got a new house

RAGDOLL MX

so for the last week i have been painting, ripping out old carpet and getting things done around the new house. I have also been packing the current house, working, and TRYING to get time with my daughter, my average day is about 18 to 20 hours of non stop work, only getting about 4 hours of sleep a day for the last week....iam fuggin beat! but here are some pics of the new place all tore the hell up!

my new house is on Ann and 95..for any of you that have been to my current house and know how small my back yard is...the new place has 10 times the back yard...no pool, but i am going to get a big a$$ jacuzzi!!!! :laughoff:

here are the before pics after i tore out the carpet. ill put up the other pics later of all the paint work that ive done.

post-693-1248691661_thumb.jpg

post-693-1248691694_thumb.jpg

post-693-1248691721_thumb.jpg

post-693-1248691760_thumb.jpg

post-693-1248691792_thumb.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did u guys buy this house? Looks like allot of work! Had to do that for my in laws a few years back. Previous owners let the cats just piss all over it was disgusting. But saved them 1,000's plus what they saved because no one else wanted the place. Now they have very nice home!! Let's see the done pics

Edited by White Rhino

did u guys buy this house? Looks like allot of work! Had to do that for my in laws a few years back. Previous owners let the cats just piss all over it was disgusting. But saved them 1,000's plus what they saved because no one else wanted the place. Now they have very nice home!! Let's see the done pics

yeah we bought this one. and i know the original owner..it was my brother in-law, he has lived there for 13 years. and he was the original owner. there is some unfinished things in the house, but i got nothing but time.

iam working on a few things that are going to make the fireplace look really cool!.

moving, painting, working and with a newborn...i couldnt have picked a better time, thank god it isnt dune season..the place would never get painted!

the carpet gets laid on Friday, so on saturday ill start moving then.....any volunteers to help??? hint hint... :laughing:

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

Ill be getting things ready for Madilyn's 2nd birthday that afternoon!! Sorry

well wish her a happy birthday for us.

as for the Cali crew, thats cool i totally understand.

anyone else from vegas wanna give me a hand on saturday????

well wish her a happy birthday for us.

as for the Cali crew, thats cool i totally understand.

anyone else from vegas wanna give me a hand on saturday????

No truck, no trailer, and i got family comin to town.. sorry mang which i could help

hey i already have comittments taking a bunch of friends to the lake but my 18-20' flatbed trailer is at my dads house on jones and washingtn, you are more than welcome to use it. just let me know so i can arrange it with him.

702-592-8408

cool deal there cole!! a little sweat equity goes a long way on what is the biggest investment in most of our lives.

RAGDOLL IS A HOMO........................................NER :beatdeadhorse:

congrats bro :dunno:

i own the house iam in, this is the second house, i do think iam going to rent out my current one since the buyers market suck for sellers!

here are updated pics:

post-693-1249022784_thumb.jpg

post-693-1249022823_thumb.jpg

post-693-1249022873_thumb.jpg

post-693-1249022915_thumb.jpg

post-693-1249022951_thumb.jpg

post-693-1249023003_thumb.jpg

and here is the newest addition... 200 year old mexican church door turned into a dining room table..this thing is wayyyyy cool...beer pong is a b*tch ...but cool as hell!

post-693-1249023119_thumb.jpg

post-693-1249023158_thumb.jpg

post-693-1249023206_thumb.jpg

post-693-1249023247_thumb.jpg

and here is the back yard!..10 times the size of the current one!!!

post-693-1249023310_thumb.jpg

post-693-1249023370_thumb.jpg

post-693-1249023402_thumb.jpg

i get carpet put in tomorrow so iam pretty excited!

Edited by RAGDOLL MX