Snoop Diggity Dogg & Slightly Stoopid last night

dunefreak

What a kickazz show! :booty::isbb::think::booty:

:B "sippen on gin & juice...." "...biatch!!!" I got that chit stuck in my head now. :booty::booty: :foshizz:

We headed out to Primm for the show last night. It was Stephen Marley, Slightly Stoopid, and Snoop Dog. :booty:

Good azz times. We got a room and stayed the night. What a toilet that place is. :lol: Better than worrying about a DUI though.

Thanks again, John. We had a great time. :blink:

Some crappy pics with my chitty camera :booty: I wasn't about to bring the good camera to this. :booty:

I didn't get any pics of SS ( I was having too much fun lol) , but there's some of Snoop.

post-3-1247344207_thumb.jpg

post-3-1247344243_thumb.jpg

post-3-1247344266_thumb.jpg

post-3-1247344299_thumb.jpg

post-3-1247344359_thumb.jpg

post-3-1247343859_thumb.jpg

post-3-1247344388_thumb.jpg

post-3-1247344468_thumb.jpg

post-3-1247344610_thumb.jpg

post-3-1247344673_thumb.jpg

post-3-1247344703_thumb.jpg

post-3-1247344739_thumb.jpg

:booty::booty:

post-3-1247344831_thumb.jpg

post-3-1247344870_thumb.jpg

post-3-1247344028_thumb.jpg

Sorry the room sucked, hope you guys complained. I hate hearing that sh*t the rooms should atleast be clean. Next time stay at the hotel I work at it's generally the cleanest. Looks like you guys had a good time overall, glad I could help out.

fshizzle nizzles :isbb: Good fuggin times last night!! :drunks:

-Thanks Pete and Anna for letting me crash!

-Good to meet you Jon and thanks for the hookups......You're the man! :blink:

-Buckets of beer kept showing up by my feet.....so I kept drinking :booty::think:

-Not sure what the hell I'm doing in that pic, either trying to get D's attention........or swooping in on steve's girl :booty: fuggin drunka$$ :drunk2:

-All in all I think turning too early and slamming face first into the closet wall in the middle of the night was my highlight of the evening :booty: I'm a gracefull drunk :booty::booty:

Edited by TheAlaskan

Sorry the room sucked, hope you guys complained. I hate hearing that sh*t the rooms should atleast be clean. Next time stay at the hotel I work at it's generally the cleanest. Looks like you guys had a good time overall, glad I could help out.

We didnt complain. We might write a letter to the hotel for a couple of reasons, but we're pretty much over it. We had a great time. You the man, John. :blink:

-Not sure what the hell I'm doing in that pic, either trying to get D's attention........or swooping in on steve's girl :think: fuggin drunka$$ :drunk2:

:isbb: That wasn't Steve's girl. It was his buddy's girl who was in town visiting.

We didnt complain. We might write a letter to the hotel for a couple of reasons, but we're pretty much over it. We had a great time. You the man, John. :blink:

:isbb: That wasn't Steve's girl. It was his buddy's girl who was in town visiting.

Even better! :think:

:booty:

Only a few months what was providing pics for posting here is now relegated to "chitty camera" status. :thumb::laughing:

haha, well at least chitty camera for this situation. It takes "ok" pics during the day. It pisses me off because I want to set it to take better pics but it only has the typical auto settings...none of which are suitable for low light and no tripod. :blink:

:blink:

I don't know Slightly Stupid, but I've heard you talk about them before.

Glad you guys had a blast with Brotha Snoop :B .

Sounds like a kick-in-the-arse. :foshizz:

How was the contact high yo?? :pics:

:laughing:

:thumb:

R-

Wish I could have went! :flipoff:

Oh well saving for the upcoming Coral trip and Michael's visit! :grin:

Thanks for the pics Ian and the paybacks on the cell phone vid!! :flipoff:

That pic of Ian grabbin the girls head and the beer bottle placement and your firend pointing... :ninja::blury: classic! :ynot:

I am glad you all had fun!!!