6-12-09

sand chick

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have wind in the forcast that I am looking at..except Friday night... but there is always wind at Dumont..

7 day forcast for

Lat/Lon: 35.67°N 116.21°W Elevation:754 ft

Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southwest between 17 and 20 mph. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. West southwest wind 6 to 16 mph becoming southeast. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.

Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. South wind between 3 and 5 mph.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 69. West southwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming southeast.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. South wind between 7 and 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

Tuesday: Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 96.

I can always send Charlie out to :beercheers: if your missing the wind.

YAY! Send Charlie.. but only if he brings you!! You guys should come.. I mean I know you might be sick of sand after all that time in St. Anthony's! :beer_bang:

I don't have wind in the forcast that I am looking at..except Friday night... but there is always wind at Dumont.

i was just clicking the weather link on the home page (for saturday), it did drop though since yesterday, now it just said 13 and 20, but increasing to 19 and 30 sat night. regardless though i would still love to get out, i was kicking myself last weekend for not going , and taking advantage of the weather. i would love to knock the dust off my bike!........imediately follwed by getting dust on my bike?! :beercheers:

i was just clicking the weather link on the home page (for saturday), it did drop though since yesterday, now it just said 13 and 20, but increasing to 19 and 30 sat night. regardless though i would still love to get out, i was kicking myself last weekend for not going , and taking advantage of the weather. i would love to knock the dust off my bike!........imediately follwed by getting dust on my bike?! :beer_bang:

Soooo........ Are you going to kick yourself again next week?? After we post up all those gorgeous smooth as a baby's :kitty: pictures.. cause you know we'll have em... we are both picture takers! :beercheers:

**sniff** **sniff** is that sand I smell??

WAIT!! SHHHHHHH..... I hear Dumont calling.... **in a soft quiet voice** "come on duners.. my razors are too tall and there are no tracks left from last weekend.. I miss you guys... come visit me.. I talked to the weather Gods and made these cooler temps in June cause I get so lonely all summer.. please visit me... I think the weather Gods are going to turn back up the heat next week"

:driver::dunno::lol:

Edited by sand chick

And Pete you know Dumont talks to you too!! :driver: Just admit it! :beer_bang:

Let me go back and edit that.. I just assume that everyone gets my sense of humor!.. :beercheers:

Edited by sand chick

jorge I am sure u have 2 go to Dumont before it will talk 2 u. :beercheers:

jack i think your are mistaken jr is not jorge i am jorge and you are right he needs to go more often so dummont can talk to him, cause dummont is been calling my name i just haven't found the money :laughing: or time :headbang1:

jack i think your are mistaken jr is not jorge i am jorge and you are right he needs to go more often so dummont can talk to him, cause dummont is been calling my name i just haven't found the money :laughing: or time :headbang1:

i am going to leave my cell phone so it could call me & talk to me.... :beercheers::blury: