere. but I must say if it werent for that site I would never have found this site. I need to ride I havnt riddin since clean up weekend and I miss it.... Quote
dunefreak Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 Well I have been a mamber of both ddr and dd.com for a while now. I have met lots of new friends on both sites. I havnt been on dd.com lately because I was dating the guy who runs it and we broke up. Lastnight i decide to catch up a little on things so I go on the site . I chat for a few in the chat box with a friend of mine and I woke up today to see two of the members one happenes to be his sister clear as day talking sh*t about me . I dont think this is right. It has been difficult enough to me to get through this break up then to be talked about on a site like that. I will never go back to that site. I am not saying I have not made bad choices but so has everyone else. I am not oing to talk bad about any of them because I would only be bringing myself down to thier immiture leval. I though we were here to chat about good times and the dunes? Lesson learned . Just a heads up I am not even going to say names because I want to be the better person . just fyi if you go over there dont give your oppinion because if it doesnt match a certain someone then you get erased or suspended. Thanks for letting me vent sorry about the spelling errors no spell check here...lol Hey Charity, check that chit at the door before logging in here. Community websites sometimes create so much drama it's rediculous. People often get a bit too rapped up in them and their personal lives and chit like that happens all the time. I've seen it here, there, and every single forum I have been on. People come and go. Ya just gotta remember what these sites are for....good times, bs'in about the dunes and riding, technical help, and some good laughes from time to time. One thing's for sure. We try to keep the drama to a minimum here so enjoy. Well said, I sure hope we can ask questions on this site lol... It looks like a lot of people are on here too... it will be fun to bs without getting harassed. Welcome to the site, RZRGIRL. :?: Spell check is sooooo over rated anyway. Welcome to Skyz Club of I can't spell worth a chit. but really I can spell I just can't type. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones? ? ? I'm over it and welcome you have all ready been her enough to know peeps are really pretty cool. Yeah! we have our spats and get all azzhurt hurt, but we (for the most part kiss and make up) and get over it. Quote
~JILL~ Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 (edited) :?: Spell check is sooooo over rated anyway. Welcome to Skyz Club of I can't spell worth a chit. but really I can spell I just can't type. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones? ? ? I'm over it and welcome you have all ready been her enough to know peeps are really pretty cool. Yeah! we have our spats and get all azzhurt hurt, but we (for the most part kiss and make up) and get over it. Yea Skyz plays with my husbands Ballz and I'm already over it! Come to think of it? I was over it before she finished! You can touch them anytime SKYZ!!! Edited June 2, 2009 by ~JILL~ Quote
desertskyz Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 Yea Skyz plays with my husbands Ballz and I'm already over it! Come to think of it? I was over it before she finished! You can touch them anytime SKYZ!!! I really like when he flexes. I almost swoon every time. Quote
Moparskin18 Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 :?: Its about time u made ur transition over to here..... Hey Pete looks like they need some stickers to take place of that other site ones!!!! Quote
che che DD Posted June 2, 2009 Author Posted June 2, 2009 thanks Nick..... I never put up a sticker but I have been waiting for a ddr sticker for a while now Quote
SandBurro Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 There's another Dumont site? :?: :?: theres another DDR site ????? Sorry this is the only site i hang on or send peeps who need more infor on Dumont :foshizz: :peeps: WELCOME RZR Quote
indasand Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 :?: :?: theres another DDR site ????? Sorry this is the only site i hang on or send peeps who need more infor on Dumont :foshizz: :peeps: WELCOME RZR EXACTLY!!! Quote
Warrior07 Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 There's another Dumont site? Yep you should go check it out Quote
xXQuickSandXx Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 That just sounds like basic drama after a break up.. It was prob going to happen either way.. Don't think it has anything to do with being part of any .com. I like it here too though & welcome to DDR! Quote
che che DD Posted June 2, 2009 Author Posted June 2, 2009 (edited) um acually no. It had nohing to do with a break up acually. In fact I am not the only one this has happened to thank you. But i can see how you could gather that info. My ex had nothing to do with this . Just to set things straight. Although he should have more regulationgs on who his mods are . It isnt everyone on that site either because half of them are on here. I love all my Dune family. Im not going to sit here and stir the pot. I am just venting and am more understanding as to why others have left to come here for good too. Edited June 3, 2009 by che che DD Quote
Warrior07 Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 um acually no. It had nohing to do with a break up acually. In fact I am not the only one this has happened to thank you. But i can see how you could gather that info. My ex had nothing to do with this . Just to set things straight. Although he should have more regulationgs on who is mods are . It isnt everyone on that site either because half of them are on here. I love all my Dune family. Im not going to sit here and stir the pot. I am just venting and am more understanding as to why others have left to come here for good too. Cause dunefreak has like one of the best like dunesites everrr for sure you know ! :blonde: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.