INCONCIDERATE AZZHATS

Richard Cheese

YOU ALL know that when things go good for quite a while, youre due for some sh*t to go down, right?

I took Jake to see G force 3d today (the new gen 3d is pretty badass..you guys need to check it out....there are other movies coming out soon with it too)

I park my truck WAAAAAY out in the boonies. I come out...AND SOME FUGGIN DOUCHEBAG SMASHED THE BED ON THE PASSENGER SIDE :blink:

i was sooooo pissed off. no cameras...police wouldnt even roll out because it was private property...

sure glad the insurance gladly takes my money every month tho....i get to exercise my policy now :laughing:

cold beer worked real good for me to cool me down after that one

Edited by richard cheese

Hey d*ck Dontgoanywherenearmepal,

Dude you sound just like this dude 'Cheesey' on here mANg. :shake:

Sucks bout you truck, and the popo's help ya got. :wub:

It just took me a couple beers to cool down just thinkin' there may be two cheese'z on DDR. :ah:

:laughing:

:blink::clap:

This is exactly the reason I think you should buy a tank. Who cares if it gets scratched. If you can't find a parking spot, you just park on someone else's car, what are they gonna do, you drive an effin tank. Someone cuts you off, just rotate, aim, and let the hellfire rain down on them. I think you should do it, it would be less stressfull and somewhat of a stress relief. :assblast:

This is exactly the reason I think you should buy a tank. Who cares if it gets scratched. If you can't find a parking spot, you just park on someone else's car, what are they gonna do, you drive an effin tank. Someone cuts you off, just rotate, aim, and let the hellfire rain down on them. I think you should do it, it would be less stressfull and somewhat of a stress relief. :assblast:

group buy anyone for some tanks?! :B but on a side note that sux cheese a$$hat prolly didn't have insurance

YOU ALL know that when things go good for quite a while, youre due for some sh*t to go down, right?

I took Jake to see G force 3d today (the new gen 3d is pretty badass..you guys need to check it out....there are other movies coming out soon with it too)

I park my truck WAAAAAY out in the boonies. I come out...AND SOME FUGGIN DOUCHEBAG SMASHED THE BED ON THE PASSENGER SIDE :dayum:

i was sooooo pissed off. no cameras...police wouldnt even roll out because it was private property...

sure glad the insurance gladly takes my money every month tho....i get to exercise my policy now :beercheers:

cold beer worked real good for me to cool me down after that one

OOOps that was your truck, My bad.... lol just kiding. Thats sucks dude.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so. I finally got my truck out of the shop. its been in a total of 11 days, including last weekend. The guy i sent my truck to is a shop that my insurance company threw a hissy fit over....attempting to DISSUADE me from taking it there. they actually wanted me to take it to one of their shops....

the story here is that the guy that did my truck believed that the paint couldnt be matched, because of the age. the entire truck had to be painted. the insurance company was HOWLING that he was wrong

i dont think he was

IMG00273.jpg

IMG00279.jpg

IMG00280.jpg

IMG00280.jpg

IMG00284.jpg

IMG00286.jpg

im so glad i got my truck back

(sorry bout the cell phone pics)

so. I finally got my truck out of the shop. its been in a total of 11 days, including last weekend. The guy i sent my truck to is a shop that my insurance company threw a hissy fit over....attempting to DISSUADE me from taking it there. they actually wanted me to take it to one of their shops....

the story here is that the guy that did my truck believed that the paint couldnt be matched, because of the age. the entire truck had to be painted. the insurance company was HOWLING that he was wrong

i dont think he was

IMG00273.jpg

IMG00279.jpg

IMG00280.jpg

IMG00280.jpg

IMG00284.jpg

IMG00286.jpg

im so glad i got my truck back

(sorry bout the cell phone pics)

Looks good cheese. Come on though, how couldn't they match that? Dmax's only come in that color and white!!!!! :lol:

because the azzhat liarship that i bought it from AS A GM CERTIFIED vehicle had body work done to it WITHOUT notifying CARFAX (wonder why they give them out then, if they sidestep it??). He pointed it out to me that my truck was actually 2 colors, and that whoever did the paintjob used crappy clearcoat, and it was showin up all scratchy on the angles on the truck that pointed up.

He showed me a digitalization of what my truck would look like just with the damage painted. he sold me on painting it all....which im glad he did. it didnt cost me that much more...PLUS i got to keep a pretty hefty amount of the insurance check i got to fix it.

Looks good cheese. Come on though, how couldn't they match that? Dmax's only come in that color and white!!!!! :lol:

:laughing: I tease Jim about the same thing all the time!

Hey Cheese...I'd definately want my entire truck painted if it was in an accident, looks good :laughing:

I think parking way faw away just makes you a bigger target ;)

:lol: I tease Jim about the same thing all the time!

Hey Cheese...I'd definately want my entire truck painted if it was in an accident, looks good :thumb:

I think parking way faw away just makes you a bigger target ;)

with a big truck, yer screwed no matter where you park :dope::thumb: park up front with the ricers, some inconsiderate azzhat's gonna swap paint with you. :slap: park waaaaaay out away from everyone....the parkinglot drunks, while hotlapping their fuggin ford pinto wrap their sheeeit around the front of your truck :lol: