paging bpguy

barefoot bob

I dont think its him, I think he works out of San Diego. Campo would be a different office.

he works the highway down by tecate where it innersects the 188 and 94 awfully effin close to campo. i texted him hopefully fat boys sleeping.....................................

in his bed, breathing lol

Edited by barefoot bob

QUOTE (k5james @ Jul 23 2009, 11:31 PM) QUOTE (barefoot bob @ Jul 23 2009, 10:06 PM) i hope it aint my buddy.....................

Bob, it's not Tim, if that's who you're referring to. It didn't happen in our area, right next to it though. I don't know a whole lot about it right now as I was off today, I'm sure I'll find out more tomorrow.

Thoughts and prayers to the guys/gals family.

o good good i tried to call him. fay bot must be sleeping .thank god !!! prayers to the family of the fallen officer

hes in bed sleeping with his family whew !!!

Edited by barefoot bob

I havent heard back from him yet, but lets hope the info Bob has is correct and it's not Tim.

Regardless, just like Coobie on GD said, it's still somebody's buddy, husband, father, brother, etc. My condolences to the fallen officer and his family. It's a shame some people's lives are taken doing their job. :(

Still hoping to hear from Tim asap.

he works the highway down by tecate where it innersects the 188 and 94 awfully effin close to campo. i texted him hopefully fat boys sleeping.....................................

in his bed, breathing lol

I am not fat! I am big boned! (cartman- south park)

Sorry to make you all worry, I was tucked away in my bed last night. I was driving home around that time and I saw about 8 Sheriff cars go by me with lights and sirens on. I called my friend that is a sheriff but got voicemail. Today I got my answer as to what they were doing.

Oh and Bob----YOUR BLACK!!

I was glad to hear you were ok earlier, Tim. That is just too bad for the poor dude who lost his life doing his job. :( RIP

On a lighter note...do you feel the love yet? You now have TWO threads about you, ya son of a b*tch. :hungry:

Cheers to being alive and well, brother. :MBdance:

I was glad to hear you were ok earlier, Tim. That is just too bad for the poor dude who lost his life doing his job. :( RIP

On a lighter note...do you feel the love yet? You now have TWO threads about you, ya son of a b*tch. :hungry:

Cheers to being alive and well, brother. :MBdance:

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 :hungry:

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 :MBdance:

X3

By the time I seen these threads you had already Popped up on the radar Tim.. Glad you are ok but sad for the other guy... Be safe and a prayer for the family for there loss..

Capt

I am not fat! I am big boned! (cartman- south park)

Sorry to make you all worry, I was tucked away in my bed last night. I was driving home around that time and I saw about 8 Sheriff cars go by me with lights and sirens on. I called my friend that is a sheriff but got voicemail. Today I got my answer as to what they were doing.

Oh and Bob----YOUR BLACK!!

power to the people and orange soda my brutha :B :MBdance: